[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just getting home wagecuck? psh, pathetic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15
File: NEETmaster.png (218 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETmaster.png
218 KB, 409x409
Just getting home wagecuck?

psh, pathetic.
>>
>>28360899
I'm am SO sick of your fucking shit NEET, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU, my legacy will have the last laugh.
>>
File: 234125.png (602 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
234125.png
602 KB, 1140x599
>>28360935
*LICK* *SLURRRRRRRRP*
whats the matter you pathetic little wagebitch you?

cracking under the pressure so soon?
>>
>>28360899
It's a day of in France! And tomorrow too! Well, it's quite nice, the weather is great so I can go hiking in the mountains. But I love my job, the atmosphere is great in the lab - we often go for some beers with the colleagues in the afternoons, the projects are rolling well. Would be nice maybe to have more time for self improvement, but on the other hand I couldn't access the expensive equipment to do experiments.

And how's your stuff?
>>
>>28361000
It's always a day off for wagies in these threads.
>>
Jokes on you I'm still at work.
>>
>>28360899
I had sex recently :^)
>>
File: 1458051645351.png (176 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1458051645351.png
176 KB, 409x409
>>28360935
Yea yeah keep dreaming cuck.
>>
File: NEET1243.png (135 KB, 563x553) Image search: [Google]
NEET1243.png
135 KB, 563x553
>>28361000
what the fuck are you talking about wagecuck?

you dont have time to TRULY enjoy any of that shit like I do anyway. know your fucking place.
>>
>>28361041
Except it is for a lot of us
silly dumb NEET scum doesn't understand how jobs works because he has never worked above a McDonalds fry maker.
>>
File: 1437862628720.jpg (74 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1437862628720.jpg
74 KB, 599x880
Still working for an hour and a half
>>
File: 1459736184110.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
1459736184110.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>28360993
Talk to my legacy and contributions motherfucker i aint taking calls right now
>>
File: 1461794032481.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461794032481.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28361091
Actually my NEET friend we optimize our free time more, so instead of watching that same anime again for the 10th time in a row or angrily browsing /r9k/ all day we're going out to the movies or art museums. Free time is too precious to be wasted shitposting 14 hours a day.
>>
File: NEET Overlord.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEET Overlord.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28361107
oh you poor, deluded little piglet. do you honestly have such a small mental capacity that you need to try something to understand the negative consequences? i know throwing myself off a cliff wont end well just as i know getting a a real job will be signing my life away into slavery. im going to assume you are in your 20s, still a young piglet yet. by the time of your retirement and you finally figure out that what you have been working towards all those years is what ive HAD ALL ALONG you will be a nice fat hog, ripe for the slaughter. i wont dissuade you though. i do keep part of your paycheck every 2 weeks.
>>
>>28361091
Well, the true enjoyment, imho, comes from knowing that it's not going to last. It's like understanding that you are going to die soon, so you try to experience everything as much as you can. I would honestly get bored if I was able to do something fun continuously.

And actually it's quite relaxed in France. We have 48 days of paid holidays in a year (excluding the weekends), so you can take two months off in a year, which is nice.

So what activities do you enjoy yourself, OP?
>>
>>28361091
Oh, do you like travelling? Because I am able to travel quite a lot, going to some conferences and workshops. It's usually quite boring, so I go to the most related talks and spend the rest of my time exploring new environments or just chatting with the new people.
>>
>>28361199
Living in the United States the amount you keep is less than the amount I pay in bottle deposits. You're lower on the level of pay than people begging for change on the highway. I don't have any semblance of care.
>>
File: 0130 - WYr3lct.png (29 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
0130 - WYr3lct.png
29 KB, 310x326
What did you do all day my NEET friend?
oh yeah thats right, you shitposted on /r9k/ for 12 hours
>>
>>28361201
American wagies get it the worst. You are guarenteed no paid time off or sick days lol
>>
>>28361336
So do American NEETs
being dirt poor in the USA is not a fun time.
>>
>>28360899
still being a waste of taxpayers' dollars, cuck?
>>
>>28360935
Every fucking time. Triggered wagie cannot help himself.
>>
File: EndMyLife.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
EndMyLife.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>28360899
Still at work.
>>
>>28361091
shut your mouth, boy. with all that free time you should learn some respect to your masters
>>
>>28360899
This shit show up every day. I almost look forward to seeing what will be posted the next day. I wouldn't even be surprised if it's the same guy shitposting, in fact i hope it is.
>>
File: NEET543.jpg (87 KB, 629x585) Image search: [Google]
NEET543.jpg
87 KB, 629x585
>>28361201

I enjoy practicing piano, going on walks around the neighborhood, discussing philosophy on the internet, and watching anime. all whenever i want.

>>28361270
oh really wagecuck? can you travel every month like I? i just tell mommy that ill be gone for a few days while i fuck hookers in thailand for cents on the dollar. i think i saw your lady friend in the brothel once. id keep your eye out wagecuck. on second thought, shes been used and abused by me too many times to count. by now, whats the point?
>>
>>28361441
>I enjoy watching anime, watching anime, shitposting, and watching anime. all whenever I want
FTFY
>>
>>28360935
>samefagging this hard

we're not born yesterday you retard
>>
>>28361441
you enjoy making the same post every four hours, wasting taxpayers dollars, overeating your mommy's food, never leaving the house, and being cripplingly depressed

don't deny you're a waste of space. lying to strangers is a sign of weakness
>>
>>28361441
Cool! I would like to be able to play the piano, quite often there's a piano in the lounge rooms for the conferences and I'm always impressed by the other people playing. But having more time wouldn't help me, as I don't have any talent for music. Are you practising some particular pieces? If so, what kind of composer do you like playing the most? What is your favourite pianist? Do you like Gould?
I also enjoy reading philosophy, sometimes I just make a brake on an hour or so just to relax my mind by focusing on some other topic. What are you reading right now?

About the travelling - well, I could tell my boss that I would like to go to one conference or another, then in principle I could travel every month. I have never been to Thailand though. What other countries have you visited? Which was your favourite one?
>>
>>28361456
>>28361463
>>28361474

"First they ignore you, then they ridiucle you, then they fight you, then you win"

you know who said that wagecucks? well im not telling. Ill let you do even more work reverse google searching that quote.

you can claim that i do nothing all day as much as you want. it does not change the fact that I am, in fact, very active. Ive just squatted twice my body weight the other day wagebitches. what have you done other than squat in front of your bosses cock for 8 hours? oh yeah, NOTHING. you're so fucking pathetic its hilarious. Theres a reason i make these threads wageassholes. the most peaceful man in existence, and author of that quote, was able to relinquish himselfd from wagecuckery. you can too. it will take everything you have within yourself, including getting a new whore of a girlfriend that I havent fucked at least 20 times now. It is possible to ascend. i am here to help.
>>
>>28361141
Not a NEETfag but your "legacy" is irrelevant. Everything is irrelevant, really. Nobody will remember any of us in 200 years. Find a better argument.
>>
>>28361618
Based on that quote your ridicule and aggression towards us only secures our victory over you in this debate. You post tl;dr word salad and expect me to waste my time reading it. Most likely you took minutes formulating that response whereas I took 45 seconds to write this out. Wasting time seems to be your speciality.
>>
>>28361599
ah, a well spoken wagie that i may have a decent conversation with.

i do enjoy Chopin myself, but gould is an interesting flavor from time to time. As for my traveling, i go regularly to Japan and have visited germany, new england, south africa, and aruba. There are a select few places I wish to visit in the US as well that I have not gotten to
>>
File: NEET234.png (392 KB, 561x420) Image search: [Google]
NEET234.png
392 KB, 561x420
>>28361656
my mistake wagie. we wouldnt want to waste your precious few hours of freedom a day, would we? if my "word salad" is too much for you to digest, then perhaps you should be engaging in activities other than the intellectual? debates are not your strong suit, you annoying little swine you.
>>
I don't pay taxes.
>>
my best friend is a neet
>>
>>28361711
I'm shitposting while watching a documentary and you're here devoting your time to trying to make me mad. However my ambivalence and lack of desire to acknowledge you fully annoys you. That entertains me enough seeing that I'm not interested in doing anything too mentally demanding after getting back from Merck
>>
KEK KEK THINK ABOUT KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
XD AM I REALY HUMAN KEK YET?
>>
>>28361768
Merck?

h-how did you get a job there anon? what do you do?
>>
>>28361929
When I was a wagecuck one of my coworkers was a part time HR manager there.
I work in a lab that is trying to extend the durability and stability of one of our drugs. I can't tell you due to a non-disclosure agreement I signed.
>>
>>28361296

>i don't have any semblance of care
He responded.
>>
>>28362032
do you have a graduate degree?

Im starting a PhD in the fall. not in organic though. kinda just curious about how difficult it was for you to find a job after graduation
>>
>>28361657
I like Chopin myself a lot, especially his nocturnes. Do you like other romanticists? Schubert, Liszt? What about Bach?

I was thinking at some point of going for a few years to Japan to work. But I don't like their work culture. I prefer more relaxed environments, as the one in which I'm now. On one hand I understand your privileges of being able not to work, but for myself and most other people I think, it would be very hard to find a direction without working. I am lucky to have found a topic which is also one of my hobbies - for many people it's maybe not the case.

Did you learn any Japanese? So far I was able to learn some French (I am not fluent in it by far, but it helps in my everyday life), I can also understand Danish while reading. An advantage of my work (and at the same time a disadvantage) is that I have to change my living place every few years. But I usually get tired of the same place, same country, same city.

And you? Didn't you get tired of the same neighbourhood?
>>
Feels so nice to come home to my wife and daughter sitting on the couch watching sponge bob. Resting and nodding off in her lap after another productive day. Knowing I work for my parents and not Jews and I'll have the company when they retire. Everytime I see one of these threads just makes me roll my eyes. Can't imagine doing nothing with my life. And the drawn on angry expression in ops image. Makes sense
>>
>>28362032
Well, you can disclose a little bit, I'm sure, you don't need to speak about specific details. It's a protein based drug, as far as I understand? Some cytokine or an antibody?
>>
>>28362134
I'm a lab monkey with a bachelors in biology
I put samples in places and take them out, recording necessary factors pertinent to what we're testing. 45k which I can't complain about and in a couple years I plan on getting my masters and having it paid partially by Merck, but it would have to be in what they decide works for them.
>>
>>28362214
Its a mainly topical steroid
>>
>>28362215
thats not bad. If you work your way up you could be making some good money. I hear lab techs start low but get raises relatively quickly. if you are already at merck thats a pretty sweet deal. there's a lot of people who would kill to be there.
>>
File: eldar_qt.jpg (9 KB, 194x205) Image search: [Google]
eldar_qt.jpg
9 KB, 194x205
I'm a NEET and I consider wageys my greatest allys

Do your best tomorrow at work wagey!
>>
>>28362256
And what is the issue with the stability? I assume you are speaking about pharmacokinetic stability, and not about chemical stability?
And what kinds of measurements are you making on these compounds?
>>
>>28361152
>2010
>going to the movies
the 00s called they want you back
>>
>>28362336
Actually I'm not involved in pharmacokinetics
I'm involved in the more mundane right now which is storage. Humidity, heat, cold etc with some proposed additives that could extend shelf life.
>>
>>28362392
OK, I see. I still think it's cool, of course I can understand the frustration of the lab work, I did it for something like 10 years - now I am getting more relaxed as I am doing more theoretical work, involving data analysis at the moment.

I learned organic chemistry long time ago, but I am quite interested in the chemical stability of some compounds, especially lipids. As corticosteroids have some double bonds, I assume they might be prone to oxidation. What are some good ways to prevent that?

I assume you also try to protect your samples from some bacterial contamination? Are you using some preservatives in there?
>>
>>28361618
posting these threads daily doesn't mean you're active

nor does knowing random quotes mean you're smart

it means you're a booksmart faggot

enough with your insolent ramblings and show some respect to those who own you, boy
>>
>>28361711
wasting your infinite free time being smug on the internet is unbecoming

you deserve nothing more than a slap on the face, you scum
>>
>>28362517
Contamination prevention is pretty basic with masks, gloves etc. What we're going with is the main formula but with particular compounds I haven't been completely told about added in certain amounts. Mainly our concern lies in the conjugated system of two C=C and a ketone. Mostly my job revolves around paperwork and taking samples in and out of the chosen variables, sealing them and labeling them.
>>
>>28362792
Yeah, I imagine it's a bit of a pain. This system may isomerise into some sort of an enol, right? I don't know if it's a real problem. And what are you doing to check if the compound is not oxidized, or some other modification didn't happen? Can you do mass-spec? I would like to know any bit of knowledge about that, as it's somehow important in my own work. But it's ok if you cannot talk about it.

What I was talking about the bacterial contamination was not that you can contaminate the vial yourself, but that when the patient opens it, it might get some bacteria.
>>
File: 1438289932376.jpg (846 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1438289932376.jpg
846 KB, 966x3054
>NEET thread
>This hasn't been posted yet
>>
>>28362792
To be more specific about my work, I am doing some biophysical characterisation of membrane proteins. That involves having some lipids in the sample. However, even when disolved in chloroform and sealed in ampules, and more importantly when it's aliquoted in aqueous solutions, these lipids have quite a limited lifetime. I would like to know more about the causes (most likely oxidation by the atmospheric oxygen, especially in water solutions), prevention and quality analyses of these samples.
>>
File: tumblr_np4qd27ipa1tk29v3o1_500.jpg (163 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np4qd27ipa1tk29v3o1_500.jpg
163 KB, 500x680
That's okay NEET anon, I don't mind working so that you don't have to. The amount of money that actually comes out of my paycheck for things like this are so small it doesn't really impact me or my life. My job sucks but it could be worse. I'm pretty happy in general, I've got a nice girl and some good friends. Enjoy your time my friend, just be happy. Also, enjoy this nice meme!
>>
>>28360899
Been home all day. Been home all month.

I fucking hate being unemployed.
>>
>"self-improvement
>jacks off to hentai and shitposts on 4Chan and Reddit all day

lol
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.