[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on ASMR? Is it just a way for hot girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1454652475459.jpg (74 KB, 750x939) Image search: [Google]
1454652475459.jpg
74 KB, 750x939
What's your opinion on ASMR?

Is it just a way for hot girls to get views from lonely men?
>>
>>28361983
Here's your (View)
>>
ASMR is a real thing, I've had it since I was a kid. But all the soft voice whores making videos about it are pretty much bullshit. Yeah some of them trigger the feeling but they're all cash grabs, I don't watch them.
>>
It's free and helps me sleep and fap
I can recommend it for hopeless people like me for sure
>>
>>28361983
>Is it just a way for hot girls to get views from lonely men?
that's why i watch it
now give up that girl in your pic's channel
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Who is your ASMRfu? Pic related.
>>
Well I'm the one who gives them those views so I guess I'm not one to talk
>>
Heard a couple with some cute girls. Its nice.
>>
It is real and I very occasionally watch an asmr video, maybe once or twice a week.

Honestly, for some of the women doing it, yes. That said however, the absolute best asmr is from a guy. Dmitri is a fuckin wizard man, and I don't mean the robot kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrZukAzlMHs

This is one of my favorites of his. Makes me feel schizophrenic.
>>
>>28361983
I think some girls fully exploit lonely men and the other girls don't realise the impact they have I benefit either way.
>>
Some are pretty good, but if you're a lonely robot you need to be careful because they may ruin you, even if just for a few days. I came across a certain one and I wasn't the same for about 3 days, I'm over it now thankfully but I haven't touched ASMR since then.
>>
>>28361983

What isn't?
>>
>>28361983
that one of the japanese girl licking her brothers ear and then sucking his dick is GOAT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.