[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /male but wears makeup/ here? And yes, before you ask,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: KylerBeforeAfter.jpg (77 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
KylerBeforeAfter.jpg
77 KB, 800x618
who else /male but wears makeup/ here?

And yes, before you ask, I am gay.
>>
I'm not going to take part in the NWO gender bending shit.

Come back and talk to me about makeup when they're all hanging from streetlamps.
>>
>>28360455
so you aren't even male in the first place
>>
Ayy. Just a little cover up on my pimples/scars, I don't even do a full face and I only cover up when I have to attend a social event. I don't see whats wrong with it personally.
>>
>>28360455
That's pretty gay anon but I guess if you're gay it doesn't really matter.
>>
Why'd you cut your hair Ramen?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Nah I don't want to pretend I'm something I'm not.
>>
>>28360455
What do you put on? I want to be a beautiful fag like you
>>
You've got to be kidding me.
>>
I'd do it but I'm lazy
I have no one to look good for anyway
>>
>>28360455
>And yes, before you ask, I am gay.
sasuga OP
>>
im a straight black male and ive been thinking about wear makeup to hide my imperfections. but i think it's obvious for some people to spot it so i opt out.
>>
>>28360455
I do when I cosplay or I'm going to be in videos, because everybody looks like a greasy ball of shit in front of photo/video lighting if they don't wear makeup.

Otherwise no.
>>
I use bb cream to hide scars and red points. I dont think bb creams count as makeup desu. And i like to think i know how to use so no one knows. I may be wrong, but i dont think someone has ever noticed, at least i havent been told, if someone did notice well anyways they didnt think it matter enough to tell so i dont care.
>>
>>28360455
I have pretty good skin. I get pimplez but they're hidden by my beard :-).
>>
>>28362676
bbfag here.
I wear it every day to even out my skin tone due to vitiligo and acne scar hyperpigmentation as well as to hide the dark hollows under my eyes.

No one has ever pointed out that I wear it. It's usually when I don't wear it people would tell me I look sick, tired, on drugs etc.
>>
Nope, but I do try and take good care of my skin.
>>
makeup is a liars tool
which is why women are all about makeup
and faggots
so fuck you OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.