[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you explain that you are always single to normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1024x1280
Whenever I try to explain to my friends (inb4 normie) they can't fathom the idea that I am a permavirgin beta fuck-up.
>I say that I am asexual but they don't buy that.
>I say that I can't flirt and they say "but every guy knows how to flirt, it's really easy". They can't understand the vicious cycle that this inexperience creates either.
>I say that I want a long-term relationship but most people cheat on each other anyway and they blame me for being pessimist (these people actually said that after admitting that they cheated on their partners).
>I say that I am ugly and they say "oh but that doesn't matter" (reeeeeee)
I literally have no idea what to say regarding this anymore, what do?
>>
>>28361670
>How do you explain that you are always single to normies
don't. You will get nowhere.
>>
Engage in banter.
Tell them "cause I'm gay but I haven't come out yet like you" or "cause I love you but I'm too shy to tell you".
Even better, "I'm not single, go ask your mom". I aint the wittiest fucker out there, I'm sure you can come up with something better.
>>
>>28361670
Tell them you don't care and don't want to be in a relationship. It really helps when its the truth, too.
>>
>>28361670
Don't explain anything to them.
>>
I just tell them I'm not interested in relationships.

They either think I'm a virgin or some sort of player.

Normies are fucking retreated as fuck.
>>
>>28361670
>I prefer 2D
I have actually said this with good results
>>
>>28361670
Tell them you lack the social skills to get a girlfriend. If they don't believe you then get mad, sperg out, and prove yourself right.
>>
I just tell them I'm not lucky.
>>
>I don't go outside
I don't lie
>>
>>28361718
>autism speaks
jesus christ, have you ever tried any of these lines irl?
>>
>I don't have the time for a relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (481 KB, 1000x1422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481 KB, 1000x1422
>telling normies that everyone cheats
Look, I feel the same way about men (most of the men who haven't cheated simply haven't been given the opportunity to or would if they could get away with it), but I don't tell any of my normie/male friends this.

Literally just say that you're not looking to settle down at the moment and you're working on your own pursuits.nif a woman comes in, cool. It will make you seem like you're your own man and like you've got your shit together.
>>
Story Time
>Be me, Sophomore year
>Finish field trip to Ithaca College
>Everyone's a hippy
>kinda want weed but too much of a pussy

So, it was a private-y trip. Enough people went to warrant my math teacher driving a white van. Sitting next to the tolerable one, bit of a scrub but understands concepts of anime and shit. Three girls sitting behind us. They start asking us both questions, him first.
>Him, two GF track record
>Me, zero
Earlier that year I made friends with my first girl. Was not attracted to her. Everyone I knew was totally like "Anon, date her. You can actually talk to her" harassment to the point I drop friendship.

>Jokingly a girl asks what would happen if she asked me to some dance I didn't know existed until she mentioned
I said no
>Another asks
No
>Another One
Bitch No
I then go off to a tangent explaining things. Things that I really didn't know myself. I don't want a retarded relationship. I'm attracted to woman but I see no point in wasting my time with one that I won't ever settle down with. Also that I'm a picky and pretentious fuck.
>TLDR
Don't worry. Being a hermit's pretty cool. Spend time doing hobbies or goofing off. If you find real friends they won't care. Friends matter SOOO much more than someone you can have sex with
>>
>>28361670
"Im gay"

>when they bring over a gay person to hook you up

"Im straight"

if you dont have friends and just work place people, it stops questioning fairly easy.
>>
>>28361670
I always say "I have no idea" and it works because it's literally the truth.
>>
Just wait until you get so clearly far gone that they actually stop asking. Now that's a feel.
>>
I never talk about my loneliness with normies, because they would probably try to arrange me a date with some ugly fat, then I would say I don't want to date her and they would laugh at me saying I feel entitled to have a qt gf.
But I don't feel entitled to anything, if I can't get a qt gf I know it's because I'm a loser. That doesn't mean I could be with someone I'm not attracted to.

If no one wants to carry my genes in their offspring, then the world is probably a better place without my genes ruining it.
>>
>>28361894
This is the BUT YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE FIRST guy.
>>
>>28362368
Friends actually try to arrange dates for you?
>>
>>28361670
>2016
>being in a relationship

And say it like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
>>
>>28362368
but anon you gotta fuck fat ugly girls with herpes who would still want only chad then try for the cute girls

then the cute grills be miring bro just sayin sowwy not sorry
>>
>>28361670
They don't share the same ideals that you and i share OP, they don't care if they get a partner that will cheat on them because they'll just go out and get a new one, they don't see anything wrong with that. They are perfectly ok with a week long mediocre relationship with some random woman, whereas i assume you, like myself would rather have someone that will stay with you (ideally) forever or i suppose until one of the two dies.
>>
i don't get out..

it depends on who it is because i got o your a loser then or o don't worry you'll find someone.
>>
>>28361670
Don't need to. They aren't blind.
>>
>>28361670
>Have Asian friend
>Lived with him for a few years and his Mum visited a lot, so she knows me well and treats me like second son
>Whenever I see her, in a room full she goes "Why you not have girlfriend yet?"
>Everyone looks at me
>"J-just unlucky I guess"
>>
>>28361894
Where I live we don't speak english, so no. My english is much more formal than my spanish, I can say that kind of shit without sounding retarded in my own language, but it's the same idea, and it obviously works. Normies are like chimps.
>>
>>28362983
Tell that shrieking gook bitch to cut it out. There's no reason for anybody to just ask you that out of the blue. She's not in fucking Beijing anymore, she needs to start acting like it.

Fuck, I hate foreign old Asians who like to berate white people about shit like they've got everything figured out.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.