[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Underwater_Romance_2-696x928.jpg (188 KB, 696x928) Image search: [Google]
Underwater_Romance_2-696x928.jpg
188 KB, 696x928
Who else can think of better things to do than being active in social media
>>
Pic unrelated.
Using social media for its intended purpose makes real life different. More concerned about posting something to get more likes and attention from your crush than even enjoying everyday life
>>
>>28361645
yeah find something you like to do in real life, Social media is garbage
>>
>>28361765
Yeah. I feel like it is an alternate universe. Where most people our age are these days.
>>
>>28361798
actually like... I don't have any "social account" except facebook, and it's so terrible...
You gotta keep an etiquette, everyone is dumb. When you refresh nothing is new, I feel like I should delete it
>>
>>28361645
Social media turns people into numbers because if all people are trying to do are get more followers, eventually, you becoming nothing more than a number of that person. Pretty sad, but whatever, everybody wants attention.
>>
>>28361905
Damn... It's cool that you have friends tho.
I feel like social media overuse kills to friendships just a theory, wouldn't know since I have no rl friends
>>
>>28361969
Lol. It's actually a shared psychosis.
>>
Drinking bleach tbo
>>
reading a book aboit skepticism, going places, playing vidya, learning japanese, stalking that girl you like.
>>
>>28362008
>>28362008
Hum... Yeah I keep in touch over that. I don't think it kills friendships and it's good to keep in touch.
But I don't get how people have twitters and instagram etc. Really ruins your time.
If you look at facebook closely you get pretty depressed. People sharing stupid useless stuff. Writing tasteless comments. Not knowing how to write properly EVEN when they share a message like "youngs these days are terrible at writing"

Oh and girls that have 100 likes for an instagram filter pic when she really doesn't look like that. Has people commenting on how pretty she it and that's it.
People spreading dumb politic views.

Really wanna delete my account but idk... You never know who you're gonna need in the future. And I care about my "friend number" ahah...
>>
>>28362343
Yeah I think part of the whole reason ppl go on is because of their numbers. But half of those friends would be too busy in their phone even if you hung out irl. I get keeping an account I was more concerned about being active like posting selfies and trying to have an online persona. I remember when ppl made fun of scenester emos for selfies and being obsessed with MySpace
>>
>>28362685
yeah selfies... idk it's like hanging out "hey let's take a pic for instagram :!"
or girls "having fun" by taking 20 selfies with duckface and uploading them
when I tried to get "the hype" I tried selfies (not a lot, just as profile pic sometimes). I felt (and still feel) ashamed everytime.

There's no way you think a selfie is sth to be proud of. But some people are.
>>
>>28361645
Being active on 4chan.
>>
>>28362837
Yup. It's another universe mindset you have to be in to get the hype of it. And yup it feels pathetic
>>
>>28362874
Here we don't have an urge to upload our best looking selfies to get likes and make crushes think about us.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.