[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was a robot 2010-2013
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: back smith.png (870 KB, 611x598) Image search: [Google]
back smith.png
870 KB, 611x598
Im a massive, massive degenerate. I am a male slut. I have casual sex and dont reply when girls get attatched. This happens often. this last girl i banged i wanted to fuck with her head, so i slept with one of her close friends just to ruin their friendship. it was all for fun. The type of girls I sleep with are the ones that love to get completely shitfaced drunk. We get close for a few weeks then fade out of each others lives. I usually keep 2-3 at a time and cycle through them. I have done damn near every drug that exists from whippets to psycedelics to hard drugs like meth and morphine. I constantly drink. i party almost/7. my life is a game. i am awash in happiness and spend all of my time laughing with all my friends. I have literally hundreds of friends that live all over my state. We all love each other greatly. I have traveled all over the east coast and met some of the most amazing people that exist in the process. I am really good at skateboarding and girls fall in love at the first sight of it. skateboarders are like Chads for artsy girls. I was a robot at one time. I was depressed and got on this website and hated women with a passion. Now I am a completely different human. I just wanna know what you guys think of me cause 3 years ago I would have hated me.
>>
forgot to add the picture is of me skateboarding.
>>
>>28362024
>>28362036
haha holy shit op good one. how high are you right now?
>skateboarding
lmaoooooo
>>
I think I'd hang out with you IRL, where you at cuh?
>>
File: skate.jpg (96 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
skate.jpg
96 KB, 640x960
>>28362069
laugh all you want its true
>>28362104
metropolitan area north carolina
>>
>>28362135
Damn, I'm nowhere near you. RIP
>>
>>28362024
Yeah OK I am sure this is completely, 100% factual.
>>
How do you get money to support yourself
>>
>>28362441
i have a full time job. I work weekends sometimes too. thats no excuse not to have fun
>>
What was your family life like growing up? Sounds like you grew up in a chaotic environment. Do you ever see yourself settling down, possibly starting a family?
>>
>>28362553
parents hit each other a lot but besides that it was awesome. nah not really im a drunk shithead. the only girls that want me are drunk shitheads themselves and im not about to marry one of those trainwrecks.
>>
>>28362024

What had you motivated ? And how did it happen? - if that's not a bait.
>>
>>28362656
well i spent a lot of time alone at my local skatepark and eventually i just got good at it. like way better than most people at it. and i made friends because people recognized me at parks and things. i developed a reputation for being really drunk, skating really fast. i met sooooooo many people this way. id have literally no friends if it werent for this. the social skills i developed making friends helped me learn to flirt too.
>>
girls that date "adult" skateboarders are fucking disgusting, they usually smell bad too.
>>
File: 1436720321789.jpg (106 KB, 560x510) Image search: [Google]
1436720321789.jpg
106 KB, 560x510
>people are actually falling for this shit
Why do you think you're a robot also only 2010-2013 wtf is that you had one rough period? Robots are robots almost their while lives pls fuck off norman
>>
>>28362708
damn right they do, cause skaters smell bad too. those are my favorite cause i can be myslef around them. its comfortable. also fuck you with the quotations we arent fucking longboarders you goddamn jackass. this shit is ingrained into us. its our whole life. we bleed and suffer and its all worth it in the end. i have a passion. what do you do?
>>
>>28362754
well i was on b before that from 2008 to 2010. i got bullied a lot in high school. no friends. only person i talked to was 2 grades below me
>>
>>28362800
I don't think a robot can get such large amount of friends and social skill improvement that fast or ever you were prob just a failed normo
>>
>>28362875
nah i was a robot. i just got so good at skateboarding when i did it around other people i had 4-5 coming up to me always asking where i live and who i know and shit and my options were either learn to talk to them or quit the one thing im good at and i learned to talk to them. i got lucky
>>
You are not the stereotypical robot ie autistic middle class white kid who stays on his computer all day playing video games

You're more the, had an abusive alcoholic asshole for a dad. Decided to escape by living at the skate park

That shit can turn you into a different type of robot.

I got no problem with you bro, except for the fucking with people part. That's kinda messed up. Just don't get anyone pregnant
>>
>>28362946
>>28362946
well that wasnt all of it, she fucked one of my friends too. the other friend just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. cunt
>>
>>28362764

Oh believe me I know, I skated every day in the streets with large groups of skaters from age 12 to 19. I've seen it all my friend. If those are the type of chicks you want to be around that's your choice. I've moved on in life and regret wasting my days flying down stairs, smoking cigs and drinking 40 oz cobras. I lived that life.
>>
>>28363103
substance abuse issues and questionable personal hygiene make my peepee bounce
>>
Yo OP how would you recommend that I improve my shit observation skills? Not like I wanna learn skateboarding but it's needed for learning anything
>>
>>28363282
fuck if i know im a really stupid.
>>
File: 1461908179517.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1461908179517.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>bragging about your pointless life on r9k
>>
>>28363663
is there a difference between telling it how it is and bragging
>>
you're just proof that robots and chads are two sides of the same coin of degeneracy

it's just that chads take longer to get washed up and come to the conclusion that they're just as lonely and worthless as robots
>>
>>28362135
Did you ever go to Soul Ride in CLT? ( Since you skate ).
>>
>>28364206
all the time hahaha what the fuck. still go sometimes
>>
>>28364206
oh god please dont tell me you recognize me
>>
>>28364446
I don't haha. The last time I went to Soul Ride was 2008 or 2009 and that's when it was by the Speedway in that small warehouse joint. IIRC someone told me they relocated to a bigger building elsewhere.

I stopped going because my buddy got into an argument and decked a dude lol
>>
>>28364571
yeah they moved down the road and now its run by a church now. good for your bud fuck that place. its so strict its stoops
>>
>>28362135
Dude I have that exact same deck haha
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.