[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I like this aspie girl in my class. Is there anything I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462399442235.jpg (67 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
1462399442235.jpg
67 KB, 749x512
So I like this aspie girl in my class.

Is there anything I should know before I pursue her?
>>
She's probably a vapid cunt or will become a vapid cunt in her near future. But she has a vagina, so you don't really care about how she is as a person
>>
>>28359205
Bitch ham and pinapple pizza rocks.
>>
>>28359467
No, I'm pretty into how much she likes animals and carnivorous plants, it's dorky but endearing
>>
>>28359205
She looks like a tripfag from here
>>
Okay, so just to be clear she is not the person in the picture I posted.
>>
>>28359790
Bump

Aspiegfperhapsblox
>>
>>28359584
If you want true advice from the guy that called her a vapid cunt, then just go up to her, be honest, and none of that canned PUA stuff that you know you would never say. If she says no, just let her go, because if you continue, you're gonna look like a pathetic piece of shit no matter what you say
>>
>>28360006
I don't really care what I look like to other people desu senpai.

But I guess what I was more specifically asking is if I shoukd modify my approach in any way, i mean, should I be more direct and blatant?
>>
Good, I hate pineapple pizzas
>>
Leave the aspie girls for the aspies reeeee
>>
(Ur a fagget)
>>
>>28360532
Why though? You envious?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.