[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are some of you who don't make 6 figures in finance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
There are some of you who don't make 6 figures in finance who spend all of your time talking with movers and shakers.

How do you live with being a mindless worker drone in games played by gods?
>>
>finance
>movers and shakers

Nobody is going to remember your names.
>>
>>28361997

Doesn't matter when you make the big bucks
>>
>>28361854
All that matters is making that
cash
money

That's all.
>>
>>28361854

how's life in the back office, faggot
>>
>>28361854
>finance
I'd rather be a bum than be a faggot whose life revolves around "finance" to be perfectly honest family member
>>
>>28361854

>How do you live with being a mindless worker drone in games played by gods?

lol. This would be pretty funny if you actually believed it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28362433

Back office doesn't fly business class or stay in 5 star hotels
>>
>>28362641
>still big enough of a loser to brag on r9k
You will never make it buddy
>>
File: hambster.jpg (105 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
hambster.jpg
105 KB, 728x546
Your masters would slit your throat for an extra penny

you're a fucking disposable tool
>>
File: 1458175028087 YYS 4koma - death.jpg (508 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
1458175028087 YYS 4koma - death.jpg
508 KB, 968x1296
>>28361854
>There are some of you who don't make 6 figures in finance who spend all of your time talking with movers and shakers.

Medfag here. Nothing special, I graduated from a third-tier no-name school, working down in the trenches now pulling 24-hour shifts at a safety-net hospital located in Armpit, NJ.

I've seen the games that the gods play. Games played by humans are no longer so impressive. You will grow old and feeble, and your life will eventually gutter out in a drooling, pooping mess -- and only if you are one of the "lucky" ones that makes it that far.

Valar Morghulis.
>>
>>28361854
>all that matters in life is collecting power over a hilariously small set of material resources that will all crumble and social influence over a handful of people who will all die

you realize that in eternity, everything is nothing, right? life is best spent knowing yourself, not heaping matter into piles.
>>
>>28361854
>finance
>movers and shakers

Lol no. Try the medical field, or at least something that actually affects life and death.

Hell even tradesmen affect humankind more than a finance paper pusher.
>>
>>28362641

i'm also in the industry, expense some on t&e for me pal

but also bragging on r9k is pretty shitty
>>
>>28362682

No, because I am highly skilled. I had 4 job offers all around 80-100k when I just graduated from college. I am not replaceable unlike some food service workers
>>
>>28362775

Bragging is fun in front of peasants because of the thrill it gives. I love driving around inner cities wearing Kevlar and packing a 9mm because cops would never profile me or care
>>
>>28362846
>he doesn't think there are overachievers pushing for his spot right this second.
>>
>>28362883

They could all they want and it won't matter. Finance and medicine are experience based businesses, you get paid by the amount of grey hairs you have. Some upstart will always be my subordinate, unlike tech workers, who can be replaced by the next starving Bangladesh who is willing to demand a bowl of rice a day
>>
>>28361854
mover and shakes like to fly.

I make sure western airlines are the safest form of transportation; safer than walking.

I slack off and let some sub-standard stuff flies. Because of my negligence your 2 engine jet blows an engine 1000 miles from land in a storm. Good luck surviving the landing and rough seas 1000 miles from land.
>>
>>28362976

Cool, good luck bringing down all 5,000 planes and having a <0.01% chance of catching me when I am on a plane
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 616x596
And yet you're here bragging on r9k
>>
>>28363141

That wasn't what he was saying, but ok.
>>
>>>/biz/

NEETs have no interest in whatever you're talking about.
>>
>>28362976

>mechanic causes plane crash
>huge outcry and demand for stringent safety checks.
>airlines slowly replace inefficient unionized mechanics with efficient smart robots
>shareholders in airlines and robot makers are rewarded, lazy inefficient mechanic is unemployed and dies from heroine overdose
>>
>>28361854
>6 figures
>thinks he's a mover and shaker

Holy kek you are pathetic.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 640x1136
>>28363272

Let's see your bank account and income you fag
>>
>Having to work for a living

holy fucking god what a nightmare

my grandfather started a business that my father grew and now my family has enough money for me to live large without ever having to work. I do have to show up to meet with my financial advisor every month but that's much better than having to work. my father made me take a position in the business after I graduated high school as a way to "teach me the value of hard work" and it was fucking awful even though it was a fairy easy office job.

I just can't imagine actually working for a living. I've tasted the high life and am permanently unable to be satisfied with working for a living. it is literal cuckoldry.
>>
>>28361854
babbys first suit?
>>
>>28363403
send me a thousand dollars and i'll show you all the drugs i buy with it. i'm going to prison soon so i need a way out
>>
File: omar_little[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
omar_little[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28361854

day at a time, I suppose
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.