[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just because you're nice to me doesn't make you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1310418729617.jpg (26 KB, 190x170) Image search: [Google]
1310418729617.jpg
26 KB, 190x170
>just because you're nice to me doesn't make you entitled to my body
Why don't women get that friendzone isn't
>this guy is nice to me
>but I don't want to fuck him
>guy is now butthurt
but rather
>this guy is nice to me
>i exploit that every way i can for months/years knowing full well he seeks to have a romantic relationship with me
>i still lead him on for free shit and attention
>but i don't want to fuck him
>guy is rightfully heartbroken and resentful for my whorish ways
It's not that hard ffs
>>
>>28359057
Not a roastie, but how is she exploiting your niceness, i don't get that?

In reality the friendzone is:
>i want her
>she doesn't want me back and only wants to be my friend

so yeah, it's selfish of them to make you the bad guy when shes the one rejecting you, but i don't get the "she is exploiting me" argument, what is that, how are you being exploited?
>>
>>28359057

Probably because it's actually the first one, and the second one is a delusion?
>>
>>28359057
How does she "know, he desires a romantic relationship? Had he stared such?
>>
>>28359129
I didn't say I was currently fz'd but what I meant was there is now a general consensus among feminists, normies etc that friendzone = "butthurt guys that only act nice to get pussy and therefore are worse than asshole players". It seems they're completely missing the whole complaint of the friendzone dynamic that the female is actively exploiting the beta. I.e. having him buy her free food/jewlery/etc, being her emotional tampon, consoling her at 3 AM when Chad cheated on her for the 326th time etc etc. I'm not claiming to be personally affected by this but it rustles my jimmies when feminists dismiss valid male complaints and turn them 180 deg against them as if they're the "bad guys".
>>
>>28359224

Because he is being super nice to her and bothering her all the time, and also being a passive aggressive bitch any time she mentions a guy she likes. You know, typical love.
>>
>>28359129
>In reality the friendzone is:
>>i want her
>>she doesn't want me back and only wants to be my friend
The problem with this is most chicks won't straight up say that they don't want the guy back so the cycle continues. Of course some chicks are just clueless and/or don't exploit the guy in a significant way but some will continue to enjoy attention, consoling, material goods etc from the guy.
>>28359224
People are hard wired to pick up on tiniest social clues so saying "I didn't realise" is BS 95% of the time. And also if a guy says "I didn't realise she wasn't into me" he's still considered a creep but when a chick says "I didn't know he WAS into me" she's universally completely "justified".
>>
>>28359229
The beta isn't being used. He is offering himself to her. it's very creepy and manipulative.
>>
>>28359229
>friendzone = "butthurt guys that only act nice to get pussy and therefore are worse than asshole players".
Yes, i agree with this, it's "victim blaming" as they themselves would say in their newspeak. If you're nice you're not allowed to want sex i guess. Only assholes deserve it and are allowed to want it.

Feminism in a nutshell really.
>>
File: 1455912640771.jpg (96 KB, 1009x810) Image search: [Google]
1455912640771.jpg
96 KB, 1009x810
>>28359057
>>i still lead him on for free shit and attention
you have no one to blame for yourself man. just find a new girl, a girl that will actually give a shit about you and not use you.
>>
Who cares if you get friendzoned that means she trust you, get her super drunk and rape her
>>
>>28359345
Except that's bullshit. I do that sort of stuff for my friends all the time, because they're my fucking friends. When you act in a manner that can be taken as friendly, and you do not communicate otherwise, you are the only person at fault for being "friend zoned". Make your intentions clear dipshit.
>>
>>28359513
Again, the post isn't about me but about the everybeta that might be experiencing this. I'm sure you don't bend over backwards for your friends as much as one would for some chick they love.
>>
>>28359380
Manipulating girls by pretending to be their friend to fuck them is being an asshole. Those "assholes" that get laid are nice to women. You've got it all wrong.
>>
"I asked her how her day was so she owes me sex" - the topic
>>
File: uncle adolf is having a giggle.jpg (8 KB, 244x238) Image search: [Google]
uncle adolf is having a giggle.jpg
8 KB, 244x238
>>28359699
>>28359719
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>
The guy deserves it for not picking the clue desu.
I mean, it's not hard to notice when a girl is not interested in you. Your fault for letting them abuse you.
>>
Why do women think guys want to be friends? The only good thing about a woman is her cunt.
>>
>>28359699
>Those "assholes" that get laid are nice to women

Hope NASA can retrieve my sides because they are in orbit.
>>
>>28359057
All of that is the beta fucknut's fault. He deserves to waste his time and money if he does all this stuff for a girl with the hope that one day she will be his girlfriend and finally take his virginity.

If someone offers to buy me tons of stuff, do chores for me, listen to me vent etc etc... but never approaches me that they want to be more than friends, I am not going to deny them and then feel "guilty" when they finally do and try to say they did all this shit with the intention of getting me to fall in love with them.

There's so much wrong with that line of reasoning I don't even know where to start. You don't need to buy shit for people for them to be your friend, or even your girlfriend. If some beta orbiter tells a girl she doesn't like him that way and he sticks around doing all this shit in hopes of her falling for him, he is fucking dumb.
>>
>>28360733
My point was that people erroneously attack the first "definition" of friendzone. You attacked the correct one. That's all I was trying to say.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.