[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided never too come back here, if I did I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 0a8.jpg (33 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
0a8.jpg
33 KB, 722x349
I've decided never too come back here, if I did I would be lying to everyone, and I'm not a liar

You should do the same if you really care about moving up in the world, here's why

1) This website is trying to turn you into a sissy bitch, every other thread on /r9k/ is about "how good that boipussi is". People constantly telling you that you should transition, trannies like Pizza in almost every thread. You're getting brainwashed dude.

2) This website takes all your time away. You know this is true. How many hours do you think you've spent here honestly? Precious time you could use too better yourself.

3) This website makes you a shitty person. It's no secret some of the people on this website, in fact most are the absolute bottom of humanity. You might not think that they represent or effect you, but they do. All the time you spend with these people, you will become them.

I could go on for ages, listen to me if you're sick of being shunned by society, I know you won't.

Now here come the cyborgs to defend their shitty board
>>
It's like alcohol mate, we know it's bad and toxic but it's the only escape/joy we can turn to. I do agree with mentally ill faggot traps trying to corrupt people here.
>>
File: beavis.jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
beavis.jpg
129 KB, 500x500
Honestly the improve yourself meme is usually a lot of bullshit unless you're actually making money off what you're doing to improve, or it is some type of investment you can market. If you just turn off the computer and turn on the T.V. you haven't really done anything.
I know the whole you gotta start somewhere thing but a lot of the time you can't really truly improve yourself if you're not getting feedback from other people.
You're not wrong that this isn't the right place to get feedback but sounds like you don't even know where that is either.
>>
The sissy/cuck spam has really gotten out of control here in recent months. I feel like the mods/admin are really failing us by not developing a strategy to counter this.

I left r9k a while back because I thought it was making me hate women unduly, but I actually found more reasons and got more "triggered" by going on mainstream news sites and simply in everyday reality than r9k. Women are that shit.
>>
After being helped by normies, I could look through most of the shit postes here and see how petty most of it is
>>
its a fine website to chill on m8
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.