[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skinnyandweakandproud/ here >tfw 6'1 155 lbs >can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tengrikhan.jpg (122 KB, 742x539) Image search: [Google]
tengrikhan.jpg
122 KB, 742x539
Who /skinnyandweakandproud/ here
>tfw 6'1 155 lbs
>can squeeze into tight spaces average people can't squeeze into
>most clothes look good on you don't have to go shopping for name brand clothes
>people underestimate you but act surprised when your skeleton determination proves them wrong
>girls look at you and give you attention wow he's so skinny!!
>guys mire the skeleton ribs
>>
>>28361013
you're also forgetting
>getting hit on by gay musclechads
>>
Literaly same height and weight than OP, been going to the gym since September and haven't gained a pound. Don't really give a fuck cause body is getting more tone.

Yesterday I was talking this girl I'm fucking, saying the same shit, how most clothes fit good on me cause Im skinny etc and there:

>You're not really skinny Anon, I'd say you're kinda buff

#SkinnyAndProud guys, never fall for the "get big and everybody will like you" meme
>>
>>28361013
>most clothes look good on you don't have to go shopping for name brand clothes
This is bullshit. When you're taller and skinnier than average, clothes are either too baggy or too short.
>>
>>28361118
>Yesterday I was talking this girl I'm fucking
get the fuck out normie
>>
>>28361013
>tfw don't work out
>tfw still have abs

Skelly life
>>
>>28361013
>tfw skinnyfat

I'm about your weight but I'm 3-4 inches shorter. I'm trying to eat less so I can get back to pure skelly mode like I used to be.
>>
>guys always impressed by low level gear I carry around
>always got a couple of pieces of gold to cover a round at the bar
>girls appreciate a guy that knows when to spring forth from the shadows and when to collapse in a heap of bones and dust
Just skelly things pham
>>
File: E3.jpg (180 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
E3.jpg
180 KB, 500x500
>>28361013

My metabolism is so high it's kinda shitty and cool at the same time

Pros
>don't have to worry about getting fat
>physique makes me unique-ish

Cons
>hard to gain muscle mass/weight
>have to eat often to prevent auschwitz mode
>>
Being skinny only works as a look if you don't have a big head.

If you have a large cranium, you need to lift and eat so you don't wind up looking like an ayy lmao.
>>
File: 1462372362835.gif (317 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1462372362835.gif
317 KB, 300x170
>6 foot 165 lbs
>Skinnyfat to the point that I look fine in shirts but without one I look like shit.
>>
>>28361571
>tfw skinny and small head

*rattle rattle*
>>
>6ft1, 145lb
>get no attention from girls
>acne
>bad facial structure
>no social skills

wait, what were we talking about again?
>>
>>28361013
>6'1 155 lbs
This is normal weight faggot

I'm 6' and 133 lbs
>>
File: 1435036910493.jpg (53 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1435036910493.jpg
53 KB, 400x358
>>28361662
>I'm 6' and 133 lbs
>>
hello 6'1 bros. it's like the 6'1 meeting convention in here.
>6'1, 169 lbs
>my arms and chest are very skinny but i'm developing a beer gut and have massive legs
>getting to the point where i can no longer wear t-shirts without a jumper because gut sticks out and skinny jeans are no longer becoming a fashion option
>>
>6'0 116,8lbs
>can fit on spaces of 20 cms
>i can wrap my waist with just my hands
>girls want to see how skinny i trully am
>can spend the entire day without eating and only feel hungry at night

the funny part is that when i was a kid i was fat as fuck.
>>
>>28361013
I'm 6'2" 205lb, how do you fucking live like that holy shit
>>
>>28361557
It'll slow down. I was the same in my teens but approaching my 30s, the same diet just isn't sustainable. Feels good finally getting some bulk though. Just have to be careful not to get fat.
>>
5'11" 140 lbs here.

I lost 30 lbs this winter, like I do every winter. This week I decided to get my weight back, and it has been hell so far. My daily diet consists of:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, slice of black toast, two cups of greek yogurt, 4 tbsp of peanut butter, 8 oz of V8, 8 oz protein shake, fruit salad, and about 10 oz of milk (which I pour into my coffee).

Snacks: 12 oz of shelled sunflower seeds, one microwave chicken sandwich, and one Banquet frozen spaghetti meal.

Lunch: Spinach/kale/arugula salad with tomatoes/grapes/cucumbers, 1 oz prosciutto, 1 oz cheese, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 1.5 lbs of beef/chicken.

Dinner: Whatever my roommate/landlord makes which is usually pasta or casserole. Ramen with eggs if she doesn't cook.

My stomach will probably be expanded back to it's previous size in another week or two, but in the meantime holy shit this blows. Right now I'm in the process of eating my chicken sandwich, and I have to pause like two minutes between bites so I don't vomit.
>>
>tfw 5'5 and 130lbs
>people think I'm weak because I'm small
>tfw squat more than 2 times my weight
>tfw deadlift 200
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.