[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are normalfags unable to comprehend that some people have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1459754691303.png (174 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1459754691303.png
174 KB, 345x345
why are normalfags unable to comprehend that some people have different lives from them? i keep seeing normies coming here and saying that posters here must be ironic, because no ones life could really be THAT bad, right?
>>
>>28360156
that's because most of you are role playing, you love being the victim
>>
>>28360945
>beaten by my father for ten years
>lol ur just playing the victim
stop trying to justify yourselves you shitty normies
>>
>>28361155
How fucking long are you going to milk that shit for? You going to be 70 years old and still banging on about you daddy issues? Get over it, move on. But no, always the victim, never the victor.
>>
>>28361194
Easier said than done, normalfag. What you said was the equivalent of telling someone with PTSD to stop being a pussy and just get over it.
>>
>>28361242

Lad are you sure you don't belong on tumblr?
>>
>>28361194
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>lol mental damage isn't real
>how long are soldiers going to milk that shit? you going to be 70 years old and still banging on about your ptsd? get over it, move on. but no, always the victim never the victor
of course, i don't have anything as bad as a soldier with ptsd, but you really are a fucking retard if you think people aren't going to be affected by traumatic things for a long time, especially one that happened during childhood when their mind was in formation.
>>
>>28361277
No anon is right you're a fucking cunt smoke some pcp and kill yourself
>>
>>28361242
I bet you get ptsd just from stepping on a lego. Ever been to war? Ever killed someone? Ever seen death first hand? Ptsd...do you listen to yourself
>>
>>28361277
>>28361311
Am I being trolled or something?
0/10 if so and kill yourself if not.
>>
>>28361290
So what you are saying is you will be a 70 year old man whining about what his daddy issues, milk it as long as you can because you really do enjoy being the victim.
>>
>>28361311
>lmao how can being beaten and given permanant physical scars by your natural protector at a young age for ten years give you ptsd?
>>
>>28361344
it's not fucking "daddy issues" if he was physically abused by his father
>>
>>28361344
Literally stop breathing any time. No one will miss you.
>>
>>28361311
do you even know what PTSD is?
Are you a fucking ameritard?
>MUH 'NAM PTSD

You can get PTSD from other things than war you degenerate.
>>
>>28361375
>lol why should I move on with my life when I can milk this for as long as I can
>>
>>28361421
>implying he's "milking" it
it's not "milking" to be mentally and physically affected by something like being beaten by your parents
>>
>>28361418
>You can get PTSD from other things than war
I'm sure you can.

Got rejected on OKC...ptsd
Mommy brought home diet coke instead of regular...ptsd
Made a typo on the internet...ptsd
Didn't get any tinder swipes...ptsd

Everyone has shit to deal with, get over it. Move on.
>>
>>28361469
>equating stepping on a Lego with being severely beaten by your parents for years from an early age, or walking in on your older sister's hanging body
>acting like the only cause of PTSD is war
I was diagnosed with PTSD and I didn't even think I had it. I didn't think what I went through going up was enough to result in it.
>>
>>28360156
Yes, I've noticed that as well. Are the people who claim that "everyone is just roleplaying being a virgin" trolling? Do they seriously think no one on Earth is a virgin?
>>
>>28361469
>Everyone has shit to deal with, get over it. Move on.
It isn't as easy as you make it sound, you fucking normie. We're in this board because we're pathetic shits without the force of will to "move on", so we wallow in our self pity instead.
>>
File: 1458521348221.gif (1 MB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
1458521348221.gif
1 MB, 350x256
>>28361469
you are literally a degenerate. Fuck off to some place where people will listen to your degenerate shit. There is literally no point in talking to you nor in you surviving. Go and kill yourself for the sake of humanity and yourself.
I honestly and completely unironically hope you get beaten up by three niggers that will fuck you until you are nothing more than a bleeding pile.
>>
>>28361469
It's kinda hard to move on when you are betrayed and hurt by someone that you looked up to someone that was supposed to protect you. And who said he was gonna dwell on it forever. Being abused as a child is gonna leave mental damage.
>>
>>28361545
I can see clearly what you are doing, most of you just need some tough love and a kick up the butt.
>>
File: Nuetron_star_cross_section.jpg (204 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nuetron_star_cross_section.jpg
204 KB, 1280x1024
>>28361469
>get over it
>move
it's funny how people think trying to trivialize something by saying "it's just X".
i could just as easily say
>it's just cancer, get over it
>you've just lsot your legs, stop pretending you can't walk and move on, get over it
>your just blind, get over it and start trying to see again
>it's just a physically based mental damage, get over, move on
that's not how it fucking works
>>
>>28361155

[TRIGGER WARNING - common sense and facts]

Getting beaten as a kid was the norm 60 years ago.
And everyone seemed to turn out fine.

Strangely, its only this generation that seems to be neurotic, narcissistic little shits up there own ass with special snowflake syndrome
>>
>>28361589
>most of you just need some tough love and a kick up the butt
holy fucking shit
does it even get more normie just world fallacy than this
well you fucking retard, if a kick up the butt worked than it should have worked the first time my dad kicked me, punched me, and whipped me with a stick
>>
>>28361638
Punishment and being beaten are not the same
>>
>>28361638
>everyone seemed to turn out fine
my mother and father were beaten as kids as well
they are neurotic psychotic wrecks, and that's part of the reason they beat me
also
>people used to be slaves in the past, and everyone seemed to turn out fine. it's just this generation being narcissistic little shits that think they're entitled to freedom
that is what your logic sounds like
>>
>>28361666
why are you still talking to him? There is literally no point. Either he is trolling or he REALLY is that retarded. Either way he is not worthy of giving him any more attention than hiding his post.
>>
>>28361588
No one is saying your pain isn't legit. But you are not allowing yourself to heal by lingering or empowering the trauma. Mind over matter.
>>
>>28361580

>>28361580

>tumblr kids appropriating the word "degenerate" to describe anyone who doesn't subscribe to their special snowflake thinking

"Degenerate" isn't just a generic insult. It originally described you and your self-pitying cabal of millenial shitheads grabbing for attention claiming you got PTSD from twitter.

Just fuck off.
You are already doing a fine job of destroying our society, why do feel the need to destroy this website?
>>
>>28361469
>all these free (You)'s

Damn anon great work, i'll have to take some notes. fantastic technique
>>
>>28361708

[TRIGGER WARNING - Patronizing attitude, mean names]

You don't have to hide my posts, friendo.

I make sure I put trigger warnings on everything, just like you shithead kids tell me to, so you don't have to have to listen to those mean old conservative facts if you don't want to.
Just block it out like you do everything
>>
If people could just "suck it up and get over" their traumas there would be literally no conflict in the world. What if your parents were shot in the head in front of you right now? How long would it take before you went back to the way you were?
>>
>>28361638
have you fucking read a history book? that shit fucked people up, and has for thousands of years. it just used to be accepted in the same way murder and lynching were accepted
>>
>>28361629
I'm not an idiot who thinks all pain and stress in this world are the same. I'm talking to the ones who are role playing the victim or the ones who can move on but won't.
>>
>>28361806
go back to your ranch and daydream that the blacks are your slaves again grandpa
>>
As a schizoid, I don't think I have a problem... I rather enjoy my life. But normies seem to have a problem with it.
>>
File: 1461358076417.jpg (238 KB, 917x720) Image search: [Google]
1461358076417.jpg
238 KB, 917x720
>>28361727
>ITT pseudo intellectual edge lord trying to degrade others to tumblr users.
Good job. Really you got so many (YOU)s maybe I should take notes for the next time that I feel the need to get attention.
If you can't deal with proven facts go on and call others millennials. Chances are you don't even know what that means but want to sound cool to your 12 year old friends. If you can't deal with the fact that you are delusional please go on call others tumblr users. Put your trigger warnings everywhere you want. It won't change your life. It won't change the fact that you are a degenerate dipshit that hides behind that big big word "conservative". Conservatism doesn't mean holding onto lies, but whatever makes you happy anon. And in the end it doesn't even matter. You got your (YOU)s and can be happy for a few minutes. Have fun being a degenerate.
>>
>>28361826

>If people could just "suck it up and get over" their traumas there would be literally no conflict in the world

Pretty much.

But there is no free will so that can't happen.
>>
>>28360945
Yeah, stop LARPing as an autist.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.