[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that girl i keep seeing everyday but i don't know h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>that girl i keep seeing everyday but i don't know her name
>extremely attracted to her
>fantasize about "bumping into her" one day and getting to know her
>it will never happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrZf3vRHmkw
>>
File: Stay-In-School.gif (37 KB, 375x202) Image search: [Google]
Stay-In-School.gif
37 KB, 375x202
>>28361626
>everyday
f
>>
Just stalk her bruv
>>
1950s music has a sad feeling for me
>>
>>28361743
probably because almost all the songs in that era revolve around LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg
>>
>>28361626
JUS go up to her and talk to her BRO
>>
>>28361626
I know the feel anon. I have a few girls who I always see in the same place around school, at the gym, at the library.

I imagine a situation where we are like the only two around we make eye contact she smiles and I approach her and we start talking.
>Tfw it will never happen
>>
>>28361848
It's never that easy
>>
>>28361626
Just """accidently""" bump into her m8 if you know what I mean
>>
>>28361884
>mfw you will literally spend years avoiding doing something that requires the same amount of effort as a 4chan post and actually has a chance of changing your life for the better
>mfw your health will go to shit one day and you'll be dealing with far worse problems and wonder what the fuck you were thinking as a kid
>>
>>28362084
No I don't know what you mean
Origami
>>
Honestly showing confidence that you can go and talk to them goes a long way
>>
>>28362136
>bump into her on """"""""""accident""""""""
>say "oh shit, i'm sorry"
>>
>>28362124
It's not like that, I'm not avoiding anything. It's socially unacceptable to go up to a random girl you don't know and start trying to talk to her, it's obvious what you're trying to do. I'd rather not have a reputation of a PUA Fedora
>>
>>28362186
>random girl
>see her every day
having no reputation is worse than being the PUA fedora that learns to be competent over time. unless you have severe brain damage you will always improve your social skills being active and open minded. and if you do have the brain damage there are always social events for retards like raves and book releases/signings.
>>
>>28362173
T.robot
Originoo
>>
>>28362084
>>28362173
that's what i've been thinking but i can't find an effective way to do it. i've been constantly thinking of ways to stumble upon her without making the situation look forced and artificial.
>>
>>28362430
Everyday is an exaggeration but maybe 3 or 4 times a week.
>having no reputation is worse than being the PUA fedora that learns to be competent over time.
I agree but there are better situations to talk to women e.g. parties, bars, class, mutual freinds
>unless you have severe brain damage you will always improve your social skills being active and open minded.
I agree it's all about practice and getting better. I have good social skill and many freinds, however I never talked to females during high school and now I lack in that department.
and if you do have the brain damage there are always social events for retards like raves and book releases/signings
>>
>>28362663
Give us some context so we can help you. It depends alot on where it is too
>>
>>28362663
>pay someone to pour water on her from the rooftop
>you're just conviently walking down the street and you see her get splashed by a stream of water
>say "what just happened?!!!!!"
>???
>profit

You now know each other
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.