[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 27 year old virgin. The reason I'm a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1414100527789.png (30 KB, 200x340) Image search: [Google]
1414100527789.png
30 KB, 200x340
I'm a 27 year old virgin.

The reason I'm a virgin is that my genitals are small from hypogonadism (not enough testosterone) during puberty and beyond, therefore I'm self conscious about it to the maximum point. I had a chance to lose my virginity multiple times, but I always pulled back because of realistic fear of getting humiliated and emotionally scarred/traumatized.

It bothers me when I see you healthy normal sized dicked faggot normalfags whine about >tfwnogf without even realizing how deep the feeling of subhumanism can go for people like me.

I just hope you realize how unnecessary and light weight your worries are before it's too late.
>>
Same here. had a girl on top of me maked begging for dah dick, but I couldn't take my boxers off because of the shame and alcohol.

Guess some of us were not meant for sex.
>>
>>28359254
post pics

rrert53345435
>>
>>28359254
>You've had several opportunities to get laid
>meaning you're well liked and sociable enough to get a girl to touch you, multiple times
>you didn't lose your virginity because you were shy, but that somehow means you have a super bad life
Let me know when women wince upon seeing your face, then I'll feel bad for you
>>
>>28359352
Never, I don't want to become a meme.
>>
File: 124352341561.jpg (415 KB, 1094x1532) Image search: [Google]
124352341561.jpg
415 KB, 1094x1532
>>28359356
>you didn't lose your virginity because you were shy, but that somehow means you have a super bad life
Correction, I didn't lose my virginity because my dick is ridiculously thin, my balls are small, my erections weak, my sperm count is low, and I'm pretty sure I'm sterile. I'm not just saying that. I don't want to deal with humiliation or perhaps even being cheated on by women who don't laugh in my face but fuck bulls and Chads behind my back.
>>
Grills are fucking overrated tell me robots why do you bother with sStacies if you already know that a Chad disintegrated the shit out of her remaining self worth and longtivity you're chasing a wornout tail but ignoring the inner beauties the chicks who were deemed quote on quote "ugly" go after them their unattractiveness deterred all the Normies so they want to be loved and cared.
>inb4 tl;dr
Ugly Girls are waifu material
>>
>>28359639
No. You're literally a virgin because you choose to be one. If you're int he position to have a sexual encounter, and you reject it because you're insecure, you have no ground to whine about being a virgin.
>>
>>28359254
>I had a chance to lose my virginity multiple times

Well I haven't
>>
>>28359254
Isn't that being a virgin purely by choice?

Most of us here have not had that choice. Not once have we had a chance to lose our virginity. Women just don't take any interest in us to begin with.

I think you should get over your small penis insecurity. Literally who cares. Or just quickly fuck her before she realizes that it's small. Troll the shit out of her. It's still a lot better than what most of us can do.
>>
>>28359254
Same here. Don't know if it was hypogonadism but I have a very high voice as well. I was in a tent with a college girl that blatantly wanted to fuck me but I was too ashamed to try so she jerked me off over my pants (as if that would obscure my tiny dick) and the next morning I saw her telling our friends we went camping with and laughing. Haven't tried ever since.

However I am thinking I may try again soon. I've lost a lot of weight and put on some muscle and have been getting treated differently by women. I figure maybe if I can get a good job, apartment and interesting hobbies they can look past my penis. I mean, I'm going to work extra hard in bed because of it already. I don't know how much more I can do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.