[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just goes to show how useless I am. > Be me > Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
This just goes to show how useless I am.

> Be me
> Story started about 1.5 hours ago, but I left about an hour ago.
> Be in youth paramilitary like organization.
> Its getting close to the end of our training cycle, so we start training for annual parade.
> some other guy is duty, which means he is supposed to do the master attendance and garbage and shit.
> he needs to be on the parade square, and then he has class. he can't do it.
> "Hey anon, can you do my duty tonight? Duty Sgt can help you."
> its not like I had anything else to do. no classes the entire year, just sitting upstairs in the office, filing.
> "ok!" I say, as I hope for some human interaction with this duty Sgt.
> training starts. everyone goes outside to the parade square. me and Sgt stay inside to do attendance.
> cue Fat douche Chad (FDC). hes the same rank as me, and he needs Sgt outside, because he needs to practice.
> "ok, but can you make sure you send me in a replacement?"
> "sure!" I can hear the snickering in his voice, although it was almost non-existent, as we cant really show our negative emotions towards eachother in this program.
> wait, to continue transfer the attendance, as it really is a two person job, or else you'll fuck yourself over.

part 1/2
>>
part 2/2

> 5 minutes
> 10 minutes
> get up and go outside. call out "FDC!"
> "Yeah?"
> "Wheres my replacement?"
> "She's inside."
> wat? "No she isnt."
> "Yeah, I just sent her in"
> Fuck you shit stain. maybe don't be as a lazy faggot next time.
> "Oh"
> Go inside, She's there, but talking to one of the more scary officers.
> hear deep rumbling voice.
> "Anon, why did you take her as your replacement? She's too important in the parade, and needs practice for annual"
> "I didn't FDC did"
> "You can do it by yourself."
> fuck.
> "Yes sir"

> start doing attendance. Without human interaction.

It was at this point I realized that everyone outside. everyone is too important in the parade, except for me. this is why Im a loonely robot, and have no friends. I am such a waste of space, that people are literaly conspireing to stay away from me... no wonder Im a robot.

Pic related, its our uniforms... if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
Aw man /cadetfeels/

Fsgt and didn't get a parade position ?
>>
>>28362818
no, wo2... and there are a few of us that don't have positions. instead, they gave us "admin" positions. like, supply warrant, training warrant, or me... admin warrant. I do all of the filing. everything. it's pretty fucking pathetic. I didn't sign up to file paperwork every week.
>>
>>28362886
Oh shit your squadron must be huge..

Where you at?
>>
Oh wow poor you! They don't allow you to be an obedient faggot forced to wear a faggy uniform, must feel really awful.

Don't mind me I'm just drinking my Mojito, listening to music being comfy as fuck. Oh yeah, and I get 1300 euros each month doing whatever i want. lmao
>>
I was in the Canadian Army Cadets. Algonquin Regiment. That was almost 4 years ago now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.