[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women value tattoos so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14
File: stupid-tat-choices4.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
stupid-tat-choices4.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
I don't get it. A guy can be a scrawny manlet, but if he has tattoos, he is automatically worth more to woman than you. Tattoos are meaningless nowadays, they don't make you interesting, tough, or deep, most people with them are douchebags. Hehe, I guess I just answered my own question with the last word there.
>>
It means you're confident, adventurous and that you don't give a fuck.
They also look good. That's the most important part. An ugly tattoo doesn't make you more attractive, in fact it has the opposite effect.
>>
Any tattoos with writing is automatically shit tier.

I don't care if it's your children's name or anything like that. It just looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>28361619
I currently have 0 tattoos. I am 29.

I am thinking of getting a tattoo of the word "TATTOO" on my body. Is that okay?
>>
>>28361478
Tattoos are for fucking retards.

Women under 30 have no sense.

And that's how we get single mothers.
>>
>>28361478
>confident
How so?

Confident in what exactly?
>>
>>28361406
Women are fucking stupid, stop caring about what they value.
>>
>>28361788
>>confident
roughly translates to stupid.

Every nignog and two bit hillbilly in America has tattoos.

They're not a sign of good sense, or forsight.
>>
>>28361774
What's so retarded about tattoos?
If it improves your looks and it makes you more charismatic, it does you good, it's not stupid. It's helpful.
If it looks like crap it's retarded, but if you're not retarded you're not going to tattoo yourself something that looks like crap.
>>
>>28361478
>They also look good.

hahahaha

no

tbqh tattoos are a universal sign of poor forward thinking, especially on the face, arm or neck
>>
>>28361406
if i was a tattoo artist i would refuse him service simply for being a fag
>>
>>28361406
Tattoos are for degenerates every person with a bit of brains know that.
>>
>>28361788
In the sense that you do something that you wanna do and you know you wont regret it even if lasts forever.
>>
>>28361839
This is objectively wrong. A lot of tattoos are sexy as fuck.
Specially those that can't be seen when you're wearing clothes. Cause when a chick sees it for the first time, she's gonna want to see you without clothes on again just for that.
>>
>>28361668
Being so ironic and self-conscious will get you nowhere anon.
>>
>>28361839
>Who is that man mommy? Why does he look so angry?
>Oh, that's Conservative Connor. He doesn't like tattoos.
>He looks like a weird guy mommy. He won't stop staring at your tummy tattoo.
>He's just sad and lonely sweetie, don't pay him any attention.
praise the new right!!!!!!
>>
>>28361814
impulsive decision making and a lack of long term planning abilities are actually attractive features to women

hope this helps
>>
>>28361860
>>28361901

>you know you wont regret it even if lasts forever.

well, they do regret it though

it's why tattoo removal is a thing

never seen a 'hot' tattoo

sleeves maybe
>>
>>28361833
>If it improves your looks and it makes you more charismatic, it does you good, it's not stupid. It's helpful.
Tattoos cost a couple hundred bucks. Having tattoos is no accomplishment. In fact, it's the other way. The lower you go on the socioeconomic ladder the more tattoos you're going to see.

They're going to look like shit when you are older. I'm an oldfag. Everyone I know with tattoos who is over 30 regrets them. Especially women.

They're the mullet you can't cut.

And there are no 'good' tattoos, in the same way there aren't any profound bumper stickers.

Basically you've branded yourself as a low class chum, with poor judgment and no impulse control. the tattoo meme needs to go away.
>>
>>28361901
Brah, basing your actions on the opinions of young women is a major mistake.
>>
>>28361915
I agree. There is going to be a point when irony becomes passe.
>>
>>28361916
>implying I'm a conservative

now you're just making shit up senpai
>>
>>28362073
That's what they always do. If you criticize they're retard cult you're suddenly Rush Limbaugh.
>>
>>28361406
>#Winning

Oh jeez... I bet he regrets that now. Hopefully he is stupid enough to not think so, but if he has half a brain he probably would have removed that thing by now.
>>
Nigger stamps are disgusting. People get them because of their I'm a special snowflake attitude which is ironic because almost every normy has one
>>
File: rexkwondo.jpg (40 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
rexkwondo.jpg
40 KB, 852x480
>>28362073
BOW TO YOUR SENPAI
>>
>>28361406
>someone out there has outdated memes tattooed to their skin for their entire life

cringe
>>
File: 14095665.jpg (47 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
14095665.jpg
47 KB, 604x402
>>28362100
He's russian.
>>
>>28361406
It's ok you're just an insecure loser. His tattoos are shit tho.
>>
File: MagrittePipe.jpg (34 KB, 378x264) Image search: [Google]
MagrittePipe.jpg
34 KB, 378x264
>>28361915
Tell that to surrealist painters.
>>
>>28362249
Are you a surrealist painter yourself? Or are you in any profession, career, hobby, or otherwise that benefits from your post-ironic ways?

Have you even actually gained anything positive from being ironic?

tfw these questions are also directed towards myself. I've peered too long and too deep into the abyss that is ironicism and can't get out, as much as I try
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
Is they're anything funnier than when people think their tattoos are super deep?
>>
>>28361915
>>28362200
"I don't like tattoos"

>lol you're insecure brah
>lol you're self-conscious brah

hmm

le pot calling le kettle black?
>>
>>28362352
what

I like good tattoos and plan on getting a few in my lifetime

I was merely judging the other anon's choice of an ironic meme tattoo
>>
File: 1363492474908.jpg (953 KB, 5000x3248) Image search: [Google]
1363492474908.jpg
953 KB, 5000x3248
hey normalfags

i'm every bit what you think is a 'robot' but i think tattoos can be cool and respect the opinion of those who hate them

blows your mind doesnt it

i love how normals are supposed to be 'open minded' but they think petty shit like this is how we define ourselves
>>
>>28362393
>good tattoos
kek. This meme. Do you realize how retarded that tattoo on the pic you posted will look on a grown man?

Believe me, I'm old......that will look REALLY bad on anyone older than 25. Why the fuck would you want to burden yourself with that spergy bullshit for the rest of your life?
>>
>>28361478
Nobody looks at a tattoo and thinks "wow this cool guy clearly doesn't give a fuck", you do clearly give a fuck, that's obviously why you got a tattoo you fucking retard.

Honestly, you're trash and people make fun of you behind your back.
>>
>>28362393
I bet you also see nothing bad in men with long hair.
>>
>>28362466
You can cut hair.

That tattoo is 100x more retarded than ANY hairstyle.
>>
>>28362439
I'm 28 most of my friends even married with children watch cartoons and play video games openly. Grown men eh?
>>
>>28362439
has it ever crossed your mind that a 50 year old man in 2015 isn't the same person as a 50 year old man in 2045
>>
>>28362439
when did I ever mention or imply I would get a tattoo like that, or even that I like that one?
>>
>>28362455
People outside /r9k/ really don't give a fuck desu.
>>
>>28361833
Illuminati, please go, you are drunk again
>>
i've thought quite a lot about this, and i think it's got to do with evolutionary biology and hard-wired "tribal" mentality.

tattoos, on a very primal, basic level, are indicative of culture, of being in some sort of tribe. It's a branding.

women, and really all humans, are wired to recognize and gravitate towards individuals who display cultural value. Hence, even though nowadays any friendless jackass can get some tattoos, in the primordial past if you encountered an individual with markings then that individual was most likely part of a big and powerful group.

Tattoos, or any other form of branding, were likely the ancient equivalent of "# of facebook friends"; a quick indicator of social value and inclusion. People who will probably overwhelm you with superior cultural force (and subsequently overtake your gene pool) and who you should try to align with. To a woman, an individual with that kind of social "cred" is as appealing as tits and ass is to a man.

There's only so much the effect can do, however. If your tattooed self is revealed to be a social/cultural fraud without real value, the tattoos become shameful. If however, you are remotely "in the game", adding tattoos can only boost your appeal. It's the uncertainty of "what tribe is this person a member of..." that gives tattoos the power.
>>
>>28362499
>I'm 28 most of my friends even married with children watch cartoons and play video games openly
Dude you already posted that tattoo. I wasn't under the impression that you where smart or successful. I was hoping you where at least young.
>>
>>28361406
i make more than minimum wage so i never even see tattoos. if you want to make a statement and be "valuable" to women for it then wear some nice shoes and take her out to a restaurant on the water.
>>
>>28362501
Spoken like a young man.

It doesn't matter WHEN it is.

Your taste change. Period. Nobody at 40 has the same taste they did at 19. And that's fine. The problem with tattoos is that they're permanent. If they weren't they'd be like and other fashion trend.
>>
>>28361916
reddit, bug the fug out
>>
>>28362522
Yes they do. Believe me, if I see a tattoo when I'm interviewing you, you're not getting the job.
>>
>>28362535
So you really think that there's only two people in this thread: you and the other gut who posted tattoo? I'm not under the impression that you're smart or successful. How old are you did you say?
>>
>>28362533
hmm good post. I liked the part about not having value if you aren't able to walk the walk.
>>
>>28362115
COME HERE BOI!
>>
>>28362559
>i make more than minimum wage so i never even see tattoos.
Me either. It always make me laugh when these people claim the times are changing and that in 2016 professional people have tattoos.
>>
>>28362578
spoken like an old fucking man who finalizes his opinion before learning about the subject. tattoos fade
>>
>>28362533

cont

i'd say the appeal of tattoos is roughly analogous to how appealing colored hair on a girl is appealing to guys.

take any average or cute girl, color her hair purple, and your potential boner-level and interest will be amplified. That's got something to do with the sexual appetite for aesthetic novelty, but it's a similar level of " quick fixin' " that is often applied to increase an individual's appeal.

It's why cute girls color the hair, and why tall dudes play in bands and get tattoos. When you're competing with peers for status and mates (i.e. you're already tall/handsome or pretty),you need every little advantage you can get. That's also why every strata of attractive people tend to all have the same "costume".
>>
>>28362578
>people can't like something their whole life

you're a pretentious fuck arent you? you're not wise
>>
>>28362455
>this bitterness
People are not autistic like you. They don't literally think that, they do it subconsciously. It's like drinking. People don't think "wow what a cool guy he drinks", they just assume people who drink are cooler than people who don't by default.

I got a tattoo perfectly calculated to be more attractive. So far I've got positive results. I got it near my dick and girls often ask me to show it.
>>
File: Eagle-Aztec-Warrior-Tattoo.jpg (642 KB, 750x716) Image search: [Google]
Eagle-Aztec-Warrior-Tattoo.jpg
642 KB, 750x716
Planning on getting Montezuma, and Hernan Cortez followed by Miguel Hidalgo, Pancho Villa Ect.

Or Just Aztec Themed.
>>
Tats mean you're fun, spontaneous, "don't give a fuck", probably have a lot of sex

I don't see the appeal either, they're trashy to me. But there is no denying girls go crazy over them. Girls want to fuck the guy that their father would never approve of.
>>
>>28362678
Fade. Kek. Anon, I know several people who have spent thousands of dollars to have tattoos removed, and they mostly just wind up with scar tissue.

You should have to be at least 25 to get a tattoo. The tattoo industry preys on the naivety of adolescents.
>>
>>28362699

dude you're straight up retarded

your brain just doesn't work very well. you're obviously trying, but there's no coherent logic here, just you trying to be smart.
>>
>>28362650
Yeah nah not really.
>>
>>28362727
If you actually deserved any Aztec tattoo you would know that the correct name is Moctezuma.

Fuck off gringo, you are less mexican than taco bell.
>>
>>28362699
>It's why cute girls color the hair, and why tall dudes play in bands and get tattoos.
Untrue. Top tier girls do not color there hair or get tattoos. And most top-tier white men don't play in bands or get tattoos.
>>
>>28362701
Truth huirts brah. go look at a pic of yourself from 10 years ago. Want to wear what you where wearing now? want to wear it everyday. forever?

Tattoos are tacky.
>>
File: 1460804789741.gif (804 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1460804789741.gif
804 KB, 500x322
>>28362805
You don't even try anymore.
>>
>>28362632

precisely.

what women hate even more than a man with low social value is a man who TRICKED them about it first.

Which is why they hate shoe lifts for manlets (or dudes that lie about height online), toupees for baldies, and any sort of "cool costume" (tattoos, other forms of branding) for dudes that turn out to be friendless weirdos.
>>
>>28362832
This is wrong because you don't have to "wear" a tattoo. If you're moderately smart you'll get one in a place that can't be seen on normal circumstances.
>>
>>28362832
I dress in the same style I used to when I was 18. Lots of people do.
>>
>>28362859
>If you're moderately smart
ie: not a complete retard.
>>
File: RyanStiles-TheBird.gif (425 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
RyanStiles-TheBird.gif
425 KB, 274x200
>>28362832
>truth hurts

how about the truth that people are going to do what the fuck they want with their own body? what makes your opinion so worthy?

i dont have a tattoo, i dont want a tattoo, but i dont see why i should have an opinion about what other people get as tattoos. why should i care how other people represent their own character in society
>>
>>28362849
>Which is why they hate shoe lifts for manlets (or dudes that lie about height online), toupees for baldies, and any sort of "cool costume" (tattoos, other forms of branding) for dudes that turn out to be friendless weirdos.
Uh. I don't know what to think about this. If this statement was true, then there'd be no way to escape from this pit of despair, since it rules out "fake it till you make it".
>>
>>28362881
>society
>/r9k/
>being normie
pick one and only two
>>
>>28362862
No one does. Gesus. go look at a pic from 1998? do people look the same? are the styles the same? Are the hairstyles the same? 1985? 1964? etc. etc.

Fashion is inherently cyclical.

I'm a little surprised that people still want these things. I though the tattoo trend was on it's 14th minute.
>>
>>28362805

but notice i did not say top tier, i suggested it depends on strata.

the truly top tier individuals don't have to do much of anything out of the ordinary (or contrary to their innate personalities and desires) in order to remain at high status and privilege. Those top tier folks tend to be all-around good people, having never "rolled around in the mud" vying for status as the lesser castes must do.

But in the strata of attractiveness wherein colored hair tends to appear (i'd girls of roughly 5-7 or 8 out of 10, in appearance), it helps them compete with others in that same strata.

People have an innate desire to stand out in an impressive or effective way. This increases opportunities (social, sexual, and financial) and leads to spread of the behavior within a strata of humanity.
>>
File: PQ6y5y7.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
PQ6y5y7.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>28362909
>this disagrees with me

>somehow i should care about some tiny facet of normalfag life
>implying shut ins and social failures dont often have tattoos
i bet they dont drink or smoke either. right i forgot, one of the defining traits of being a robot is being straightedge
>>
>>28361406
That also goes for people who drink alcohol.
>>
>>28362892

"fake it till you make it" seems to suggest that at the start, you're faking it, biting off more than you can chew, being an imposter, etc.

with enough time "in the game" (even as a relatively unskilled imposter), you can work your way up or gain the raw skills needed for upper-tier success.

it's not entirely hopeless.
>>
>>28362927
>People have an innate desire to stand out in an impressive or effective way.
It's called peacocking. It's a way of attracting a mate.

The only thing that makes tattoos bad are the permanence.

If you weren't disfiguring yourself, it would just be a benign fashion trend like anything else.
>>
If you're like a skinny 6/10 white guy, you can fuck 7s 8s maybe 9s if you get some tats, grow a beard, have a manbun or hitler youth haircut and smoke cigs. Especially if you live in a big city.
>>
>>28362988
The permanence is part of what makes it so attractive and thrilling, though. It means you dare to do shit.
You may regret it later but it can help a lot while it's valuable.
>>
>>28362761
>Girls want to fuck the guy that their father would never approve of.

And yet they become those guys in order to survive this generation's natural selection.
>>
>>28363009
This sounds exactly like Montreal, it hurts
>>
>>28362005
well put, my originalio familio
>>
>>28363019
>It means you dare to do shit.
This is certainly the lower class perspective.

But one man's 'dare to do shit', is another's 'failure to think things through'.
>>
You know my grandpa's oldest friend I've seen was some one legged marine or sailor I don't know for sure. And I remember his hands covered in blue faded tattoos with girls ancors birds names and that shit. And you know what he never gave a shit because he was one tough motherfucker. I think if someone asked him what do you think about that guy's tattoos would you hire him he'd answered why the fuck should I care about his looks? And I think I was really excited about his tattoos when I was a kid. Don't have any and it's a small possibility that I'll have one someday tho.
>>
File: 1461600858290.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461600858290.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
>>28363009
>tfw I like shaving my beard so i don't look like the hipster faggot everyone wants me to look like

fuck
>>
>>28363101
I'd rather be lower class than a spineless chicken any day.
Besides, being attractive for 5 or so years is worth much more than having "nothing" to regret. But I think one usually ends up regretting more the things one didn't do in life than the things one did.
>>
Types of tattoos
>gang tattoos
>military tattoos
>prison tattoos
>whore tattoos
>rockstar/pro wrestler/you actively make money off your image/ tattoos
>faggot tattoos (You)
No exceptions
>>
Oldfag here. When I was a kid the only people who had tattoos where sailors, carnies and convicts. They were pretty rare.

Anyone who tries to tell you there was some grand tradition of tattooing in this country is talking out their ass. This is a fashion trend that has gotten way the fuck out of control. Especially with young women. Frankly, I'm going to look into investing in a company that is trying to advance laser removal technology. As the millennial's age, it's going to be a massive industry.
>>
>>28362466
Not him but long hair can look great if you actually take measures to take care of it.
>>
>>28363173
I promise you, I've never spent one second regretting not getting tattoos.

My friend who spent 16k to have a half sleeve removed (mostly unsuccessfully) though couldn't say the same.
>>
>>28363234
Agree. Some say that people also had sex. That's also not true. When I was a kid the only people who had sex were sailors, carnies and convicts.
>>
>>28363268
I'm impressed to hear you have a friend.
Must be pretty old, too, considered he must've had that tattoo for a while before he got it removed.
That's what you get for tattooing a half sleeve, though. If he tattooed his ass or somewhere else that can't be seen, he wouldn't have to give a fuck.
>>
>retards with 'deep or 'artsy' tattoos

there's nothing more embarrassing, enjoy looking like you were attacked by an art school dropout
>>
>>28363274
Did that nonsense comparison make sense in your head while you where typing it out?
>>
>>28363318
Makes as much sense as the other post desu.
>>
>>28363311
Got it when he was 19. By the time he was 30 he owned a business and was dealing with clients. The spergy half sleeve quickly lost it's appeal.

But you don't get cheap attention if no one can see your tattoos do you?
>>
>>28361478
I've never seen so much butt hurt hahah. You're totally right man, a good tattoo goes a very long way with most girls.

>hurr durr it shows you're unsuccessful and care what people think

Fkn lol
>>
>>28363357
People didn't do sleeves 11 years ago.
>>
>>28363381
He got it longer that 11 years ago. more like 15 years ago. And they did.
>>
>>28361774
>claims tattoos are for retards
>bitches about how too many young women go after them

You're a special kind of stupid
>>
>>28361406
>tattoos of facebook-tier "memes" from 3-4 years ago
>thinking of all the normies that have gotten Minions tattoos in the last year or two

cringing tBh
>>
>>28363357
You do twice. There's more mystery to it. When they find out you have a tattoo, they want to see it. They're impressed and go
>woah I didn't know this dude had a tattoo
Which is much more attractive than showing off how retarded you are.
>>
>>28363400
>he's around 30 years old
>still browses 4chan
>still browses /r9k/ of all boards
>calls other people retarded
>>
>>28363401
Dude women under 30 think DJ is a good career choice.

And by the time they're over 30, they'll leave you if you're not making money.

Don't make life decisions based on the opinions of young women.
>>
>>28363009
sounds like a lot of the guys in vancouver lol
>>
I'm getting a tattoo of my wife's son's name

Is this okay?
>>
>>28363454
If I was a DJ and got a shitload of pussy until 30 and then faded away, I wouldn't regret it, cause at least at one point my life was worth living.
>>
>>28363538
Dude, I know guys in that exact situation. They are not happy. As Lenny Bruce once said, "There is nothing sadder than an aging hipster."
>>
>>28363581
They're sure happier than me or any other fuck up who browses this board.
>>
>>28363604
Anon, youth fades and poverty sets in. And the girl(s) are long gone. It's not a good scene.
>>
>>28361406
>>28361406
Girls naturally like bad boys. Tattoos have been correlated with criminals or prisoners for centuries.

So just do the math.
>>
>>28363665
The problem is that by the time my youth fades I'll still be a virgin and my self esteem will be long gone. Then I'll hear some dude who banged every girl he wanted for ten years tell me his life choices were a mistake...
>>
>>28361478
and here i was thinking going to war, risking your life and etc was being confident but apparently paying for someone to put ink into your skin is what it is
>>
>>28363860
Some people aren't confident enough to talk to the cashier, anon. That's the world we live in.
>>
>>28362466
Why would anyone think that there is? It's the natural way, and it tends to make men appear more masculine and healthy.

Have you considered that perhaps short hair is the mistake that is hard to correct? It takes three years for most people to grow hair to terminal length.
>>
People who hate tattoos are plebs that can't tell the difference between tattoos that are normie-tier shit (i.e, tribal, quotes/memes, portraits of ugly children etc...) and innovative stuff that changes tattooing's increased saturation of normie crap.

You can easily distinguish a patrician from a pleb by looking at their tattoos and should judge some people by the quality of their tattoos as opposed to if they have any.
>>
>>28363224
>religious tattoos
???
>>
>>28364188
>The tiers of tattoos meme
They all look like attention starved histrionics anon.
>>
>>28363451
remember, you're here forever

tons of people on 4chan were 20-30 years old 12 years ago. nobody ever leaves.
>>
File: hori_smoku.jpg (54 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
hori_smoku.jpg
54 KB, 300x197
>>28364226
Yeah and 90% percent of them are but compared to people such as Norman K Wells (aka Sailor Jerry) or Japanese body suits that the Yakuza get specifically fitted to be hidden under suits not like hipster knuckle/neck tattoos.

Shitloads of cool as fuck culture around tattoos that become cliched over time by normies. Worst case scenario it's another great fanbase ruined by normies, but people think my tattoos are crazy because it's not some regular pleb shit.

Although I also like concealing my tattoos generally, stupid normies keep their shit out in the sun all day for people to compliment while ruining their shit and becoming crusty old fucks that say ' hurr tattoos will look shit when your older' TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING SKIN!!
>>
>>28364652
Tattoo culture, outside of sailors and prisoners is mostly a meme.

They're 99% a somewhat recent fashion trend. That almost certainly includes you.
>>
ITT: right wing nu males desperately try to tell you what other people think when they get tattoos.

Notice how it's always the same tired bullshit?

>le everyone with tattoos is a degenerate
>le all tattooed people did it to fit in
>le they all regret them
>>
>>28364737

oh dont worry all the other children of divorce think they're cool too
>>
>>28364719

>I've recently become aware of something and so it is obviously just a trend - the post

You're not very smart or very aware of the world around you
>>
Tattoos are heretical.
>>28361478
There are no good looking tattoos.
>>28363454
All women are disgusting, only young girls make valid wives.
>>
>>28364766

>le socio-economic gibberish maymay!

Nice one, omega.

What's it like being so ineffectual that you actually go out of your way to invent lurid fantasy scenarios about the motivations and backgrounds of complete strangers?
>>
>>28364771
Nigga plz. Go pull up an NBA game from 1982 and one from today. Count the tattoos.

Go watch footage of the original Woodstock and then compare it to Coachella 2016. Count the tattoos.

Tattoo industry assholes radically overestimate the prevalence of tattoo culture. Before the mid-90s it was fringe as fuck and mostly nonexistent.

Yes, it is100% a fashion trend.
>>
>>28364847

Lots of tattoos look amazing. And lots don't.

What would you know about valid wives when you're a bitter omega male?
>>
>>28364901

All you're saying is that tattoos have become accepted by a more broad spectrum of society. Nobody expects the middle class kids at Woodstock in the 60s to be covered in tatts, but the bikers there definitely were.
>>
>>28364958
The bikers where jailbirds.
>>
>>28364958
>All you're saying is that tattoos have become accepted by a more broad spectrum of society.

Aka: a fashion trend.
>>
>>28364869

you replied because its true lmao
>>
>>28364905
>omega male
Why are you projecting, child?
>Lots of tattoos look amazing. And lots don't.
None look good, get some standards.
>>
>>28361788
Tattoos are a sign of low-inhibition, which is usually mistaken for confidence.

Tbh I've been seriously considering getting a tattoo on the bicep or obliques. Robots can rationalize it all they want, but they raise your smv.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.