[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots: Do men treat you differently when you're not wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: em-ford.jpg (50 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
em-ford.jpg
50 KB, 700x393
Fembots: Do men treat you differently when you're not wearing makeup?
>>
I'm never wear makeup so I don't know
>>
Holy shit, I need to start wearing makeup
>>
>>28360045
>>28360067
be my gf please gfdgfhgfhj
>>
>>28360025
I wonder if girls like that realize their shitty skin is likely a result of wearing so much makeup, and that they're just creating a vicious cycle
>>
File: oTnCbp5.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oTnCbp5.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>28360025
Most women look alright without makeup. Like in OP her only problem is bad skin, other than that she's a qt. Meanwhile, for ugly women, you can pretty easily tell when they have to cake on the makeup to look remotely passable

>pic related
>>
>>28360090
You're no better than the ''just wash ur face lol'' fags
>>
>>28360074
I'm not a woman, senpai
>>
>>28360091
>mortem3r

fucking kek
she was actually qt when she wasn't fat, her twin is way hotter than her too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhModOBHUg
>>
>>28360090
They're fucking retards, they'll never get the hint.

My ex-gf never wore makeup in her life, her skin was perfect. She looked a bit plain but that's how women are supposed to look.

The makeup companies have women by the tits and it's all their own fault.
>>
File: 1444258146549.png (1 MB, 580x924) Image search: [Google]
1444258146549.png
1 MB, 580x924
>>28360114
Alright, thanks for the reply friend.
>>
File: tumblr_lvbogafCAB1qhmf02.png (40 KB, 214x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvbogafCAB1qhmf02.png
40 KB, 214x188
>>28360136
>mfw that pic AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

MAKEUP ISN'T FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>28360025
They do when I wear makeup. I look healthier and happier they say but my face feels like something is hugging it. I don't know how other ladies do it.
>>
>>28360132
>My ex-gf never wore makeup in her life, her skin was perfect.

Obviously. Why would she wear makeup if her skin was perfect. Some women have had acne for years and have tried everything. Let them wear their makeup and feel pretty for once.
>>
>>28360074
Sorry no thank you
>>
>>28360074
ewwww he's soo desperate
>>
>>28360136
this is what i'm talking about in >>28360091

You can tell she's overcompensating with massive amounts of makeup
>>
No. I am Middle Eastern. I don't need makeup. My eyebrows are already full. My lips are already pink. My jawbone is naturally defined, and if I get skinny enough I have full-on contouring. I also have dark and long eyelashes. My problem is my hair. It's a thick ass triangle. I wear it in a pony tail, bun, or braids 80-90% of the time. Men definitely don't notice a girl with her hair up. The other 10-20% of the time I have to either flat iron my hair (this takes 4-6 hours so I do it maybe twice a year) or I put a little oil and wear it big with loose curls, or I wear it with gel and get smaller curls.

Overall, men don't notice me unless I do something with my hair and wear a dress. I am only visible when I fix my hair. I don't need makeup but I need to style my hair.
>>
>>28360192
>Why would she wear makeup if her skin was perfect.
Are you implying the only girls that wear makeup are ones with fucked up skin?

If you have natural acne already then wear makeup all you want, your skin is already fucked. But if your skin has no problems in the first place (like most girls who wear makeup), wearing makeup only damages it in the long run.

Don't wear makeup unless you literally need it, you'll fuck your skin up.
>>
>>28360239
Or if I want tight curls, I have to get a squirt bottle with water and continuously keep it damp and put a ton of gel
>>
>>28360239
Just thin out your hair or get it chemically straightened... This is like complaining about having eyelashes too long or eyebrows too big.
>>
>>28360025
Not really. Women do though
Then again, I don't wear a lot of makeup and generally only to work
>>
>>28360025
The makeup makes her jawline more noticeable without the gross skin. Also the hair, wtf is that shit.
>>
I never wear makeup so I don't know.

Men have never been rude to me though.
>>
I really hate that we have to be born in a world where beauty is already idealized in women. I wish I could have been able to act cute, wear pretty clothing, and get a few compliments from people my age. I wish I didn't have to feel inferior because my face was contructed in a way I could not control in a world where for 95% of relationships it is judged. I don't like when people challenge my feminity because I don't waste my time trying to achieve a standard I never will and then call my ugly when I try.

I can have all the interests, skills, and hobbies in the fucking world and no man will ever notice me unless I go to an anonymous Chinese sweatshop full of desperate lonely males and pretend I'm their dream Aryan waifu.

Being ugly is horrible. Being male and ugly may make things significantly harder for you, but being a woman an ugly is your entire life down the drain. No female and male wants to associate with you. Sex with a bag over your head serves to remind you that sure you can satisfy a physical feeling, but you will never satisfy the emotional one. Ugly men can find love and life with or without sex. Ugly women only find degeneracy or solitude. Being inadequate with your height or dick size is nothing compared to bring inadequate at a living being. There is no spot for us, there are no sisterhoods only serpents. You were either born a siren or cursed to die a waterhag.

>>28360329
That ruins your hair just like makeup ruins your face and it costs lots of money
>>
>>28361191
Middle eastern =/= Aryan.

>Butthurt persi-chick detected.
>>
File: animu dance.gif (443 KB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
animu dance.gif
443 KB, 497x280
>>28360025
That's one thing some of you faggots never seem to understand understand: People only care about you to the extent they can exploit you. I would insert a capitalist critique here but idk, maybe it's just human nature.

When you are kawaii you have to always worry people are just using you to steal your wizard/sorceress powers.
>>
I don't feel right without my eyeliner. I don't care how people look at me but I feel more confident with a little bit of make up on. But that's just me.
>>
>>28361191
>Ugly men can find love and life with or without sex.
are you kidding? Maybe your issue is the fact that you're a fucking passive aggressive pessimist on top of looking like a pig. People will date an ugly chick if she has a decent personality, but nobody wants to date someone with a shitty personality.
>>
>>28361191
You must be really ugly because actual ugly women are hard to come by. But if you're just fat and have bad skin then that's you're fucking fault and you can easily fix that by taking better care of yourself.
>>
>>28360025
I like her eyes and eyebrows much better in pic one
>>
>>28360025
Yes
All that matters is how you look
If you make less of an effort one day to look good, people will be uncomfortable
>>
File: mort_finalform.jpg (56 KB, 432x308) Image search: [Google]
mort_finalform.jpg
56 KB, 432x308
>>28360091
>>28360124
ay wassup
>>
>>28360025
I rarely wear makeup, but sure, men tend to smile at me more when I do. I personally like to cultivate a youthful look, so I keep makeup to a minimum, it makes you look older very quick.
>>
>>28361408
>>28361422
You all missed the point.
>>
>>28360329
Thinning it out makes it look like a dead animal. Chemical straightening burns it and ruins the texture and smell.
>>
Other women are nicer to me desu
>>
File: image.jpg (481 KB, 1000x1422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481 KB, 1000x1422
Yes.

>wear little/no makeup
>men approach me because I'm "attainable"
>project their "good girl" fantasies on me
>assume I'm naive and don't take me seriously

>wear "normal" makeup with eyeliner/natural eyeshadow, eyebrows filled in because mine are blond lol
>men approach me but usually they seem intimidated
>people take me more seriously and respect my space and opinions

It also depends on what you're wearing or how your hair is done. I prefer a natural makeup look over crazy eyeshadow, and I rarely wear anything on my lipstick, and I never wear blush. But a bit of powder and mascara helps make you look more professional.

If you wear a full face of makeup (fake eyelashes, dark eyeshadow, etc) men will usually treat you like a slut or something to be gawked at. I go to goth clubs in full makeup and no one there treats me any differently but getting there and back I usually encounter at least one thirsty dude. But I think it has more to do with clothing+makeup rather than just makeup.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x338
>ugly with and without makeup
>bad skin
>still get treated marginally better with makeup on but it doesn't really matter

Such is life as a 2/10.
>>
>>28361191
This post is so good I almost cried.

This is exactly how I feel pls kill me.

t. 2/10 femanon who is pretty much the ugliest white not-fat 20-something year old ever
>>
>>28362745
well i hate to burst your bubble but if youre the ugliest at least call yourself 0.1/10

Im sure youre bearable though
>>
>fembots

This meme needs to end.
>>
I'm rarely out of the house without my husband, so it's hard to know how men "treat" me. But I almost never wear make-up anyway. My husband doesn't seem to care either way, when I have it on or don't.
>>
I don't wear makeup, but once I went out shopping/to the library wearing a nice outfit and heels (from an interview), and men were basically tripping over themselves trying to open doors for me, asking what I was reading, making extended eye contact while smiling and shit. I bet if I asked any one of them if I could borrow a couple dollars they would have given me a fiver. However when I'm wearing jeans, I'm invisible. I don't think men see women, I think they just see pretty colors and heels and when they see those things they become literal slaves to pussy.
>>
>>28361191

>that witcher reference

I see you, anon.

Out of curiousity have you ever been fucked with a bag on your head?
>>
>>28360025
I think so. I look pretty bad without it. But if it's done poorly it can make you look bad too. Well done make up is the only way. I've worn it every day since I was 13, I wish I hadn't gotten into that trap. My skins pretty bad because of that so it creates a cycle. I watched a documentary a little while ago about untouched Amazonian tribes and the woman were painting themselves with red paint and doing things with their hair, body modification especially amongst females is a natural human thing to do. It just didn't use to make big corporations lots of money back in the day.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.