[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have hair on my penis. I don't mean at the base, there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 486x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 486x311
I have hair on my penis.
I don't mean at the base, there is hair growing on the bottom part of my shaft right before the tip.

Should I just cut my dick off now to save the embarrassment?

I pluck it once in a while but it's pretty painful. Shaving leaves a stubble.
>>
It's not uncommon at all for pubic hair to grow on the bottom part of the shaft.

If you actually mean "right before the tip" though see a doctor if it really concerns you
>>
why are you worried about this?
let it grow brobot
no woman wants to fuck a prepubescentesque dude with no hair
I mean unless they're into that shit like those pedophile woman teachers you heat about
>>
Have that shit to. Hasn't been a problem ever.

- nonvirgin
>>
>>28359668
You don't seem to understand. There is hair on the shaft of my penis, right before the fucking tip. That's further up the shaft than you think, it's up there, it's like my dick has a shitty beard (it's not actually enough hair to resemble a beard)
>>
>>28359615
Just shave it what are you retarded?
Tons of girls grow hair on their upper lip and armpits and you never know because they shave it and don't talk about it. Stop being an autist.
>>
>>28359698
You think a girl wouldn't notice a goddamn stubble on my dick if she put it in her mouth?
>>
>>28359695
ok then shave it
or don't
ideally it should be in a condom and then in the woman before she has the chance to inspect it with a microscope
>>
>>28359734
I think when you're a relationship people notice this stuff?
>>
>>28359695
>it's up there, it's like my dick has a shitty beard

made me laff OP, don't trim it pls
>>
>>28359750
women are hairy (and smelly and dirty) as fuck and have no legs to stand on when it comes to that shit dude
>>
>>28359777
This is R9K, why are you people talking about women as if they're not stacies
>>
>>28359615
Mine has that too, sucks but just shave it every few weeks who fucking cares
>>
File: dp.jpg (316 KB, 853x1055) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
316 KB, 853x1055
>>28359615
ayyyy bro, post pics man, this is INSANE
>>
>>28359854
It's plucked right now, nothing to see.
>>
>>28359801
fun fact you don't have to be a virgin to be a robot
as much as the virgs hate it its true
oh you've never had sex? I envy you. you don't know what it's like to have it once and then never again. I wish I never had the experience. It's like someone telling a heroin addict they are lucky to have had it when they can't find more.
>>
File: 1431771425560.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1431771425560.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>28359615
fuck off that's nothing I have it and I don't even care
I have a very hairy tummy and legs
I tried waxing and it filled my tummy with red bumps
they won't fucking go away and meanwhile I can't shave so I have hair AND red bumps
it's so ugly I don't even get turned on enough to masturbate
fuck I hate people who are born with no body hair, body hair is a fucking crime FUCKKCKCK
>>
>>28359695
Pic or gtfo.
Originale commentadus.
>>
>>28359938
>people born with no body hair
are you so retarded to think this is a thing? everyone has hair. more hair less hair fine but nobody is bald all over without waxing or shaving.
>>
>>28359938
>extremely hairy legs, lower back, ass and pubic area
>disgusting looking happy trail
>can't grow a beard for shit and my chest only has a few long disgusting hairs in the middle
Why?
>>
>>28359615
It's because they fucked up your circumcision.
>>
>>28359938
Body hair looks good on /fit/ guys. Well, chest and stomach hair at least. Back/Shoulder/Ass hair is disgusting
>>
>>28360137
no it doesn't, body hair doesn't look good, it's a fucking meme, people just have this stuck up notion that body hair is manly
it looks like shit and it feels like shit to touch
the only person that has sexual contact with my body is me and I look smooth hairless bodies so that's how I want my body to me
and when I shaved my body it looked a hell of a lot better than when it's hairy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.