[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservative Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 33
>be fembot brought up with christian values

>get asked out
>tell boyfriend at the start of the relationship no sex before marriage
>he agrees
>few months go by
>he starts demanding sex
>tell him no
>he leaves

>get asked out
>tell boyfriend at the start of the relationship no sex before marriage
>he agrees
>few weeks go by
>he starts demanding sex

rinse and repeat
>>
SOML

I am Christian and conservative too. It's sad. Men say they want a pure qt but it's a lie.
>>
File: 1457476759606.png (128 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
1457476759606.png
128 KB, 581x443
>>28360280
Most guys are fucking douchebags. Keep being you, you'll find the right guy eventually. Might take a while to find the 8% that can actually think with his brain instead of his dick, but he's out there. Don't compromise.
>>
>>28360280
no hymen no diamond, keep it up

no one wants a roastie that had multiple partners before marriage. remember that
>>
You're just afraid your vagina is ugly.
>>
>>28360280
Perfect way of finding out if he's a douchebag or not. Keep it up
>>
>>28360373
>thirsty guy detected

Feel threatened when you meet a women with solid values you can't bang?
>>
File: 0379 - DFgtf8l.png (21 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
0379 - DFgtf8l.png
21 KB, 473x500
kill yourself
not taking dicks because magic man in the sky will get mad
>>
Have you considered low-test betas like myself? We are willing to wait.
>>
>>28360298
it's not a guy or girl thing

everyone wants something out of a relationship

if they don't get it, they leave, period.
>>
>>28360457
If you want sex then make a commitment and get married. That's how it's supposed to work. If women give out sex before marriage then there'd be literally no point for a guy to ever get married at all, and women end up with a guy who has no reason to stick around for 18 whole years to aid in helping raise the child.

See: destruction of western civilization.
>>
>>28360280
This is the kind of relationship I'm looking for!

B-because that's how I figured my first relationship would go

I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend...
>>
Who would buy into something for life without trying it first? You could be completely incompatible sexually and wind up in an unfulfilling marriage that will probably end in adultery.

Virgins are boring, insecure about their bodies, and think vanilla sex acts are taboo.

I'll take a woman who knows what she's doing and not some infantile girl.

What is up with robots and their obsession with virginity?

Is it some fear that you'll never amount to some past lover?

It's pathetic
>>
File: 1428806373051.jpg (14 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1428806373051.jpg
14 KB, 406x422
>>28360280
I think the way they react in the end is a good indicator of their character further down the road. I would imagine theres a lot of guys out there who would be fine with that arrangement.

Myself, I'm not religious but I would date someone under those circumstances if they then didn't have a problem with me jerkin' the gerkin
>>
I don't think me nor any of my friends would date a virgin to begin with.
>>
I liked a conservative girl who did take a lot of dicks but lied about it. I didn't even want her to be pure. I just couldn't deal with the lying. I could never trust her, after finding out...I think she lied because she thought she had to be pure for me to want her.
>>
>>28360505
t. Chad "I lost my viriginity at 14 so I have no hangups about it" Thundercock.
>>
File: 1461777083271.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
1461777083271.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>gf want's to keep her virginity until marriage, am cool with that.
>relationship gets rocky 7 months in, due to my drinking problem and her reckless spending
>we break it off in a bad note
>a week later found out she was cheating 6 months into the relationship with another guy and already lost her virginity to him
>fall into a deep depression, stop drinking and pick up smoking hoping that I can croak from lung cancer.
>>
>>28360280

they leave you becase they dont believe you were serious about no sex. they thought its just a shit-test to see if they are *just* after sex
>>
>>28360554
I was 15 faggot
>>
>>28360505
I think they want to match with someone as insecure and inexperienced as themselves. It might be intimidating to sleep with a girl who's more confident sexually, I guess because it sort of flips the male dominant female submissive sexual behaviour that like 90% of people fit to. Then the bleating about degeneracy is just an amplified expression of this preference, through the lenses of holding resentment towards girls for ignoring or rejecting them.
>>
>>28360280
Dear OP,

If I had a dollar for every girl who said something like

>no sex before marriage
>I don't do one night stands
>I don't fuck people I just met

And then went back on it, I could buy an island and live off the rest, as the interest would continue into perpetuity.
>>
>>28360280
But would you let your boyfriend jerk off?
>>
File: 0OyUzOz.png (423 KB, 884x1496) Image search: [Google]
0OyUzOz.png
423 KB, 884x1496
>>28360280
>>28360294
>>28360298
WOW how have I never met girls like you. why is it so hard to find a woman like this? FML how would I find pure conservative qt girls like you?
>>
>>28360674
This is the real question
>>
File: 1432134813228.png (70 KB, 440x411) Image search: [Google]
1432134813228.png
70 KB, 440x411
>>28360505
>implying women are objects that need to be 'test driven'
>>
File: 1420557052070.jpg (364 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1420557052070.jpg
364 KB, 1223x1570
>>28360505
t. cuck
come on, take your washed-out slut on a date and raise her offspring she made with chad and tyrone, because virgins are soooooo boring and incompatible with you
>>
>>28360559
Sounds like you dodged a bullet famalam. Cheer up.
>>
Just asking OP, what if your future husband is a manlet or has a smelly dick and you will only discover it once you get married? You fine with that. Well at least you are not a roastie
>>
>>28360280
>>28360294
I'd date you but you probably have standards that imply men who manage to get a lot of sex, ie. no robots or anyone who truly hold your values.

Post standards pls
>>
File: Selena.jpg (62 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
Selena.jpg
62 KB, 331x334
In case you're sincere,
be aware that you'll end up being not in your 20's anymore and regretting you didn't have the experience that "all other" girls could have - and you'll also start disliking your guy for the fact that he can only have sex with you the way he happens to do sex.
It's not gonna end well, you can't run a personal culture contrary to your surroundings.
>>
"fembot". no such thing exists.

and you definitely would not be among them.
>>
>>28360718

Well, they are
>>
>>28360797
and you are accusing us of having a warped view of sex and women? mighty kek
>>
>>28360280
Welcome to the end of civilization, m'lady.

"I'm a liberated woman and I have sex with who I want, when I want!"
>whore, slut, used up, I'm no cuck

"I'm a traditional, conservative woman and I respect marriage as the only acceptable place for a sexual relationship!"
>frigid, insane, jesus freak, she's probably just manipulating me

Men want you to have sex with them and only them and no one else. if you fail at this, you're trash to us.

This is why no one loves each other.
>>
>>28360280
I was in a relationship with a girl like you and I left her for those exact reasons too. She was an annoying cunt and nowhere near marriage material but fairly good looking by my standards so I would have liked to fuck but obviously not worth getting married over. I think often when a woman thinks all men care about is sex, it's because she just doesn't offer anything but her looks.
>>
>>28360841
>m'lady

Top kek don't forget to tip your fedora
>>
>>28360280
Any guy who honestly agrees to that is not the kind of attractive guy who you fantasize about. You are asking for a hot guy who can easily get laid in today's degenerate society to be faithful and conservative, it's not going to happen.

So: either accept it and join the legion of sluts and follow you hedonistic impulses fucking hot chads who will leave you once you hit 35, or set your standards lower and go for a guy is basically not fuckable, but is a virgin and is happy for you to be a virgin.

Third alternative: join ISIS.
>>
>>28360841
works both ways

"I'm a liberated man and I have sex with who I want, when I want!"
>man whore, man child, degenerate, I'm not your toy

"I'm a traditional, conservative man and I respect marriage as the only acceptable place for a sexual relationship!"
>autist, insane, jesus freak, he's probably trying to control me
>>
File: 1462340797350.jpg (84 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1462340797350.jpg
84 KB, 500x419
>>28360505
Its the fear that I can't live up to them in sexual performance/inexperience so I'd rather establish a first time experience basis, and also matched with statistics/studies that show that women who sleep around often enough will usually wind up cheating more often.

>>28360280
Also funny enough OP I met a girl exactly in your situation that I was romantically involved with who left me because I didn't act on her, despite her saying she wanted to wait.
>>
Who would date a boring prude.
>>
>>28360906
You forgot a third option

"Let's have sex! Everyone have sex! men have sex with women, women have sex with men, men on men, women on women, donkey on man, horse on women, adult man on child, adult woman on child, lets go the whole way to destroy our bodies!"
>wow he's so progressive and feminist what a hunk <3
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 700x700
Sigh, where are you Christian conservative women hiding
>>
File: 64b.jpg (47 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
64b.jpg
47 KB, 650x365
>>28360763
"everyone else is doing it m8 thats just how society is"top lel classic jump off a brige m8 everyone's doing it argument.
>>
I'm not exactly conservative in fact I used to be a lot more open minded but lately I am getting pickier and pickier about relationships because I really am tired of dealing with people who don't understand or want to try to understand what it's like to be so alone and also if I can ever get someone who is as desperate as me to like me and we end up liking each other then hopefully it will mean he's less likely to abandon me

But idk I'm not really looking or trying too hard for a relationship because of my severe emotional issues and that I've been very numb to life/everything/including people so I don't want to screw up something now

I Used to want to settle down and maybe want one kid but I don't think I'd make a good mom at this point

I do still kinda want to just settle down and have someone besides my parents to depend on or whatever but another part of me wants to kill my self

And this all sucks even worse because I'm so cute and wasting what are supposed to be the best years of my life fuck this

And yet another part of me wants to just say screw it and go out and have a ton of sex but I don't think I'll do that because idk I'd probably just feel used in some way and I don't need that else I'm going to go on a murder spree
>>
>>28360974
>what is church
>>
>>28361001
Picking up girls at church is sleazy.

Also they're all either old or hispanic teenagers forced to come by their grandparents.
>>
File: Cyclists.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
Cyclists.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
>tfw gf believes in no sex before marriage
>tfw dating 1 year with no sex

Feels good but also feels bad man.
>>
>>28360280
>>28360294
>>28360298
>>28360841
Why do men pretend to be women on the internet? You're not even trying, no woman past 14 is a virgin.
>>
>>28360718
>tumblr detected
Anon's point is that sex has to be 'test driven', not the woman.
>>
>>28360298
I figure they're already in relationships
>>
>>28360505
The only adult in this thread.
>>
>>28361029
uh, well obviously you don't go to church to pick up women. but you will meet them there as a side effect. and that's the only sure fire way of knowing that they at least somewhat committed to their virtues.

'He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.' Proverbs 18:22
>>
>meet 9/10 Muslim girl
>she says no sex before marriage
>I agree
>we make out and she feels guilty afterwards
>we go out for months
>she doesn't want to go to my house unless other members of my family are there because she thinks it's improper and would feel guilty
>still go out with her
>she dumps me over some stupid bullshit
>3-4 months later she implies that she'd be ok with fucking a guy casually she met in a club then later making a guy she really liked and thought was marriage material wait until she was sure

All women are just ticking time-bombs until they turn into sluts.

The ones who pretend not to be sluts are the most evil and despicable of all.
>>
>>28361077
No they're all on /r9k/ being lonely and fapping to anime. But hey, at least when they're fapping to anime they're not fucking you.
>>
>>28361151
>meet 9/11 Muslim girl
fixed that for you
>>
>>28360280
Because you still go after Chads. Chads can get sex, so they ultimately expect sex. Instead, you need to go after the kind of guy that can't get laid.

Uh oh, wait, you won't? You still want a man with the exact qualities of Chad, yet for some reason doesn't act as Chad? Goddamned stupid roastie.

>>28360761
This post exactly. Which is just a nicer version of what I said t b h
>>
>>28361193
low-effort, reddit-tier joke
>>
>>28361151
>The ones who pretend not to be sluts are the most evil and despicable of all.
Idk I hate both equally. At least the ones who pretend otherwise admit that being a slut is something to be ashamed of.
>>
How do you know a girl isnt lying though? She could be lying about being a Christian and just use you. Which is heinous.
>>
>>28361159
No I want a kinda guy who goes on this forum

-minus sexists

I've always thought it'd be hot to fuck a down and out pathetic loser of a man

Actually has been a fantasy of mine to perform oral on a disabled or homeless man

And even better if we could become friends and maybe even fall in love
>>
>>28361250
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

pls be in london orignialbloxxor
>>
>mfw Christian propoganda makes me terrified to have sex

I know I'm not gonna tear but my brain refuses to comprehend that it's going to be pleasurable in any way. So here I am, a virgin at 20 and most likely to remain so for years to come
>>
>>28361250

>Oh yeah baby. Talk to me about how the current video game market is destroying creativity in favor of brand name recycling. Oh baby! Don't stop!

Anon. Do you expect us to believe this shit?
>>
>>28361250
>minus sexists
so you want a guy who posts here and is willing to pretend he doesn't hate women?
>>
>suck chad on the reg
>still technically a virgin :^)
>beta-provider "bf" won't stick around while I cuck him
where have all the good guys gone? ;_;
>>
File: 1335489122632.jpg (196 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1335489122632.jpg
196 KB, 720x540
>>28360985
You sound like you could be really chill Im 6ft white 22 perhaps we could talk over the interwebs sometimes
>>
File: 1408094035864.jpg (68 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1408094035864.jpg
68 KB, 625x626
>>28361250
seems legit

commentini originalo
>>
>"christian" values
>no sex before marriage
>multiple bfs
>no mention of virginity
OP is clearly a used-up roastie whore that's just trying to string along a thirsty faggot
>>
Men need sex. Look how nuts everyone here is without it. You want somebody to voluntarily go nuts because of your sky man. If you say 'then he should make the commitment' you are asking them to buy sex from you by becoming legally bound and potentially financially vulnerable. You are a prostitute.
>>
>>28360280
Maybe you're just a cunt
>>
>>28360280
enjoy your cats LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>28360797
>be nonreligious HHKV female
>read some "women reveal their sex confessions" article
>the most common thing seems to be thinking about an ex in order to orgasm

No thanks. It's virginity for me. I don't want to be in a situation where someone puts a part of their body inside mine and I start thinking about someone else while it happens. That sounds like using a guy as a living dildo 2bh.
>>
>>28361428
That was meant for >>28360505

bl0x
>>
Women who wait till marriage to ha e sex and who are looking for right types of men get my respect because I'm in the same boat.

I used to be fat as hell. Lost 60 pounds. Now I sort of have ugly duckling syndrome. I'm 6', white, good looking, and I have a good personality.

I missed out on teen sex because I was ugly. I'm not really mad about it though. Now I know what I want (a girl who's attractive to me, virgin, traditional but still a "strong" woman, etc.) I'm a virgin by choice now. Women look at me all of the time but I'm not interested in hookups or fuck buddy relationships. Bravo to good women, not many of you left.
>>
>>28361151
muslim girl == ticking time bomb
>>
>>28360505
>Who would buy into something for life without trying it first?
You try out who they are as a person. Sexual compatibility never existed until people started having multiple sex partners. If you marry a virgin you mold her into what you want sexually, and since it's only you two, she won't be hesitant to doing far off things.
>Virgins are boring, insecure about their bodies,
This is not permanent, if she trusts and loves her faithful husband she learns to please him
>and think vanilla sex acts are taboo.
False.
>I'll take a woman who knows what she's doing and not some infantile girl.
It's pretty degenerate for people to "practice" on each other aka casual sex.
>What is up with robots and their obsession with virginity?
Virginity has been valued for millenniums. Religion helped paint this picture, she was pure, untouched, malleable, a flower waiting to be plucked, a canvas not yet painted on. These are considered valuable because it was something that if you took nobody else could take, that's why if your wife or lover was raped, men would go fucking ballistic, it was theirs and theirs only. People often value things others can never have. It was also the pinnacle of loyalty and faithfulness, someone you could trust and who would support and love you.
>Is it some fear that you'll never amount to some past lover?
This is a major problem. Now that people are deluding themselves into "preferences" they aim to get pleasure and not commitment until it is inconvenient for them. In addition to that they seem to believe that there is something called "sexual compatibility" when in reality, they have so much sex and not all of it is good sex, so when the time comes they have been permanently imprinted on and get turned off easily.

All in all, sexual liberation has ruined things for everyone involved. They are emotionally detached, and deprive each other of what it means to be "yours truly".
>>
>>28361325
Maybe

I Used to be better but too much life and pain makes me depressed suicidal and extremely paranoid

I'm 26
>>
>>28361001
my cousin was a jehova's witness
turned into a slut, in a relationship with a convict and has 2 kids and a horse
>>
>fembot
Where is the roll images?
>>
>>28360294
the solution is finding other christian conservative men however i know you want chad
>>
>all these no sex before marriage people
i didn't know /r9k/ had such a fluent amish community. you don't make sense to me, especially the men.
>>
>>28361790
The things that don't make sense to you could fill a Saudi Arabian mall.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 500x375
>>28361151
How was dinner with the senpai?
>>
>>28361377
you need to stop looking for faults in every woman that you meet. There is literally no reason to believe she's a "used-up roastie whore that's just trying to string along a thirsty faggot"

Not even white-knighting
>>
>tfw broke up with gf after she wanted sex
What's wrong with me lads? I'm not some "asexual" fag, but even the thought of my girl being lewd makes her impure and I can't have that. I'll never find a pure redpill gf either because I'm not christian, I just have these beliefs that come from somewhere else ;_;
>>
>>28361868
I agree. I used to be autistic about that then realized the fault was my own
>>
>>28360554
>tfw lost my virginity at 14
from my dad
>>
>>28360280
What Church are you a part of? Most protestants give up on Christian values. So, you Roman Catholic or Orthodox?
>>
>>28361594
I am intrigued, why does she have the horse?
>>
File: 1426223498838.jpg (370 KB, 850x1607) Image search: [Google]
1426223498838.jpg
370 KB, 850x1607
>>28362009
Protestants were pretty much the original degenerates.
hurr durr salvation through faith alone, why should I have to do good works
Who cares if I sin I'll just be born again
>>
>>28360280

>grew up in muslim household
>became agnostic, not too fond of islam
> kept the tradionnalist views on marriage and family
>more attracted to white guys but they usually want to have sex before marriage, "just live together" before marriage, have children out of marriage or no children even

It's not like I really care at the moment, but eventually, I'd have to start looking into dating etc it's gunna be fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 902x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 902x1300
Just go to Utah or some other religious area. Plenty of men that wait for marriage.

They will eventually cheat on you or use hookers of porn to satisfy their sex drive but hopefully they'll keep it a secret from you.

Source: Worked for a porn company and per capita, religious areas had the most fucked up porn usage and highest rates. The Bible Belt was one of our biggest earners.
>>
>>28362015
For sex.
>>
>>28362108
bullshit
true faith breeds works, there's no need to count them on their own
know them by their fruits
>>
>>28362108
Salvation is through faith, but there is no faith without works.

>tfw going to Orthodox Church
>there is a qt going there who is my age, who is traditionalist
>tfw can't work up courage to talk to her

Whatever happens with it, the Lord is my shepherd.
>>
>>28360280
>cuckservative fembot feels

get out stupid roastie
>>
>>28360559
You oughta pick up reefer mayne.

Dont smoke the tabbaco jew.
>>
>>28361286
No sorry Im in usa >>28361308
>>28361367
I Typed a reply then the page crashed (on mobile) then I realized I don't give a shit

There is no real love in the world probably anyhow
>>
File: 1417550182238.png (200 KB, 577x885) Image search: [Google]
1417550182238.png
200 KB, 577x885
>>28362212
lol even the devil has faith in gods power he has seen it first hand
but belief in the gospels and the son of god is not enough
you have to act on your faith otherwise you are just a sunday christian
>>28362219
Orthodox is based only legit church outside of mother Rome
>>
>>28362416
>you have to act on your faith
you will if you really have faith
there won't be any counting of works and deeds, God will just separate faithful and not faithful people
>>
>2016
>marriage
>being a prude
>believing in magical sky goblins
you are incompatible with the modern world m'lady.
>>
Same thing happened with me but I'm not Christian so I couldn't even lean on religion to explain my "values". Thankfully my boyfriend now is okay with it, we've been living together for a year and he doesn't push it but he watches porn and stuff, which is fine with me.
>>
So, did OP ever reply to any replies, or was there not supposed to be any discussion?
>>
>>28362475
Modernity is a fad. Tradition is not.
>>
What is "no sex" in this case? No blowjobs? No cunnilingus? No fingering/handjobs?

Or just no penetration? If so, does anal count?
>>
>>28362534
Not OP (>>28362491) but for me it's no oral or penetration of any kind. We have seen each other naked and sometimes will rub up against each other in bed but never actually expressly touch each other that way.
>>
File: Johnchrysostom.jpg (604 KB, 1230x1460) Image search: [Google]
Johnchrysostom.jpg
604 KB, 1230x1460
>>28362534
Depends on sect, probably.

According to St. John Chrysostom, anal sex is considered a simulation of homosexual sex (the term he uses basically translates to "gay sex with a woman") and thus a sin.
>>
>>28361790
It makes perfect sense. It's called low testosterone.
>>
File: tradcon_hipster.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tradcon_hipster.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>28362518
liek this if you cry 4 western civilization every time
>>
>>28362606
Fair enough.

>>28362584
How the fuck can two people be happy together and never make each other reach an orgasm in any way, shape or form? Not only that, but you're not allowed to please yourselves. What the fuck? Humans are sexual creatures, and you're denying yourselves something very basic and rewarding.
>>
>>28362716

Our relationship isn't based around sex. We are basing our future around shared interests, views, experiences, etc and not around his penis in my vagina. Also I mentioned in an earlier post that he masturbates and I don't care at all.
>>
>>28362669
>reject of a modern society keeps defending it on an anonymous imageboard for other rejects
every
single
time
>>
>>28362669
>implying the """"traditional"""" South was anything other than the modernity of the time
>>
File: 1352329409900.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1352329409900.png
197 KB, 294x256
>>28360280

>be ugly robot brought up with christian values

>don't get asked out
>would prefer a relationship with no sex before marriage
>no one cares
>no one demands anything
>stop caring because it doesn't matter

>continue to not be asked out
>concentrate on school and work
>being ingnored by opposite sex continues
>years go by
>it don't matter, none of this matter

Become a wizard.
>>
>>28362762
>Our relationship isn't based around sex.

100% of healthy relationships are the exact same way. That just enhances the intercourse. Makes it that much more special.

>We are basing our future around shared interests, views, experiences, etc and not around his penis in my vagina.

Thanks for repeating yourself.

I just feel bad for you two at this point. I bet he's a shell of a man he could potentially be.

I see absolutely no point in what you're doing, especially if it has no religious base. Great, your relationship isn't based around sex... which means you don't have to 100% abstain from it, which is actually very unhealthy. But whatever. People are all fucked.
>>
File: 1428461534909.png (354 KB, 981x591) Image search: [Google]
1428461534909.png
354 KB, 981x591
>>28362109
Is your family alright with your lack of religion and would they care if you married a white non muslim?
>>
>>28360294
>>28360280
Yep, same here. I've been raised a Catholic and although I'm not one anymore I've been waiting for ''the one'' to lose my virginity to, and every guy seems weirded out by it.
>>
>>28360280
>Fembot
>get asked out
I think you might be looking for the word normalshit
>>
File: 1428057600728.jpg (189 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1428057600728.jpg
189 KB, 900x900
>>28362109
>> it's gunna be fun.

Soon 2 be stacy muslim whore looking forward to whoring herself out.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GTFO FUTURE ROASTIE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28360280
You probably arent forceful enough about it. You have to really drill it in there, not say it once(like women often do)
>>
>>28360922
>Also funny enough OP I met a girl exactly in your situation that I was romantically involved with who left me because I didn't act on her, despite her saying she wanted to wait.

Well I mean you were basically telling her (at least non verbally) that you didn't find her attractive. Could it have killed you to just try and get into her pants?
>>
>>28362109
I'm >>28361151
I hope I'm able to meet a girl like you.
>>
>>28362338
>There is no real love in the world probably anyhow

tfw
>>
>>28360280
So where do I find these mythical virgin females? I am more than fine waiting for marriage due to not being a liberal.
>>
>>28361593
Yeah life is tough but things can get better
if you want to talk send me your skype/steam here [email protected]
>>
File: 1462000816278.jpg (74 KB, 658x448) Image search: [Google]
1462000816278.jpg
74 KB, 658x448
>>28360505
>Building relationship on sex
>Wanting used goods
>Can't keep his dick in check
You're both degenerate and cuck, well done.
>>
>>28360280
Lmao I feel bad for you
This is the way I think about it:

I only get one shot, so I make the best decisions that I can. I'll have sex before marriage, but only with the person who I think is "the one." So if I get to marry that person, I would technically still be a pure qt, because they were the only one who ever got to touch me. Plus the younger you are, the higher value you have.

And if it doesn't work out, then I'll stop dating. Because I have more respect for other people in the world than to give them used goods.
>>
File: 1437456544907.jpg (185 KB, 1300x864) Image search: [Google]
1437456544907.jpg
185 KB, 1300x864
>>28360280
>tfw not religious just antisocial and scared of sex

should I just convert so I can get a nice prude bf? or are even christian men degenerate now adays?
>>
>>28364097
If you got a Christian boyfriend he would probably want to get married and have sex with you sooner or later
>>
>>28360280
this is a thing because most dudes don't believe you

they don't believe you're actually a virgin, and they don't believe that you'll actually wait until marriage. they're used to being lied to, and when not lied to they're used to women being fickle

if you told me that I'd ask if you give head. if you don't then I'd leave you alone. coitus isn't that important in the short term, but no way I'm going to date a girl who won't suck my dick. it's a waste of my time. no matter how nice and perfect you are, there's a girl who's just as good who will suck my dick. in case you weren't aware, "heavy petting" has been considered acceptable even among the upper class for hundreds of years.

men do generally want a pure qt, but part of having a woman is getting to fuck her. if a woman won't sexually please a man, she's not his woman
>>
>>28360495

Sex isn't worth risking half your shit in the hopes the woman won't divorce rape you.

If you don't want to put out that's fine, but just about every other girl will. Marriage is an obsolete idea now and women are the ones who ruined it.
>>
>>28360495
if any woman can take half of her husband's assets and get half his paycheck for 10 years, then marriage isn't exactly worth it for men, is it? losing everything you've worked for isn't worth a few years of sex, and the kicker is that if the woman decides she doesn't want to fuck anymore then the man pledged his life away for nothing

the only point of getting married is if the woman has something that will still be worth it in 30 years. good genes for healthy kids, home economics skills, etc. you can get a new girlfriend every few years if all you want is sex. when you get old you'll probably need a few more gifts, but it's cheaper than a shit-tier wife
>>
What the fuck are Christian conservatives doing on 4chan? I mean I understand if you're just a /pol/ "Christian" which is essentially just retard neckbeards posting "DEUS VULT HANG DEGENERATES" while fapping to interracial cuckold porn but 4chan is a cesspool of all kinds of things considered sin by Christians, what the hell are you doing spending your time here
>>
>>28365129
>implying Christ didn't humble himself to heal the sinners and even to allow a whore to wash his feet
>>
File: 1415133282678.jpg (218 KB, 1934x2513) Image search: [Google]
1415133282678.jpg
218 KB, 1934x2513
How would femanons feel if your boyfriend wanted to get married in a church
but not sign a marriage contract so the man is not worried about getting divorce raped
would that be acceptable or would you feel that wouldnt be a real marriage and turn it down
>>
Good on you OP! Much love. I will say though that you should really get married after 3-4 months.
>>
File: 1445287238793.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445287238793.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>28360280

>tfw dated a girl for a few years
>she was a virgin
>said she didn't really want to have sex until marriage
>told her I was fine with it as long as she didn't mind me "handling things" myself and she agreed
>one thing lead to another a few times and we got close but she always stopped me
>never got too upset because I was happy and in love and we had talked about marriage anyway after we could afford it
>eventually broke up because life was taking us two separate ways
>she fucked one of her friends not even a week afterwards

Hard to trust when someone says they want to wait these days.
>>
>>28360280
You want to know why they're leaving you?

It's because they know if Chad came around you wouldn't wait for marriage. When you say you're waiting until marriage, what they hear is "you're not attractive enough to sleep with me."
>>
>>28360280
Sounds like you either have bad luck or are a very bad judge of character. I want to wait for marriage and I'm pretty good looking too, so they certainly exist.
>>
>>28365255
Common law marriage/Palimony. Not getting married doesnt protect you. Just get married and make a prenup.
>>
>>28362113
Everybody in Utah is either addicted to porn or pills. As an outsider when you notice this it becomes difficult to take the purity self professed religious have seriously. Likewise 4chan has also made me start to notice a lot of the new young 'devout' religious guys are just slimy fucks that think they can pull a fast one on church girls.
>>
>>28365216
>humble
The Christians of 4chan are anything but.
>>
>>28365324
My stomach just twists whenever I read stories like that. I've seen far too many.
>>
>>28361064
>no woman past 14 is a virgin

Source?
>>
Please for the love of everything stick to those values. There's nothing more endearing than a girl who can actually set and maintain boundaries.
>>
>>28360505
>not staying pure yourself and exploring your sexuality after marriage with your pure wife

I'm surrounded by sluts of all genders.
>>
>>28365301
wow, way to get cucked nerd
>>
File: 1427608329814.jpg (42 KB, 518x517) Image search: [Google]
1427608329814.jpg
42 KB, 518x517
>>28365506

Shit like that used to be the norm in rage threads. After a while the twisting feeling goes away and you just start expecting horrible shit from everyone.
>>
>>28365324
Pretty much. If a girl won't fuck you within a month then it's time to move on. Ideally you want to be fucking them within a week, maybe two, but a month is the cut off.
>>
there are NO SUCH THING AS FEMBOTS

women claim to be robots... while complaining about guys who try to go out with them and have sex with them...

it's proof that women don't like sex as much as guys. Guys will do anything for sex. I would literally cut off my leg to fuck a landwhale but you cunts complain about no chad wanting to marry you (when they would fuck you no matter what)

no woman will respond to this because they know im right
>>
>>28367174
i told you no one would respond

all women are stasies
>>
>>28360280
Goddammit Becky at least watch me jerk off
>>
>>28361825
I don't understand this picture. What does it mean? Please don't call me a retard.
>>
>>28360294
They want a pure virgin girl to corrupt themselves.
>>
>>28360280
>be fembot brought up with christian values
Imma stop you there, christian=/=conservative.
>>
>>28368770
Muslims are known for suicide bombing, thus the boyfriend who is not muslim wears a bomb-resistant EOD suit to his muslim girlfriend's house to meet her family.
>>
>>28360294
They want a pure girl as in they want a girl who has never fucked anyone before them. Once they get the girl they want her to switch gears and turn into a high speed turbo thot for them.
>>
>don't care for concept of marriage
>would like to meet a girl that doesn't want to fuck right off the bat
>would like an actual relationship with a mature girl around my age
>far too late for me
Welp. Shame bitches & whores are still a thing.
>>
im a virgin and i want to wait until marriage too, but i would only marry a guy who is experienced
>>
File: 1450672331857.png (332 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450672331857.png
332 KB, 800x800
>>28369178
Obvious male post.
>>
Also a woman waiting for marriage. It's difficult being this ultra rare minority. I have tried dating but most times I get the ones who want something. It's really sad because all I wanna do is connected with someone and be with someone who understands me. All I see is baggage.
>>
>>28368878
>tfw have done this four times now

It's amazing desu.
>>
>not religious
>want a qt conservative gf

Shame I never meet them, and if I do, the fact that I'm not religious is always a dealbreaker for them
>>
I'll let you keep your hymen but you're going to jerk me off or suck my dick before we get married. If you expect me to date you for 7+ years without sex of any kind before I marry you then you're insane. Marrying you would be a favor to you anyway because of horrible it is for men.

You better suck dick well is all I'm saying.
>>
File: 1336256508769.jpg (247 KB, 795x1200) Image search: [Google]
1336256508769.jpg
247 KB, 795x1200
>>28369207
I wonder where is a good place to meet guys that don't want sex. I'm paranoid and don't want to be used and dumped. Why is everything about sex? I just want someone I can be happy with, but that won't happen when every other girl in the room is more than willing to fuck a guy after two dates.
>>
File: 1448455085441.jpg (343 KB, 920x1305) Image search: [Google]
1448455085441.jpg
343 KB, 920x1305
>>28369233
Your attitude is awful. You're not God's blessing to women.
>>
>>28369276
>you're not God's blessing to women
I know I'm not, but I also know that I'm not going to date someone for 7+ years and spend a ton of money on them without them ever touching my benis.

It's not like I'd expect her to blow me with nothing in return. I'd be more than happy to use my hands or eat her roastie.
>>
>>28369253
>sometime last year on /v/
>read some strange people-being-turned-into-food-and-eaten fetish stories
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>28369317
Well, your first problem is dating for 7+ years. 3 years is plenty enough for marriage or engagement. The clock is ticking. A conservative woman would want to be married before 30.
>>
>>28369350
I would never marry a woman sooner than 5 years and that would only be if she was literally perfect. 7 or more would be for everyone else.
>>
>>28360280
I'm at the stage of my life where I want a woman for life so I wouldn't mind having a girl like that. T

here's a problem that I don't belive in the authority of god or the state though, so marriage for me is essentially pointless.
>>
>>28363927
It's not building around it you dumb virgin. It acknowledging that it is a big part of a long term romantic relationship.

Sexual comparability is a thing. People do have different sex drives and being unfulfilled can really grate at a relationship (and yes it goes both ways).

It's funny too see a bunch of robot virgins talk about sex as if they understand anything about it.
>>
>>28371149
*compatibility
>>
>>28369350

Got to get your talons in early, eh bloodsucker?
>>
>>28360280
This happens because modern society and old world values areb't compatible. People used to get married at 18 so it wasn't a problem, but now people wait until they're 25.
>>
How dumb does a person have to be to not enjoy fucking in a committed relationship in year 2016 due to "muh christian values" ?

The only thing worse than sluts and cheating whores are christian girls.
>>
>>28362865
Super late answer, but since the thread is still up. They don't know about my lack of religion, I don't pray or wear a hijab, but I still do ramadan with them and just never say I am not a muslim. That would really upset them and there is no need for that.
They're pretty cool when it comes to marrying outside of religion, oddly, they've been exposed to non-muslims since a while, particularly christians and jews. They won't stone me for marrying a white non muslim, deep down, I think they know.

>>28363157
>gunna be fun
As in, it won't. That's my point, I can't imagine finding someone (IRL) that would be okay with how I view dating and marriage. As I said, I'm attracted to a male group that doesn't share my point of view, particularly in Wstern Europe.

>>28363301
She sounds terrible, not a big loss. I don't undestand how she thinks really. I know some muslim arabic girls who will do sodomy for the sake of "staying virgins" but then act all shy around a potential husband.
I hope you do find someone!
>>
>>28372375
>in year 2016
IT'S
>>
>>28360280
>expecting someone to buy a car with out test driving
>>
Conservative/traditionalist women are the worst. At least the landwhale SJW feminists pretend to want to be self-sufficient adults and not socially acceptable NEETs.
>>
There isnt anything wrong with giving a shit about religion.
Unless you complain about your own decision to be religious. At that point you're just an attention whore.
>>
>>28360280
'sup, a/s/l/wanna get married?
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.