[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 28
File: letter-writing-day-fun[1].jpg (12 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
letter-writing-day-fun[1].jpg
12 KB, 600x400
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it.

I love reading these.
>>
>>28359933
one second let me choose one of the 20+ i have wrote to that special girl I will never get
>>
>>28359933
Dear J

Fuck you FUCK YOU fuck you FUCK You fUck you8Fuck zyou fuck you fuck you

- K
>>
>>28359949
It's that time again, 3rd letter now.
The other 2 were over 5,000 words didn't make for good reading.
I don't really give a shit about telling you a story of how and why I feel the way I do.
I'll be straight up and cut out all the bullshit.
I love you for reasons I understand and do not understand. Long story short I became too close to you and you were and still are the only person who I felt understood me completely and I felt connected with. Speaking to you made my troubles go away and felt as if the constant pressure inside my head had gone away.
I love you and I shouldn't, this letter is being sent to you to let you know about what I am feeling. You need to know, I feel like shit. This letter is closure for me, I need to know whether you knew or know how I feel. I need to know too if you purposely made me feel this way, knowing I'd get hurt.
We used to speak most days, everyday more or less. And you went away on the trip and you didn't speak to me afterwards. You just ignored me, and I knew full well that was what was going to happen, way before you went. I knew it for a fact, and I really think that is a shitty thing for you to do. For a girl who is so intelligent and someone who cares a great deal about people, I really can't see why you would get so close to someone
>>
>>28360039
I don't want to include the rest, funny that even when anonymous, people still get embarrassed...
>>
>>28359933
Dear X,

It would never work between us. I am redpilled to objective, non-ideological, scientific, Absolute, undistorted truth while you're bluepilled as a result of you being brainwashed by going to college and being under mind-control by Marxist-satanic-liberal-Kabbalan-Frankist-Talmudic-Judaic-feminist-lizardian Jews.

I am against women, non-whites (niggers and Jews especially), and degenerates (fags and trannies, they're mentally ill). I don't believe that people who aren't conservative white heterosexual males are morally equal to me. I believe that women are too feeble-minded to choose their own sexual partners because they need a strong authoritarian leader to discipline them because they're like dogs or children, and should all be designated partners by a select group of conservative white men.

I am a white supremacist and proud to be white.

You are a narrow-minded bluepilled libcuck who will never live a traditional life because you're inferior in mind, you're too ignorant of the truth, of the redpill.

The redpill is my life.

So leave and go about your degenerate ways.

Deus vult.
>>
>>28360039
i didnt know this was a cringe thread
>>
File: 1461448315704.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
1461448315704.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
Sorry for getting mad that you're moving away and cutting off l contact by being an asshole
>>
>>28360066
DEUS VULT MY WHITE BROTHER
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 540x378
>>28359933
Mama
Just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama
Life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, Carry on
As if nothing really matters
>>
Dear R,
I don't give a shit anymore. I'm pathetic and you know it. I hate it cause I thought you actually liked my (fake) personality and not just my looks and the major I'm in.
But if you're gonna like me just for shallow shit I don't care about, I don't mind. As long as you like me. I like your personality, the warmness of your skin, the smell of your hair, your cheerfulness and spontaneity. I also like how you look. But it's only a factor, I don't only like you because of shallow things.
The biggest reason that I like you is that you like me. I need to feel loved and you're providing me with that. I hate the fact that I'm just a piece of meat with status to you, but as long as you keep liking me, I'll never leave your side.
I wanna cheat on you anyways just to prove my worth. That I can find someone better. But then again, for me to cheat we'd need to be lovers, and as much as we'd both like to be, I doubt we'll ever be more than friends with benefits. We're just too flawed.

-N
>>
File: what.png (86 KB, 880x800) Image search: [Google]
what.png
86 KB, 880x800
I sent this email along with 8 more 2 months ago, and I don't think that he ever received them.
>>
File: 1462075582371.gif (854 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1462075582371.gif
854 KB, 540x540
Dear K,

First off, I'm so glad to have met you. You're not only a wonderful person but you're intelligent, kind, funny and a great conversationalist. You've added a lot of flavour and light to my life that I haven't had in a long time and thinking of you feels like I have the motivation and drive to work towards becoming a better, more successful person. Now that I've met you I don't want to ever leave you. I don't think I've ever felt such a connection with someone, despite the fact we've only known each other for a short while. I feel like you complete me and that when I'm talking to you, I feel whole. I want this to last. You're warm and friendly and kind to a fault. I know you've been through and suffered a lot, so I want to protect you so you never have to go through anything like that again. I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere. I want to help you become the best person that you can be and I want to help you enjoy life, because living is a wonderful thing and there's so much that we can do and become together. You just being you enriches me, so I want to do whatever I can to return the favour as much as possible.

- R
>>
File: shinji.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Hey buddy I know you was lying to me.
I know you made up That shit, i did act, like I didnt know. I was acting because i wanted to have a friend.
But in the days of the Lords they are always lying
They feel bad Next to me, because I am super talented.
They feel how they suck in life when they talk with me.
They hate it, how good i am going Thats why nobody wants to be Friends with me.
They cant handle me.
I move on to in the Final stage.
I will win one Day, one Day i will have a friend Who cares about me.
One Day.
But in the time i dont have That mate i will make myself better in everything, i will be superieur
I will win one Day from the emptyness in my life
I will end it.
You will never get me.
Fucking emptyness
Fucking People
>>
File: 1443796119063.jpg (80 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
1443796119063.jpg
80 KB, 540x432
Dear Emily

My bad about first semester. I still think your hot, we should go on date. Every other black dude on this campus will pump and dump you. I will actually try, for like a week, until I get bored...
>>
E
you're still a baget and now I know you lied about your age, too
C
>>
>>28360307
Do you wanna talk about it Anon? I'm here for you. I can add you on Skype too
>>
>>28360363
Thanks, but I dont need it mate, i will handle it by myself.
>>
>>28360057
NSA surely knows who you are. So you're not all wrong.
>>
Sorry that I dragged you through this fucked shit.
I was selfish enough to not let you get off this ride and forced you to go on and on for nothing.
I am deeply sorry I lied to you so many times, saying it would be ok in the end even though I knew it wouldn't.

I am sorry.

L
>>
Dear you,

I think about you ever second of the day and it's gross and obsessive because I don't even know you.
But thinking about the 'you' that I've made up in my head makes my heart melt and I wish to find someone like 'you' so that we can rub our noses together and hold hands.

Best,
M
>>
>>28360469
Can't tell if dude or grill
>>
>>28360498
most likely male. Women wouldn't obsess about anyone in this way. I might be wrong though I doubt it.
>>
>>28360498
>>28360557
I'm a girl talking about a guy.
>>
how cringy is this out of 10? i'm thinking of sending a better edited version.

Hi. This probabily comes as a suprise to you but, how do i even put this, i've been in love with you for some time now. Yeah pretty crazy i seen as i don't even know you that well. I can't really say when it first started. I think maybe it was around christmas. I was looking at you for some reason and our eyes caught. I realized, before looking away in panic, because that's the kind of person i am you've must have noticed that by now, how beautiful you are. If i had to choose the moment i fell in love with you it would probabily be then. After that day i couldn't keep you off my mind. Everything about you made me love you even more. You're such a kind genuine sensitive person. I was amazed that someone like you could exist even.
When you first aproached me i felt terrified, more self contious than i've ever been in my intire life. I've never felt confortable around people and i tried my hardest to not let my feelings for you show. I had no idea how to act around you how to behave although speaking with you made me happier than ever been for a long time. I part of me felt afraid of what would happen if i tried to get to close to you so i didn't. I tried my hardest to remain as distant as possible even knowing that i'd probabily end up regreting it, which i do. you'll probabily feel weirded out or even a little bit creeped out by this but you know, i understand. I guess i'd feel the same way if i was in your position.
Anyway i'm telling you all this firstly because i've never felt this about anybody before and secondly because i'll probabily never see you again. Thats a cowardly thing to do i know but that's the person i am.
>>
>>28360469

If you're the you that I'm thinking of, and I'm the me you're thinking of, then you've got some explaining to do. But also I might feel the same.

Sincerely, you
>>
>>28360615
think about the guy, the 'you', while he's pooping and farting lol

he's gross and you're better off without him
>>
>>28360675

I agree with this post 100%. Smashing dat motherfucking like button
>>
>>28360671
>>28360469
!? you couldn't possibly know each other right? That was just a fluke right?
>>
File: 4509684059684.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4509684059684.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
It's not my fault I drink

And I hope that it's true

/Carl
>>
>>28360671
I don't think you're him. Does your name start with J?

>>28360675
Well I've been imagining a life with his and that would have to be included in it lol.
>>
>>28360889
how can you love someone who makes poopstinks??

and imagine going through the laundry and see his skidmarks in the underwear.

he's too gross. you can do better
>>
Dear Y,

When I told you to leave, after you broke down and said you couldn't go back home, it was against what i knew was right. I was acting on the wish of others, but i know it's still my fault for getting myself into that situation in the first place.

When the police arrived, i already knew what had happened. I'll never forgive my family, and at the same time i knew it was my fault. I'll always love you.
>>
>>28360889
Wait...where do you live? Oregano
>>
Dear G,

Thank you for everything you have given me. I hope to see you sooner or later, so I can thank you in person. Have fun up there mate.

D
>>
>>28360976
...you first

>>28360916
thanks for making me laugh :3
>>
File: 1462422036571.png (275 KB, 674x473) Image search: [Google]
1462422036571.png
275 KB, 674x473
We never had a relationship and I've been sure my entire life that you hate me. There were only two times in my entire life that I felt like you cared about me. The first one was a birthday card. I've saved the card for 8 years. All of the other cards I've ever gotten from anybody were out of obligation and were empty congratulatory placeholders so I threw them away. In this card you said no matter what happens I will always will be your one and only son and that you love me. I was genuinely shocked. My entire childhood we hated each other and you chose a stranger over me and abandoned me and my father and got a new family. Before this letter I used to wish I was born with different parents just so I could feel what it was like to connect with another human being. After I read that card however I accepted all of your faults and longed for you to care about me. That never happened. I felt disgusted with myself, unworthy of a mother and blamed myself for burdening you with my existence. The second time was in the kitchen 5 years ago. I was regularly in and out of psych wards for suicide and you never said a word. You ignored it and acted like it never happened. I was hoping you would care. I really did want to die but even more than that I was hoping by sacrificing myself it would somehow bring us closer and save our family. I felt like an unwanted useless dog. I remember sitting in the kitchen when you suddenly said...

"You know I love you, right anon?"

I lost the ability to cry a long time ago but that made my life flash before my eyes. I think that deep down you do care about me. I have a hard time believing anybody really does, but if you did even a little bit then I would be happy. I was nothing but a failure and a burden so I automatically assume you wish I didn't exist. I have brought you nothing but pain your entire life. We are similar now, I am cold too. I'm worse than you ever were. I hope I can one day escape from the emotional prison you've put me in.
>>
Who the fuck posts in these threads? Literally the biggest normies i see
>>
Dear K,

Oh how I wish I could tell you this. I am interested in you and want us to be something more but that would spell disaster for our friendship and our mutual friends. That's why I've been so distant as of late and resorted to the bottle to help me get these feelings out of my head.

Best,
R
>>
Dear Me,
Why can't we get our shit together its not that hard
>>
>>28361025
Cali, now tell me pls
>>
dear k,

i love you <3

-k
>>
>>28361009

NZ? Or Aus or England? Too many suicides in NZ....
>>
>>28361111
Nope, I'm on the east coast.
>>
Dear J.

Why were you so cold? Tell me
Was it something I told you?
You didn't even tried to contact me
>>
>>28361080

Dear Me,
Maybe if you'd let me then we'd be improving together you piece of garbage. You gotta stop maintaining a distance. Communication is key.
>>
>>28361169

Phew.

That made my heart skip a beat.
>>
File: 1462491004133.jpg (27 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1462491004133.jpg
27 KB, 600x550
damn girl, i wanna beat that pussy up until it learns how to take the bus by itself. cordially,

b.
>>
>>28361204
Sry if that was weak I didn't really felt like it
Not a native speaker btw
>>
>>28361051

You live your whole life as a robot. Somehow you escape from this existence. The feelings are incredible. Then it's all gone, and the pain is so intense because you can't accept that you're going back to that hell. No matter where you go, the mental parasite consumes your mind.
>>
Dearest me,
how the hell did you manage to fuck up something that was so favorable for you?
If you're trying to, then congratulations, you did it.
If you're not, and I know you weren't, then you should follow your own advice and proceed to purge yourself from humanity.

Sincerely,
You.
>>
>>28361264
I can relate
I lost my kv and haven't kissed since
Got this screaming urge fucking me up
>>
Dear Max,
I'm sorry for everything, I hope everything is going great for you. I heard you lost contact with most of our old "friends" but I don't know if that's true or not. I know you don't ever want to speak to me again but I really hope you answer one day and we could catch up.
From, Xavi.
>>
>>28361279
Would you like to talk about it Anon? You're being awful hard on yourself.
>>
>>28360657
Tell her in person.
>>
Over the years, you've gone from partner to close friend to... this.

Quit the bullshit. You know exactly why I've removed you from my life. You made this happen. I'm not even giving you the satisfaction of a goodbye. See how it feels.
>>
>>28359933
Dear E,

Fuck you. Happy now? I know you are after ruining my life. Thanks to you I was able to realize how shit you 3DPDs are. The next time I see you, i'm gonna punch you right in the face.
>>
File: Woo hoo.jpg (647 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
Woo hoo.jpg
647 KB, 683x935
Dear H

I honestly don't know how I feel about you. I thought I was in love with you at one point, but you hardly seemed to care. I tried my best to make you happy but that wasn't enough. I begged to be there with you but you always turned me down, saying how terrible your family was. Yet you stayed, and instead of living with me you moved halfway across the country to live with some poor beta. I remember the day you invited me to live with him too. So that me and you could fuck while he took care of us. You wouldn't even agree to be my girlfriend if I did move. You have serious issues, and I'm sorry I couldn't help you over come them. I hope you took my advice and gave that beta a chance. You'll never read this message, because you stopped going to the site we met on and stopped using skype long ago. I miss you, even though it's better for both of us this way. Hope you're not dead, Haydn.
>>
G,
I miss you. I see you've moved on a while ago though so I'm trying my best to forget you exist. It's a shame, because I was about to change some things that would've made us happy. I knew you weren't capable of waiting
>>
>>28361423
sounds like it really fucked your shit up.
But I think you made the right decision to leave them in your past and move on.
>>
Dear R,

I think about you constantly, but to you I'm just a background character. Those guys you've been with, what did they have? Is it because I'm younger than you? Am I repulsive? What do I not have? I'm not a child anymore. You said you'd stay in touch with me, that I was special, that I was important, that I mattered. LIAR. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I expected too much from you. I wanted you to conform to what I wanted you to be. I thought you were perfect and in many ways you are. You'd run away if you read this, I'm a mess. I'm glad I met you. I'll miss you.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>tfw I respond to posts in these threads pretending to know the people that wrote them
>>
>>28361175
Dear Me,
fuck off not now
>>
Dear God,
Why did you make me like this? Was it some sort of scatological humor on your part to give me a disorder that destroyed my colon? I'm very tired right now, wish I had more energy to care more. If you ever decide to stop hiding, you know where to find me.
-M
>>
>>28361343
i am not capable of maintaining a relationship out of pure "i have no clue what to say". no need to say it's cost me several girls, it has now pushed away the girl i love.
im not even bad looking, im just that awkward i believe.
thank you anon.
>>
I'm being annoying and pushing you away because I like you so much, I don't think I will be able to handle it when you leave.

They always leave, I just wish you would stay. When you leave I will be so sad. If you would just love me forever I would never leave you and I would treat you so tenderly.

I would leave everything to be with you.
>>
Dear R,

I'm sorry that I never got back to you about rearranging my presentation.

I just wanted to let you know that you are one of the most interesting and engaging professors that I've had in my 4 years here. My failing your course wasn't due to a failure on your part to inspire me to engage with the subject matter. I spent every day for 3 weeks working on that presentation but I still couldn't find the confidence in my work to deliver it, especially knowing that any discrepancies and falsehoods would be subject to your criticism. The funny thing is that by worrying about the minutest of details, I've ended up guaranteeing my absolute failure. By hoping to impress you I've done nothing to suggest anything other than laziness and disinterest. I don't mean to appeal for your sympathy with this letter, but merely to explain my absence. I hope you can forgive me for my weakness.

G
>>
Dakota, I love you.

I want to be together forever and grow to love you even more.
>>
>>28361514

Dear Me,
Yes now you enormous faggot. How much longer are you gonna say "let's do it later ughhh" or fuck off entirely for some petty escape? Do you want to be a beautiful angel of change or not? We can do this.
>>
>28361563
This one destroyed me
>>
>>28361533
You don't always have to belt out some pithy line, in fact many girls appreciate someone who simply listens instead of trying to fix their problem. U can do it Anon
>>
>>28361646
Ur stupid as shit
>>
We just need to work together sweetheart. You put too much responsibility on me, and I know you still want us to work out because you haven't fully walked away

Just consider my feelings, we can work this out. Like we always do
>>
>>28361658
I tried to do that and she shrugged me off by being cold af
>>
>>28359933
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager
And my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not have got 'em
It probably was a problem
At the post office or somethin'

Sometimes I scribble addresses
Too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways fuck it
What's been up man, how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too
I'm out to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'm a name her Bonnie

I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch
Who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday
But I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with scam

I got a room full of your posters
And your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Ruckus too
That shit was fat
Anyways I hope you get this, man
Hit me back just to chat
Truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
>>28361699
It sounds like she sucks. If you honestly listened and then told her "I don't wanna give you unwanted advice I'm here to listen" and that was her response then you can do better.
>>
>>28361766
She wasn't rude even once
She just got awkwardly different when speaking to and less receptive
>>
>>28361824
She still didn't communicate what the issue was. Did she ask for help specifically after you listened?
>>
>>28361715
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither;
he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
'Cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan
>>
>>28361924
-- P.S.
We should be together, too
Dear Mister I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,
this'll be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters;
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air Tonight"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
See Slim; [*screaming*] Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk,
But I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
'Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die, too
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out?
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 1280x640
Dearest C,

It's true, I'm a lost lamb,and you are my sherperd. Even though we are both attracted to each other, why do you want us to be just friends? You are going to hurt me.
You make me feel alive; whenever I think of you, I get back my will to live my life to the fullest.
I wish I could give you something in return, but I'm nothing.
Please, don't leave me
-A
>>
>>28361959
Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I've just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
and here's an autograph for your brother,
I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists, too?
I say that shit just clowning dogg,
c'mon - how fucked up is you?
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine
if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was... it was you
Damn!
>>
>>28361893
No
Her problem was kinda petty
I really don't know if it had anything to do with it
>>
>>28360925

How can you live with this? You should kill yourself. Then again, since you let it happen i guess it shows you're too much of a pussy to do so
>>
B

You are such a cutie. I liked the expression on your face after you came today. I love you so much I'm sorry if I'm hard on you sometimes. I want to have all your babies.
>>
Dear V,

I like you.
>>
>>28360285
this is well written, and a nice letter. gg anon
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-30+at+03.11.53).png (36 KB, 869x354) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-30+at+03.11.53).png
36 KB, 869x354
i think about you way too much..
>>
Dear K,
I wish we never met. But at the same time I think I needed you in my life to push forward. Worst part is I'm probably in a worse place now. I wish I was more confident in myself. I wish I wasn't so insecure around you. You were just the first girl that ever really showed interest in me and I was really caught off guard by the whole thing. I know I was probably just some rebound guy. And sadly I think I did catch feelings for you. Either that, or it's lust. But it feels different with you. I feel like we really connected.

You're constantly in my head and I fucking hate it. I hate how alone you've made me feel. I wish you would text me back. But I don't that's gonna happen again.

I hope you take care of yourself. I know you were in a dark place as well. I just wanted to be the rock you can rely on. But then again, maybe I needed you more then you needed me...

-M
>>
>>28361964
where are you from?
original comment gosh dangit
>>
dear a,
everytime i see one of these gay threads i always have to write a cringey letter to you. i'm not sure why, i guess because you're my only real friend.
but i want you to know that i appreciate you a lot. and just by existing you do a lot for me. even though you think you don't do shit for other people, you really do. you're always there and you listen and you're honest, and most people lack that. i don't think you realize why people like you, but you're a better person than you think.
desu i'm not sure of my feelings toward you. it scares me a bit. i used to think that we should stop being friends because we're too close, and something bad is going to happen. i'm not sure when it will end but i hope you'll be happy in your life and things will work out for you.
but i don;t think that i should be in your life for much longer, or until things start to work out for you. i won't be able to offer you anything good when life gets good for you. i'm a negative anchor, you need to get going and when you do, please leave me behind.

-c
>>
Dear T,
Thanks for turning into a complete cunt. Seriously. I often think that if i just had the balls to ask you out 5 years ago, I'd be happy. The thought that I missed a chance of happiness because I was a pussy used to eat me up inside, but seeing the kind of person you are now makes me think I may have dodged a bullet.
>>
>>28363253
Exact same feel feel here man, almost identical
Fuck this shit
>>
>>28363416
Colombia anon
comentario original
>>
Where did you go and why won't you respond to any of my texts ;~;
>>
I still love you Carolyn. I miss you so much. I wish we could have one more chance to talk. I could learn so much and better myself. You inspire me to become a better person, too bad I didn't learn it sooner.
>>
>>28360443
follow L
Never apologize for anything you do. Saying sorry will not fix anything or make anyone feel better about what you did, saying sorry to someone after hurting them is to verbally squat on their face and empty your bowels.
>>
>>28361222
Explain this to me, please.
>>
>>28359933
Dear A,
It really makes me sad that we never got to say goodbye. I thought of you as a good friend, guess it wasn't mutual. Whatever, it's been a year, I don't hold it against you. I just wished we could have hung out more.
-C

feels good to get off of my chest, thanks OP.
>>
Hey U
You are probably on your way from NYC right now, and I look forward to hanging out with you. And your boyfriend. He's a nice guy, my problem is that he exists. To see you together kills me inside but I know it's because I'm so damn lonely and desperate for any girl to like me. Sorry. But I'll hold it in. And when I get home, I'll fucking lose it
G
>>
>>28364511
PS- A text from you, just a hello, would really brighten my day, or week, or whatever. YOu were really fun to talk to.
>>
>>28360285
This is beautiful, anon. Give it to her
>>
S,

Remember when I put my arm around you in class, and one of our friends snitched on your boyfriend, and he beat me up? It was worth it. Sorry it had to end up like this.

This is the note I have ready in case I ever kill myself.
>>
>>28363253
I wish this was to me
>>
>>28359933
Samantha:
I want to facilitate the life you want to live; I want to be your breath of fresh air; I want to be the one you wake to.
I know I must first prove that I can, I know I must wait for you to be ready again; I can only pray youre watching,
I can only pray that you will be ready once more.

My heart still has a window into yours; for now it is shut, but one day you will look out to the moon, you will search for new beauty and love, and in those times, I will be there once more, to hold the hand I intend to keep; your steps still flow through me, your troubled mind, clouded with the world, I will bring to ease. I will intoxicate your mind, and tenderly stroke your heart, and live in your hair where I can finally rest understanding fully what it means to love. I will create, I will dance, I will live every day with you; I will adventure, I will breathe, I will finally feel the fullness I always craved... In your absence, I have found myself; I have found the self created fulfillment; the pearl of my being.

I am you now; I look in the mirror, and I hold your reflection tenderly; I spin to the music you hum in my ear while we form into one shape; I hold onto the beauty in your eyes, the good in your heart, and the strength of your mind. Ive let go of the you now; but I will always mingle and dance and pray with the you in me.
>>
>>28365454
What's your name anon?
stupid robot
>>
File: 1291461158413.jpg (20 KB, 552x653) Image search: [Google]
1291461158413.jpg
20 KB, 552x653
>>28360443

>tfw had a bad ending with an L I met through here
>mfw reading this
>>
Dear Mr. Fisher

You are a homo.
>>
Dear K,
It hurts me that you blew a guy by a stairwell but you never so much as grazed my dick. You "loved" me so much and all I ever wanted to do was facefuck you. Hilarious. I hope one day I get my revenge and I'm able to pump and dump you.

I was in a dark place and for a while I thought I might actually love you. But as every girl before you has proven me, you're a whore. I don't wish anything really bad on you... maybe just have you feel as bad as I did when I realized when you went to your ex that you told me you were over. You didn't seem affected at ALL. Remember folks, when a women is thinking of leaving you, she 9/10 times has another branch to swing to. Whatever.

-D
>>
Dear Isabel

You're homo
>>
>>28365881
Kill yourself, m'lad.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (78 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
78 KB, 528x960
>>28365960
I'll post a pic of you then.
>>
>>28365685
Starts with a K ends with an E
>>
dear hannah,

even though you're my second cousin, and i'm about 20 years older than you, i still want to know how you're doing.

i constantly wonder what you're up to. i wonder how your school day is going, i wonder if you're going to the after-school program with your brother (or if you're going to the gym with your mom), i wonder if you're doing your homework, i wonder if you're sleeping well at night. i may pick on you (constantly give you hugs, rub your hair, whatever), but i mean it out of brotherly/cousinly love. i hope we can become closer in the future

love
adam

dear antonio

i love you lots, bud. i may seem like i'm worrying about your sister more (or giving her more attention or whatever), but i still love you lots. you're a cute, amazing kid in your own right. i just suck at dividing my attention whenever you, your sister, and your mom/my cousin come over. i just want to ruffle your hair, give you a big hug, and hear about how far you've helped me get in in Mario and Luigi Dream Team or whatever game i've lent you. i hope you're ok, too.

love
Adam
>>
>>2836325
I'm actually disgusted for how much I can relate
>>
>>28363673
Where do you live?

You should text me. don't wait.>>28364601
>>
File: kamchatka.jpg (436 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kamchatka.jpg
436 KB, 2000x1000
>>28359933
Dear God,
This is one interesting world you have placed me in. Though the hate I experience every day makes me wish I could leave it, the natural beauty of this universe persuades me to stay. The lake upon the fields, the sun dipping below the horizon, darkness cloaking the world bidding the animals release from their slumber and become prey to my rifle. The beauty of the mountainside, swept with wind and cold as I trudge forward, the struggle making the panorama that awaits all the more valuable, though it is utterly insignificant in the scope of your majesty. The beauty of a good story, enjoyable characters, the beauty and perfection of the history that precedes me, the methods my fathers used to shape the world into what it is today, and the methods I will use to shape it into the world of tomorrow.
I see hatred from people. Men, women alike. I see vanity and weakness in all of them, as they are flawed creatures, and as I am a flawed creature. Perhaps one day I will repair my flaws, perhaps one day I will escape from humanity and become one with nature. Perhaps the removal of a human audience will remove any vanity left in me, and the removal of the comforts of society will remove the final shreds of weakness I have not managed to tear free in my years of tireless training.
God in Heaven, forgive my sins, hear my prayer, and know that though I may curse your name and this world in anger upon viewing the sadness present in humanity, my heart is full of love for you, just as I know your heart is full of love for me.
Though in the last few weeks I have considered paying you a visit, I have decided to move that date back much further, and continue this wretched existence for the hope of something better at the end of the tunnel.
Go'be'wye
>>
>>28366082
k m7
>>
G-

I know it was 2 AM and you were emotional but you said you love me. Did you mean it? Do you regret saying it? I don't know if you want me to bring up dating again or not... living with all of us is complicated enough already for you. I really want to have a relationship with you though. I guess I'll sit here like the awkward coward I am until you say something.

A/D
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
>>28362420
Damn this one gave me way too many feels.

>Tfw no one will ever be this passionate or in love with me

End it all
>>
File: faggot.png (446 KB, 462x554) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
446 KB, 462x554
>>28366404
Here's the real one then
>>
>>28359949
relationship fag
>>28360039
relationship fag
>>28360244
relationship fag
>>28360285
relationship fag
>>28360321
relationship fag
>>28360443
relationship fag
>>28360469
relationship fag
>>28360657
relationship fag
>>28360925
relationship fag
>>28361050
relationship fag
>>28361059
relationship fag
>>28361122
relationship fag
>>28361330
relationship fag
>>28361423
relationship fag
>>28361436
relationship fag
>>28361448
relationship fag
>>28361455
relationship fag
>>28361479
relationship fag
>>28361607
relationship fag
>>28361677
relationship fag
>>28361964
relationship fag
>>28362420
relationship fag
>>28362714
relationship fag
>>28363253
relationship fag
>>28363673
relationship fag
>>28364055
relationship fag
>>28364265
relationship fag
>>28364273
relationship fag
>>28364576
relationship fag
>>28364688
relationship fag
>>28365511
relationship fag
>>28365809
relationship fag relationship fag relationship fag relationship fag relationship fag relationship fag
>>28366474
relationship fag

Youre all shitstain failed normies that will never become something better because you do not accept your fate, but rather continue to blunder endlessly into the pool of shit known as the minds of women.
You inflict all of your problems upon yourselves, you are wastes of skin, and if you died nobody would care and nothing bad would happen because you spend all your fucking time thinking about what some fucked up cunt thinks of you without dedicating it to self improvement.
Fuck you, kill yourselves.
>>
>>28366196
i'm not the c you think i am.
im from the south east u.s
>>
File: pretty fish2.jpg (87 KB, 720x1200) Image search: [Google]
pretty fish2.jpg
87 KB, 720x1200
>>28366570
k-k-kawaii
>>
>>28366717
Autism.

autismoriginal
>>
James-
Why do you haunt these you boner drone?
Do you hold out some kind of fantasy that one of the many internet broads you collect in your digital rollodex is going to confess to you?
That's gay, dreams are gay.
>>
>>28367289
You're a fucking homo dude.
>>
>>28359933
Dear J,
On the off chance you are reading this, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

this is the second time i've posted something to that extent in one of these
>>
File: 1456926266484.png (315 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1456926266484.png
315 KB, 350x350
>>28367690

>tfw my name starts with J

[/spoiler]You're after a femanon though, aren't you?[/spoiler]
>>
Why are there so many Js and Ks here?
>>
>>28368072
semetic names
>>
>>28360925

What happened anon? Did she an hero?
>>
>>28366085
fuck urself k....e
>>
>>28364576
You are the worst kind of cuck. A robot who never leaves his room is better than you.
>>
>>28365511
Fantastic b8 m8, 8/8 cuck beta virgin vomit-in-mouth-a-little points for you!
>>
>>28359933
R

im sorry i didnt tell you i missed you too.
>>
Dear M,
I liked you a lot. It was the first time I actually felt some sort of small amount of emotions for anyone really. I know I was cold and didn't like to be touched, but I still enjoyed you more than most.

But I was smart enough to keep you far enough away where I couldn't be that hurt by you. As soon as I learned that you knew my old friend I almost lost all hope. That was what kept me going. I knew that if it ever came to a competition between us he'd win, so I never played.

That's why I helped you two get together, even though I changed nothing. He would've asked you out anyway. Better to pretend to be a factor rather than stand by and watch, right? My hope shattered the day before, when I saw you two together.

In the future, if you ever want to give me a call, I'm all ears. Looking forward to it.

-K
>>
>>28359933
Dear D,
You were right the first time we talked. I'm not physically attracted to you. I stay with you because I'm attracted to your personality. I've never met someone who I so immediately clicked with. Talking with you is so effortless. The only time I feel unsure of myself is when you get self depricating. And thats because I'm not going to feed your depression; I'm not going to hurt your feelings. I hate it when you tell me you're ugly because I know you're right, but I'll never hurt you by allowing you to know that.

You were wrong when you said I could get a pretty girlfriend. Girls want cool guys, not me. You want a weirdo who tolerates your clearly bipolar tendencies, which I'm willing to be, for the time being. I don't look forward to the day when I finally get fed up of your mousey I-cant-handle-being-teased bullshit and move on. You can and should push back against me and your Dad.

Also your blowjobs aren't really that great, I'm just saying that to encourage you, and improve your confidence. I'm gonna teach you to get better at it so the nerdy fuck you date after me never suspects who you really were.

I love you, honestly I do, but I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you that. I hope you realize that and break up with me but I know you're too codependent, so I know I'll have to do it eventually.

-pious guy
>>
Dear S,

Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Your weirdness matched mine in a way no other girl's has. I know you feel it too. Everytime you saw me your eyes would light up, and i assume mine did as well. You still like every single thing I put on facebook. I just want you to know you were my first and only love. I honestly hope you're happy with A, and happy with work. Sometimes I still feel you sitting in my lap, with your beautiful jet-black hair, you'd turn to me and smile and I'd see that perfect ivory skin and those gorgeous brown eyes. I am a big guy and you're so petite, I had fantasies of talking dirty to you and threatening to break you in half while fucking you. I still hate myself to this day for being too chickenshit to ask for a serious relationship. You'll always be a friend to me.

Love,

C
>>
Dear J,
See you up there my friend.
I know you'll be waiting but don't worry I'll tell you all about it when I'm there.
Later buddy. Very missed.
>>
dear A,

why didn't you pick up the phone? you're not doing us a favor and certainly not myself.
now we are doomed to sit it out because you're not interacting with me and because I have to finish that degree first. it will happen very soon but I can't call you now since I simply need a job first so that I'll have some money when I make plans with you. Christ, I really wish you were more open towards me. first, you didn't recognize me on the phone and then you don't talk to me on the phone even though it was a set time and date. I don't even know what's going on in your life that you'r suffocating a relationship from the very beginning. do you really care that little about me? please tell me you don't.

dear K,
you're miscommunicating as well. I want to ask you about A but you're just saying you can't talk because you're busy. why? why is it so hard talking to you people on the fucking phone? I'm not harrassing you, I just want some answers from you and you don't even care that I have something important I wanna ask. I don't know what to do next with you and A.

G.
>>
>>28361479
Does your name begin with an M?
If so, I wigged the fuck out because you were putting too much pressure on me and I was in an environment that made me uncomfortable. I wanted everything from that part of my life to disappear and you were a part of that part of my life.

Also I was constantly drunk m8 I dunno what you were expecting, I was a willy-nilly wreck.
>>
>>28359933
M,
I wish I had never met you. When you started working with me and made it clear that you had a boyfriend I thought, wow maybe I can try to be friends with this girl without the pressure of wanting to make you my girlfriend. You were the coolest person I had ever met. You helped me learn to be more compassionate towards all living things, how to be okay with who I was, and to stop binge drinking and smoking. You really helped to change me for the better there for a while. You had to fucking lead me on though. You had to fucking invite me over while your boyfriend was out of town, and I was stupid enugh to confess my feelings. Were you lying when you said you felt the same way? When you broke up with your boyfriend of two years, were you just using me to make it easier? I know you were. I can't believe I let you destroy my life for a year. Can you imagine the look on my mom's face when she saw my scars for the first time? I have to live with that shit on me for the rest of my life, and it's because I was foolish enough to fully open myself up to someone. You dated three fucking guys in the six months after you left him, and kept stringing me along and giving me false hope. I moved to another state and still think about you everyday. I'm scared to meet anyone new and am a shell of who I was. I wouldn't be great if I never met you, but I would be better than this.
-J
>>
Dear everyone that reads this,

fuck you.

signed,
me
>>
A,
I don't know if my fears are justified and you won't give me a straight answer, maybe because you can't, maybe because you don't care, or maybe because you just wanna fuck with me. If it comes down to it, though, I won't give in to curiosity.

I'm very unsure of the nature of our relationship, at this point. I wish you had never stepped in because even though things may not have been perfect they were me, they were what I wanted to do, and I was setting my own course.

I don't even know why you popped up. I wish I had never allowed my desperation and loneliness to make me do the things that I did.

I don't even know if we philosophically agree anymore or if we even did to begin with and you were just faking.

Hope your life is okay,
R
>>
I see you everyday and I wish I could talk to you.
I really do.
>>
Dear past me,

You fucking stupid piece of shit, don't major in business admin you faggot. Your retarded personality don't make you a good businessman. What the fuck are you thinking? Just look at the number of people coming out of that lecture hall. Do you honestly think that you can compete? Just think a bit before making any life altering decision.

Fuck you.

Present me
>>
>>28369145
is it past your bedtime tameem?
>>
>>28369117
>going after a girl who already has a boyfriend
>>
>>28369403
Yeah I fucking suck
>>
>>28359933
Fuck you piece of shit you think you're smarter than me when you're dumbass couldn't even graduate high school you fucking fat waste of life you said I was your friend but you treat me like shit and you just took advantage of me I hate you I have no friends that's the only reason you're even in my life
>>
R- I miss your dead ass.
I bet though, that you already knew I was going to romanticize your suicide and Heathcliff around like the autistic piece of shit I am, and if there's an afterlife you're laughing your ass off at my histrionic shenanigans.
Also I'm sorry for calling you a nigger so much.
(kind of, in a way there's no way I could cause you as much agony as you've caused me so in an egalitarian sense I'm allowed to steal your ashes and crush them into a diamond shaped like the word nigger, you fucking nigger.)
-C
>>
Dear Mum,

If you're reading this, the crime scene people are probably cleaning me up off the road right now. I'm sorry about that. About everything, really. It's not your fault and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, especially not Dad.

Love,
Anon
>>
Dear M,

You're the worst kind of guy to throw a bitch fit because you couldn't get the girl, and when she finally realises her old boyfriend was a creep and you finally get together with her, all you do is call her cute and nice and then break up with her because some girl you've been in love with for longer pops in. If you can't stay committed to someone because of former affairs, don't fucking enter another relationship. You ruined our friendship. I trusted and loved you, and you have the audacity to ask me about asking someone else out FOUR DAYS after we broke up.

Go rot.

-<3
>>
Dear D,
I still have feelings for you. I really don't fucking want to, because we haven't spoke in months and you moved 3,000 miles away. I think it might just be one of those things where I let myself think you might've felt the same, but in reality I was just acting like a creepy douchebag. I don't hate you, I cut off communication because I'm just so fucking stupid and everything I say makes me want to kill the past version of me that said that. At times I wonder how I manage to fuck everything up so consistently and thoroughly. It's practically a talent. I wish I could get you out of my head. I wish I could stop checking your shitty blog with all of its dumb fucking extremist left political values. I wish I could just let go and stop caring about what you think of me. Why can't I move on? It's because I have nobody to move on to, and you're the only person who's ever actually shown me any form of affection and now you're gone like everybody else it just hurts like hell. I wish redemption arcs happen in real life because otherwise I'm basically fucked. I identify so strongly with douchebag characters with no real redeeming factors because in real life I am one of those and the fact that they manage to get shit right sometimes makes me feel like maybe I'll do something someday and make somebody happy. I hope I can make you happy. You're so sad and you don't let anybody know and you don't trust me and that just fucking hurts.

Fuck you,
X
>>
Hello past me,

You are doing quite well in the present. College life has forced you to fake and eventually make you a normie. This feels horrible. The anxiety of losing your comfortable no-risk lifestyle is sweat evoking, the pressure of being social makes you desire the lonely nights of selfdeprecating depression. On a more positive note, you have done well on fixing spaghetti dropping. You can talk to girls without crying and some girls think fondly of you! Too bad that whenever a girl seems interested the spaghetti spills are back. Also, asian girls are not want you want. You do better elsewhere.
Present you is going through some difficult times, but they might be good for our future self. Dont know yet. Keep up the grind that is life.

Regards,
Your future self
>>
matt,
thanks for killing yourself. i didn't know you at all, and i guess i never will. i was planning on doing it this weekend, and now i can't without looking like a copycat/attention whore. now i have to listen to all the pricks that go to our school pretend that they actually care. can't wait. i sound overly aggressive and rude in this letter, and its because i'm jealous. i'm pissed that someone got the balls to off themselves before me. and i'm taking my anger out on you. we probably would've gotten along. guess we'll never know. i hope all those asshole atheists are right, otherwise you're probably burning in hell. hope i don't see you there, man
>>
>>28360285
I love you.

this isn't original. I'm sorry.
>>
Dear Dad,

I joined the military without telling you or mom. I'm not completely sure why I'm keeping you guys in the dark, since you're going to find out eventually. I want to give back to this country, because it's given our family so many amazing opportunities. Since you and mom are both immigrants, I feel like our family has a debt to pay to the U.S. I love you both, and I love this country.
It's not just patriotism that brought me to this decision. I want to finally feel like my own man, and stop relying on you for support. I know that you have no problem lending me a hand, and I'm grateful, but I want to make it on my own now. I understand if you're mad, I just hope that you aren't disappointed. I want to make you proud.
>>
>>28369919
You should definitely tell your parents what you're doing so you can leave home on good terms.
>>
The sky is tuned out in the sea of blisters festering with your offspring. Peel off the skin and chew on the cartilage. A strip of red ribbons, an imperfect gift. Harmonize with echos of vomit and taste the static. The waves are the product, just gravel in your nails. I'm going to level with you, the maple syrup has be forfeited.

Shared with the carrion of the trees and imps of J'Zalah. Your caramelized blood is mine. The delirium is inviting in the depth of my slumber. Dinosaur, I love you. Bring me more maple syrup you ancient beast and I will whisper my secrets to you. The dead shares many embers with the living, dinosaur.
>>
>>28369945
I know, man. I feel like a coward for not telling them yet, I'm planning on telling them everything this weekend.
>>
File: 1433962237182.png (17 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1433962237182.png
17 KB, 180x200
>>28369793
I love you too.

bloxsx
>>
>>28369950

Please return my virginity, I need it to birth the new lord. A seed is germinating in my hobbit's hole and the darkness is spreading.

Caroline killed Dianasis during the ceremony and I fear the era has ended. The shadows have returned seeking to set the world on fire. The lord is displeased with this turn of events and wishes to desert this maple crusade. The light will distort the visions of our order's prophet.

The farmers continue to reap the land of souls, but as each day passes they look less like the black star. The pussy won't grow until the season passes, but the old ones now hold our fate. All but the gods are powerless to act upon it. However, the crop will ferment into flowers which we can use to our advantage. The great ones hide when the bees are advancing on the front of humanity.

The maple syrup will be safe.
>>
>>28370160
>A seed is germinating in my hobbit's hole and the darkness is spreading.
?tfw even in dimension Z, women are filthy soulless whores
>>
mom,
we're starting to be close again now that we don't live under the same roof and it scares me. i don't want things to be like they were.
i keep skipping my meds. i'm sorry, i know i shouldnt but i cant help but feel like i'm not my real self when i take them. i know you still dont approve of the way i dress or act or what i'm studying in school and i'm sorry. i know you always wanted a daughter, but i'm not sure you wanted me. i love you, i think, but i could never live with you again.
>>
Sorry I'm a piece of shit who can't control his feelings

-faggot
>>
>>28370160
The men line up to die as a endless chain of forgettable memories. The black star glistens for the first time in this generation of dead peasants. Karthilia sheds tears of five pointed hills. The peasant cry out for the carrion to bring about the new paradigm of skin.

The sky fills with the muse's whispers as dead weaves baskets of the white one's tenacity. The men are ready, the children are born from eldritch one, Greystone. Wind weathers away the calmer one, the one true caramel god.
>>
>>28370189
The great one gave us the syrup of the peasant to spawn the first pussy-lipped child.
>>
>>28370278
My blood has been shared with the veins of core. The onion men have given their sacred vows and continue to shuffle through the fields. The grapis have spread the genes to pale white tree of unspoken regrets. The cries of sand drifters are deafening among the minds of the divided granite.

The fort of the burned peasants sinks in melancholy of the choir of the void. Birth of the maple branded one is imminent.
>>
>>28361959
i think i lovee you anonn
>>
B
i wish you didn't drive into a lamp post i really wanted to make out
>>
>>28370407
Are the dreams of the black star just or have the shadows taken the seed?

A preferable thighs vomit inns, bring up the gates of Carth.
>>
To: Shitty people that I lived with for 2 months. Fuck you , I only pretended to believe you because I wasn't going to deal with you any longer. If you did dishes two days ago then there would have been some fucking plates. Do you really fucking believe I bought that excuse when 16 hours a day for the last week I've been in the room connected with the kitchen I hope you both get sick from your own negligence.
>>
Dear A.

I just met you and i hope we will be good friends or something more later on.

A.
>>
File: 1433131586379.png (282 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1433131586379.png
282 KB, 796x712
Dear JD
thanks for always being around, I'm sure you could understand how much good your words do to me
things always end up being shit for me but I keep trying for a reason I'm not sure of, and I don't have too many nice things in my life to turn to when that happens, but you are one, you're powerful and you make a difference so yeah, thank you
>>
Dear A,

I'm sorry that I messed up. I didn't want any of it to happen, and I'm so sorry for causing you a lot of trouble. I know that we'll never get back together again, but I just hope you'd give me any hints that you're still alive. Just something, anything will do.

PS I still love you

J.
>>
Dear D......s,

I hope your life is on the right track. I believe in you, you can make it.
>>
>>28359933
Dear ______,
I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being a faggot, I'm sorry for not getting anything
I wish it was like it were before
Maybe we will meet again, in a another plane
Goodbye
>>
never understood why ppl dont type out the whole name. Its not like ppl will know who the fuck you're talking about even if you type "Jason" instead of "J", since there are thousands of fucking Jasons
>>
I wonder if anyone in these threads writes letters to themselves...
>>
File: 1426301233369.png (156 KB, 772x647) Image search: [Google]
1426301233369.png
156 KB, 772x647
to the world

i'm giving up on you, i'm fed up, this is a fucking hindrance, and not worth at all.
I'm not even becoming more depressed or anything,
Each morning i'm waking up more dull and aloof than the day before.
i'm just gonna live for myself, and fuck all of them who tried to make me think that i mattered for them, i'm not gonna sacrifice myself for other people anymore.

I'm just bitter that i fell for the "have faith in people" meme. i'm a terrible person and i just hide this truth to myself by being overly nice to people, i'm not a good person and i should stop acting like i were one.
>>
Hi, D

Yes, I'm that disgusting
Yes, I still love you
No, I'll never try to hurt you or your feelings, even tho you did this to me over and over again

Sorry for being a burden 'til now, but not for long
Bye, E
>>
I wish one of these were about me
>>
>>28372161
maybe one of them is ;). what's your name?
>>
>>28369429
Big time, anon
Big-big time
>>
>>28369517
Wanna speak about that, anon?
Maybe you shouldn't a hero
>>
Dear Mom and Dad,

I have finally accepted that who I am is just as much your fault as it is mine. We are victims of our environment and being forced to live in 5 different towns while growing up in the 90s and 2000s meant resetting my school and church life every year. I guess somewhere along the way I just subconciously got tired of it and shut myself off to that kid I was before.

I constantly look back and tell myself maybe if I was stronger and said no to the McDonalds, then I wouldn't be struggling with my weight now. And maybe if I was smarter and said no to playing WoW as much as I did then I wouldn't be playing social catch up for my entire college career. But I realized that there is only so much a kid can do for himself, and even if I replayed my youth, I would still choose those coping mechanisms 9 times out of 10. I'm not angry, but I'm also not naive. Every time I hear someone else talking about how much their parents made a mistake I struggled so hard to tune them out, because I didn't want to call you two failures at parenting. Because you two are some of the best parents a kid could have. But I also know that you're roots decide who you are. People can change, I just wish I didn't have to.

-D
>>
Dear K

Sorry I acted like such a tool in high school when we broke up. First relationship, I didn't know what to expect.
Maybe if you'd like we could try being friends again? I know it's been a couple years, but I like to think I've grown up a fair bit. You're still a super cool person
>>
>>28369115
No, my name starts with a R too. I was talking about this girl I know. She's 5 years older than me.
>>
I don't know what to do Sarah. When we started seriously talking last semester, everything was amazing. I'd never felt like that. I was always happy. Nothing could bring me down because I knew at the end of the day you'd be there for me to hug and kiss. You'd be there to laugh at my stupid jokes and you'd lay down with me. You'd randomly get on top of me and start kissing me. I felt loved all day everyday.

Winter break came and passed, and we picked right back up, even stronger than before. All day long I felt this feeling of being loved. You'd send me random sweet little texts, you'd get me coffee every morning, you would laugh and smile so much and that would make me laugh and smile.

But then everything went downhill. Every day was a crisis, for months. And it's in no way your fault. You can't control what school or your family or life throws at you. But it's changed you and me both. I don't know what to do anymore. Literally. I feel like everything I do is wrong. No matter what choice I make, it's going to upset you. I'm afraid to ask your input on something because you might snap at me for being indecisive, when I know what I want to do but I want to take what you want into consideration too. Sometimes I'm afraid to even talk to you at all because what I want to say might be interpreted wrong.

I love you all the time. But when you're in a good mood, it goes way beyond that. When you aren't stressed, you're my best friend. I can talk to you about anything no matter how controversial or political. I want to go out of my way for you just because I want to make you happy. I think about our future.

But when you're upset or stressed, I'm conflicted. I want to be supportive and help you feel better, but I'm afraid I'll just make everything worse.

So I don't know what to do. Right now it's school stuff, but what about after graduation? What about grad school? What about the daily job stress? I can't live like this for the rest of my life. I don't know what to do.
>>
Jesus fucking christ hurry up. I've been waiting in the goddamn lobby for over forty minutes now waiting to give you the resumes I printed for your cousin. If your roommate is taking so fuckin long to change then just come down here and get them yourself.
>>
Dear A,
WHEW I DODGED A FUCKING BULLET HOLY HELL. I'm sorry your oneitis cheated on you with my (ex) best friend's cousin and tried to trap him into leaving his main girl cause one-chan was preggers. Sorry you spent years of your life pining over a girl who turned out to be a homewrecking mess.

Dear W,
You're an unmotivated dude and that's fine but I'm young and have too much I want to do. Sorry for ending things so abruptly, but you knew the relationship was going absolutely nowhere.

Dear N,
Being compassionate isn't a weakness and I can accept that fact because you've taught me well. I love you.
>>
This thread is so depressing. More happy letters plz.
>>
>>28369606
Background pls?
>>
Dear M,
I'm really glad to have met you. You're the first friend I've made on 4chan and I honestly feel like we see eye to eye. I think we really are kindred souls, and I enjoy being pen pals very much. You get me, and you're an interesting guy.

Sincerely,
J

Also, Dear BMJ,
How the fuck do you beat the game so fast? I have played it 20 times over and I'm still 14 minutes behind you. That blind rope pull is the luckiest thing I've ever seen. I hope to get sub-50 soon.

Sincerely,
LF
>>
>>28360657
Don't tell her you love her until you've been in a relationship for some time, and you suspect the feeling is mutual.
>>
dear AV,
i love you, always have always will.
i'm to fucking scared to tell you because you always tell me how fit you find other guys, i find myself comparing myself to them constantly and thinking i'm to ugly for you.
i wish one day you will love me too,
Love
E
>>
>>28360027
Dear K,

Fuck you, too - with fire. Seriously, just kill yourself, cunt. Please eat shit and die already.

Sincerely, J
>>
Dear V,

fuck you

Sincerely P
>>
Dear Connor

You're a creep. If I hear of you touching, grabbing, saying or doing anything that makes her uncomfortable again, I will have you investigated.
Maybe that shit was fine in middle school cuz we were 13 and didn't know any better, but you're a fucking adult now, get your shit together. You look like a fucking molester.
>>
Dear K

We were a mistake. You never loved me, and I was too stupid to realise it. In spite of this, you still went on dates with me, we hugged, we cuddled, we kissed eachother but when it came down to it when somebody asked us if we were dating you jumped on a quick "No".
I wish I had ended things there, but I didn't. I wanted to be closer with you but you kept pushing me away. You kept secrets, you would never make time for me and you never once let me into your home. Even though I don't know why, I loved you from the bottom of my heart, but you couldn't ever love me back.
I promised you a long time ago that I would always be your friend but you threw that away, cast it aside with all the little gifts and things I did for you. Shey told me I treated you like a princess. You treated me like dirt.
>>
Dear L,

im sorry about the way i hurt your feelings yesterday. i regretted it the moment i realized what i've done, and even though initially there was no real malice - i should have known that you wouldnt appreciate that.
however, i'll probably do something like that again because you're a terrible combination of a soft skinned individual and a judgmental terrorist. i cant get past how you told me of your "grading" for people, how you keep track of the tiniest actions and evaluate them using "points".
you're so smart, you're such a good friend, but this whole thing kinda grosses me out whenever it surfaces. for some reason it makes me want to screw up our friendship on purpose.
>>
I'm not in love with you anymore.
That's more or less irrelevant, I still want to spend the rest of my life with you, I still want to see you, I even still enjoy sex.
If anything, this experience has taught me that people who use loss of love as an excuse for terrible shit are gay crybabies.
Maybe I'll fall back in love with a little time and luck.
>>
Dear M,
I'm unsure what to say. I know there is something wrong and that you aren't talking to me about it. You are one of the few people I've met that I can't tell what you're thinking and it's so frustrating but I can tell, in this, there is something. I just hope you are okay and I haven't done anything to upset you because despite the short time we have known each other I care for you. And maybe I'm selfish in this next part but I just wish we could talk more, I'm so lonely and I have so few people I feel I can really open up to but I can't burden you with myself if you don't want it because I know how that feels. Just tell me how you are feeling and perhaps we can understand where the other is coming from, yeah?
>>
>>28377414
Give me the deets anon because this hit close to home
>>
>>28377460
Met them and they were super cool and friendly. Then they started acting real curt and giving me the cold-shoulder after a particular incident. I thought they might need some time on the issue but I think they might be trying to push me away despite being told things were cool. I'm...not sure how to continue because I never know what they are thinking. It's strange. I just want them to be real with me, ya know.
>>
>>28377591
What was the incident? How often did you see them in person?
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.