[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women love sad men in their late teens and early twenties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Why do women love sad men in their late teens and early twenties?
>>
>>28359497
I actually feel bad I know all those people
>>
File: shame.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
My first crush was my dad, I feel like a weirdo.
>>
>tfw no darkthrone gf
>>
>bones will never be your sad sensitive rapper bf

Why even live
>>
>>28359749
op said women not mentally ill men
>>
>>28359749
Mind elaborating on this? It's a pretty unusual thing to hear.
>>
File: 1422591826461.png (77 KB, 2341x1324) Image search: [Google]
1422591826461.png
77 KB, 2341x1324
>>28360034
WHat are you talking about? it's perfectly natural. haven't you read Freud?
>>
>>28359497
>sad men in their late teens and early twenties
So pretty much all of 4chan then? If this were true r9k would,ct even exist.
>>
>>28360167
>he doesn't want to fuck his mom and kill his dad
What are you, gay?
>>
>>28360258
oh...... for some reason I thought >>28359749
was a gril. I forgot where I was posting.
>>
>>28359497
because we want to be the "special one" who can make them happy. I've always had crushes on fictional characters that are "dark" or sad or whatever you want to call them. the first was sirius black from harry potter. he's just so angry and bitter but it's not even his fault and so I wanted to help him because he deserved better. also had a crush on sandor clegane from asoiaf for a very long time, because he's just a broken man but it's obviously his brother's fault not his. broken guys made me want to protect and heal them.

but then I grew up and realized I can't even save myself, much less protect someone else. I can't save anyone
>>
>>28359749
That is every woman's first relationship. It's not weird and a woman's relationship with her father determines a lot of things later on in life.
>>
>>28359497
who is top right and bottom left??
>>
SCREEN UP IN THE DASH LIKE I'M FUCKIN' MIKE JONES
>>
>>28360738
More like girls realize they don't want to save anyone. It's hard fucking work and unnecessary since girls can always find their own prince charming to save them.

I'm a broken man like you described and I often get young girls to date me that like that sort of thing. They all snap out of it at some point.
>>
>>28360847

Top Right= Yung Ilad

Bottom Left= Vercachemerce
>>
File: 1462224613317.gif (375 KB, 481x692) Image search: [Google]
1462224613317.gif
375 KB, 481x692
>girl dates bones
>Watch her overdose, now she on the floor
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.