[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is racism going away? ever? I say nah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (136 KB, 696x378) Image search: [Google]
Scientific_racism_irish.jpg
136 KB, 696x378
is racism going away?

ever?

I say nah
>>
>>28361639
racism is a non-issue
objective fact
it is only being blown up by divide-and-conquer collectivists
>>
File: 1446958148550.png (868 KB, 635x626) Image search: [Google]
1446958148550.png
868 KB, 635x626
>>28361639
Yes. When we all blend into the same race and we're ruled over by the Jews.
>>
Races being different litteraly makes sense through evolution so I don't understand why everyone freaks out when you bring it up.
>>
>>28361675

Except thats not true. Ever since Hispanic became a general term people seemed to have forgotten that Latin and Central America are racially divided. There are Mestizos, Castizos, Pardos, etc.

Even though the Systematic governing caste system is gone, the economic and social caste is still there.
>>
No

Non whites do everything they can to keep it alive or else the benefits stop.
>>
>>28361753
that statement itself is racist lol
>>
>>28361890
Whatever go fuck yourself it's true
>>
>>28361753

Asian here - what benefits are these?
>>
>>28361993
Scholarships
Food stamps
Section 8 housing etc etc

The more oppressed the group is perceived to be the more money they think they're entitled too.
>>
>>28361639
>tfw i have the bone structure of the negro, but i'm white(ish)
>>
>>28361911
if you say so, no way I am going to change your entitled opinion.
>>
>>28362059

Whites get those buddy.
>>
>>28362180
You put up a strong fight there
>>
No. You can take the nigger out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the nigger
>>
>>28362059
If you are poor you can get all of these you dumbass.

(s)He said (s)he is asian, (s)he has to deal with "Positive discrimination", now that's fucking racism. Fuck affirmative action.
>>
K you guys claim we get bennies for being minorities while getting neetbux?
>>
>>28362221
Yeah, because I don't need to waste my time on a person who won't even care to listen.
>>
>>28362246

There is no "positive racism", what a stupid oxymoron.
>>
>>28362208
I'm not your buddy

so the government should swell up the welfare even more?
>>
>>28361890
Racism is a crime, and crime is for niggers.
>>
>>28362283
Affirmative action is called "positive discrimination" in the UK. Do your research before looking like a dumbass.
>>
>>28362291

How is that even related, there are no special benefits to being a minority as you can receive the same benefits.

I bet you collect a welfare check while complaining about minorities, don't you?
>>
>>28362246
You know where Asians won't get discriminated and stereotyped? asia
>>
Racism will end when all of the races are genetically equal
>>
>>28362331
>scholarships to colleges because of your race don't exist

wew
Show me a scholarship fund strictly for whites
you cant
>>
>>28362332

I shouldn't get discriminated against in America. It's not okay.
>>
>>28362332
Yeah that's because they are in Asia, this is about racism not civil war

Also there are still major feelings between Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese.

SEAsians get treated like slaves in those three more developed countries. Indians are considered dirty. Middle easterners get treated like terrorists.
>>
>>28362373

first of all you're probably a drop out. second show me a minority only scholarship.
>>
>>28362376
Nobody will hurt your fee fees about being another Asian in Asia though.

>come to America
>bitch when you aren't treated perfectly or get everything you want
>>
>>28362409

I'm not bitching, I asked what the benefits were to being a minority and then pointed out whites get those same benefits.

In fact the majority of people receiving welfare are whites.

Why don't you stop making excuses for being a racist?
>>
>>28362400
http://www.scholarshipsaid.com/2013/09/black-scholarships-for-african-american-students/?gclid=CM6j_K2bxMwCFVglgQodTTcJ7Q

I guess you can't google
Let me hand feed you baby bird
>>
>>28362434
>In fact the majority of people receiving welfare are whites.

Because of population size idiot
>>
>>28362468

Okay, there are a ton of black student scholarships.

Probably founded after the segregation laws were abolished.

I don't think I would be able to apply for those scholarships, I'm not black.

So why don't you stop lumping in all non whites together, there are a lot of us that go without these fabled minority benefits.
>>
>>28362496

Exactly. So where are these fabled minority benefits other than AA black only scholarships?

Whites receive the same mythical benefits as non whites.
>>
>>28362545
>>28362468
those scholarships aren't black only. Anyone can get them. I know a white girl who applied and got it because literally nobody wanted it. Find something else
>>
>>28362583
there are scholarships you can only get if you're irish/german/italian/etc. There are white only scholarships
>>
Why are you talking about scholarships?

Most of you are high school drop outs on welfare.

Scholarships aren't relevant to you in the first place.

You just make excuses for your racism like it's your right to bitch for no reason other than your own toxic paranoia.
>>
>>28362586
Nice anecdotal evidence faggot

>>28362631
find me a link
>>
>>28361639
I'm black but I honestly say no. Black people are too stupid, lazy, religious, and violent for modern society. We pretty much sit on our asses and either collect welfare checks or sell dimebags. Other than that we praise jesus and eat
>>
You're a blindly optimistic moron if you ever think racism is going away.

Wars" against racism, sexism, terrorism, etc are foolish crusades that won't ever, ever, ever achieve anything. Those are concepts. You will never get rid of a concept. It's as fruitless as the war on drugs and advocates for anti-violence.

Racism will never go away. People will never truly get along. Not all of us.
>>
File: stolen-bike.jpg (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stolen-bike.jpg
311 KB, 1280x720
>>28361639
That depends. Are niggers ever going away?
>>
>>28362776
http://scholarships.fastweb.com/e-irish-students
I could go on and on if you want. There are tons of white only scholarships. Just find literally any european nationality and you have scholarships just for you.
>>
>>28361639
As long as there are different races, why would it?
>>
>>28362783
I like only the black people who recognize that black people are worse. if 10% of whites are decent people, then 4% of blacks are. Some of you make it, but it sure isn't many.
>>
>>28362059
all of those are based on income though

very few scholarships are race
>>
>>28361639
Racism wouldn't exist if all non whites were genocided
>>
File: 1409026634938.jpg (299 KB, 578x900) Image search: [Google]
1409026634938.jpg
299 KB, 578x900
>>28361639
No people will always recognize the truth that there are inherent biological differences between groups of people isolated by geography over long enough periods of time
>>
Racism is such a non issue why do white people get so defensive for someone else's sake
>>
>>28363258
like ikr?
I cant even ugggh
>>
File: 1452088200442.png (153 KB, 552x530) Image search: [Google]
1452088200442.png
153 KB, 552x530
>>28363198
agreed

day of the rope when?
>>
I think racism in countries like the USA, Canada and Western Europe could quite easily go away between East Asians, Europeans, Indians, Arabs and Latinos.

But realistically racism won't ever go away towards black people because it simply is a hard fact that their mean IQ, even when raised in 1st world , western education systems , is 85.

That mean difference means that black people will always underperform , always be represented far less in academic , high powered jobs even with lots of incentives and affirmative action , always be ge poorest ethnic group, never rise up socioeconomic ally within 3 generations like other immigrant groups.

You can't expect people not to notice that and pretend that black people are just as capable as the rest of the world, they're simply always in last place through no fault of their own.

Racism against black people will stop when they stop being so inferior.
>>
No, it never will, because the races are NOT equal. Huge biological differences separate the races, and some are inferior to others. Exceptional individuals can come from any race, but in the overall perspective the differences are crystal clear.
>>
>>28361665
I'd expect a tripfag with an Ayn Rand trip to make a statement this stupid. But it's still depressing.
>>
>>28361753
Blacks are responsible for the vast majority of that.

Every other ethnic minority: East Asians, Indians, Arabs, Latinos, wants to work hard and get ahead and achieve the American Dream and does so within a few generations.

It is a characteristically and traditionally black mindset that rejects this and instead insists on being a perpetual victim and claiming to be victimised by everything so that they get things handed to them.

Blacks try their best to encourage non-blacks to hop on this bandwagon and call themselves "people of colour" and they're having some success with this amongst humanities majors in college campuses. But it is still a fundamentally black mindset that they are trying to spread.
>>
>>28363258
Don't ever go to prison
Even if you aren't racist on the outside you have to stay with your own, this applies to everybody and this is how you know that race is very real.
>>
>>28363508
Lol no, you're just a fucking idiot. There are physical differences though.
>>
>>28363701
evolution doesn't stop at the neck
>>
File: 1462407624550.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462407624550.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
>>28363597
Aside from comparing them to latinos, it isn't fair to compare African Americans to other ethnic minorities who have been highly selected and tested via rigorous immigration laws.
Immigrants are essentially the Intelligentsia of their people, whilst African Americans are just the descendants of West Africans chosen at random.

How about you compare the ethnic minorities you listed to African immigrants. I'm sure you'd find this to be a more suitable comparison.
>>
>>28363597
Here you go fampie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://home.uchicago.edu/~arauh/Rauh2013b.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiF_KTSrcTMAhXF8CYKHWzNAp0QFggjMAM&usg=AFQjCNHmtdNWi5ss-6-dlZSu_wvmDvmE5w

Just lol @ you trying to assign African American culture (which, in their defense, is just their way ofdealing with centuries worth of WASP oppression.) to all Blacks. African immigrants out perform Whites in the U.S., as do their children.

p. s. Latinos are hardly doing better than African Americans in terms of economic mobility. Working blue collar like a slave for 7 generations is not the American dream.
>>
>>28364173
So black Immigrant Americans are cherry-picked while normal black Americans (and blacks in other countries) are representative of mental abilities of regular subsaharan Africans when placed in a 1st world education system.

Their mean IQ remains 85 or lower.
>>
>>28361675
Please, please give me her IG. I see here posted every once in a while.
>>
>>28364499
You're completely missing the point. I'm not disagreeing that African Americans have an average IQ of 85_ I'm saying that your comparion isn't fair.
Furthermore, all immigrants are 'cherrypicked'.
That's the point I'm trying to make.

You shouldn't compare 'cherrypicked' immigrants to African Americans. Surely you can see the fallacy in that, right? No. You're biased and from /pol/. Sorry, I forgot.
>>
>>28364801
but the comparison doesn't just rely on America but can also be found in European countries with less stringent post ww2 immigration policies.

There as well the negro performs worse than all other races except the gypsie.
>>
>>28364987
Ha! No, they don't. Show proof stormfaggot.

What makes you think that African immigrants in America perform poorly? They actually have some of the highest education rates even when compared to other immigrant demographics.
>>
File: 1458022295261.png (110 KB, 572x532) Image search: [Google]
1458022295261.png
110 KB, 572x532
>>28361639

"Racism" is just what social marxists call self-preservation and group identity. Everyone is a chauvinist and narcissist. No one but cucks think their group is inferior. It's almost always superior.
>>
>>28365118
For one proxy indicator, the number of black people who manage to get places at Oxfird or Cambridge is a tiny fraction of the number of Indians or the number of Pakistanis or the number of Arabs or the number of East Asians who managed to get into oxford or Cambridge.

Black university professors, black lawyers, black bankers , black management consultants, black doctors and blsckpeople in other high powered , intellectually demanding careers are similarly dramatically under-represented in the UK compared to their population size and especially in comparison to Pakistanis, Indians and easy Asians who are all very visible and common in these professions.

It's the exact story as with afrucan Americans (save recent afrucan immigrants to America that we already agree are cherry picked)

We've already established that the handful of rich Nigerians or who manage to immigrate to the USA are cherry picked.
>>
Racism is a scapegoat social issue for classism. Maybe people really do believe that someone's heritage is cause to treat someone as less than human, but in the end it's just an excuse for why there is a permanent underclass for the majority to look down on.

And of course, social issues are all a distraction from the root problem, wealth inequality and the existance of the ultra rich. A divided people do not realize who is dividing them, and so they are able to remain in power.
>>
sure and after that we'll go after violence and then finish off the drug problem for good ;^)
>>
>>28365517

Every race has a class structure. Race and class are two different things. Only in "multicultural" countries does it become an issue.
>>
>>28361639
>be of Irish descent
>potato blood strong
>inb4 plastic paddy m8
>everyone in my family has a long horseface and roman noses sharp enough to take your eyes out

lol the irish ain't white meme is one of England's greatest hits
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.