[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMTm D6q8OmE MrRepzion gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMTmD6q8OmE

MrRepzion gets owned by Stacy, says "women don't owe you anything but I paid for her skydiving experience so I was pissed when it turned out she had a boyfriend but women totally don't owe you anything".

Discuss.
>>
Have you ever had anyone like that in your life, /r9k/? It's a very common story, now that I've listened to the whole thing.
>>
>>28359051
Only kind of, but it wasn't that extreme, you really gotta be careful with these hoes these days familia
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tol6xp8s-w8

Apparently he went to Japan with her too. Seems cute enough.
>>
But if he didn't know she had a boyfriend its his own fault for not seeing if she had one before he spent all that fucking money on her what a dumb cunt
>>
This guy looks like Ellen DeGeneres and sounds like her also, he calls Onision a cuck thinking it's the grandest insult of all time when he comes off as a cringelord, can't wait til he becomes a MGTOW fag
>>
>>28358816

I'm not watching 30 minutes of this high-pitched nu male.
>>
>>28358816
That video was gay as fuck and the guy in the vid is a retarded faggot
>>
>>28359930
Pretty sure he's MGTOW already, but who's Onision and what the fuck kind of a name is that? What the fuck kind of a name is Repzion. Why do youtubers have these retarded names? Pewdiepie?
>>
did someone say ARGUMENT?
>>
>>28358816
I live in Africa. Does this mean I get to invalidate all arguments? Forever?
>>
>>28358816
what a little cuck boy.

he keeps trying to start shit with tj, but nobody cares, he's doing it for attention anyway.
>>
>>28360234
Yes.

But... you live in Africa.
>>
>>28360326
Well, I don't know what your argument is but I hereby invalidate it by the powers the internet has bestowed upon me!
>>
>>28360353
How do I know I'm talking to you and not to a horrifying mind controlling parasite that enters your urethra and burrows straight to your brain or similar local fauna though.
>>
>>28359757
She doesn't look that good, I thought hot girls get away with that kind of stuff?

>>28359797
How was he supposed to know?
>>
>>28360548
My village is rich enough to afford a dedicated muti doctor to act as a router conduit in order to allow me to post on the internet, but I assure I'm not possessed by any spirits as I have made the appropriate animal sacrifices to ensure our firewall filters any evil encrypted spirits.
>>
>>28358816
If the girl used her sexuality as a way to get him to pay or give money, then it is not like they owe him something legally, but morally it is not a nice thing to do.

He needs to learn what people do when they are selling something.
>>
>>28358816
>MrRepzion
Do people still care about this guy?
>>
>>28358816
How old is this man? he looks 20+ but sounds like he's 15.
>>
>>28358816

This type of shit confounds the fuck out of me.

why do people even care what some random fucking guy has to say? Never did understand the appeal behind listening to some youtuber telling stories about his life.
>>
>>28361450
It's a result of having created a fanbase, basically you make a shit video, some few 100 people like your video and so you keep making videos for them, eventually more people end up subscribing and you go from making videos of stories for your internet friends to making videos for a bunch of cunts that you can't become friends with since there are too many messages to reply to.

That's how the whole vlogger thing started, people making video messages on a daily for their overseas friends and family members.
>>
>>28361348
>Do people still care about this gay?

ftfy
>>
>>28361613
No friends in real life :(
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>28358816
Is the lifestyle acnekun have the ideal one for a robot?

I am wondering since I look exactly like Repzion and I dont want to be a cuck.
>>
>>28361613

I see now.

Thank you.
>>
>>28360191
Like GETTING SHOT
>>
>>28361450
Aside the video, I love listening to someone elses' stories, I don't know why.
I don't think my life is the one of a recluse, I hang out outside a lot and stuff, but still, it is interesting to listen to them.
>>
File: 1461730406208.jpg (361 KB, 800x1069) Image search: [Google]
1461730406208.jpg
361 KB, 800x1069
>>28358816
This video it's just a clash of two persons completely different with their views about the world.
I don't know what the fuck is with some people's reasoning when you get into relationships.
I get that we sometimes get carried away with our feelings BUT FUCKING SIX MONTHS? WHAT ARE YOU, STUPID?
Six months into a relationship with me is like BEING IN LOVE AND SHIT.

Anyways...it's no ones fault, you gotta be less of a dumbass and be able to get some hints when you are up to start a relationship with someone.

>DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE

Ah fuck off, what are you, 60? c'mon.
>>
>>28360605
>How was he supposed to know?

He should had ask her out earlier?
>>
>>28362834
>>
>Ah fuck off, what are you, 60? c'mon.
Autistic people usually have various inner rules that are completely different from social norms their peers have. For example, an autist will almost always be violently against promiscuous sex, drugs, that sort of thing, which people his age consider perfectly normal.
>>
>>28362834
dont drink and drive, asshole.
>>
>>28362878
You haven't heard the description of their first meeting in real life and how it went? It's like in the first minute.
>>
>>28362901
I know it's okay to fuck around with the autism -believe i use it everyday- but still, for me it's someting related on how people is educated.
His lack of parenting and his posible not-needing to rebel from it leave him to be a fuck boy.
This is obviously theory, i'm sustained with my exprience.

>>28362915

I know it's not okay, but I think it is difference between being not okay with it and being a faggot about it and getting so triggered about it.
>>
I can't wait for Repzion to get accused of rape.
>>
>>28359757
>every time I hear temple I think of the water temple
How do these people exist? He needs to be put down.
>>
>>28363611
I didn't get this, so I googled it and it just seems to be something from a video game? What the fuck?
>>
>>28362915
There is a legal limit. You can not reach that limit sipping on wine as he said, just saying. The limit is essentially 3-4 drinks within an hour. Meaning 3 beers, or 3 standard glasses of wine within the hour will be above legal limit.
>>
>>28363057
>His lack of parenting
The what now?
>>
>>28364448
You know, parents teaching you shit, prohibiting you stuff, that kind of shit.
Sorry for the phrasing, english is not my first tongue hihi
>>
>>28364513
I mean is this a known fact or what? Was he hatched from an egg?
>>
>>28364618
This is a theory i have mate, it may or may not be it, I explained it in my comment.
>>
>>28364714
Oh, I can see how it could be true, I just thought you knew something I didn't, nevermind!
>>
>>28358816
if he was pissed taking her skydiving then he shouldn't have done it.
Retards like that don't get it.
You don't waste money to get/keep a girl
You spend money after you love/care for her and do because you want to not out of ownership.
>>
>>28364807
>what is ex post facto rationalization
>>
>>28364838
I'm just saying.
Every girl I stared dating my goal was cheap places McDs, Taco Bell, the worse of the worse and a walk in the park or the Ocean front, something free.
Even in the ones that reach years together I stayed my hand and showing money. Yes I got them nice gifts for events like Birthdays Christmas but $100 was the cap if I spent that

You quickly find out whose using you, who cares about your wallet size and all that but more importantly you don't have any major insecurities when you find the one you want to spend your life with, you know they love you for you and want you provide because you didn't give them anything to make them think they could just gold dig you for stuff.
>>
>>28364978
Yeah, it gets a bit more expensive after highschool I'm afraid.
>>
>>28365082
I was doing this in college anon. I found a qt that loved me and is the provider for the home. I wouldn't have found her If I took your attitude and thought I had to spend cash to keep her. I'd wind up with some bitch that would likely drain me dry and leave the moment the novelty of having me pay for things wore off.
>>
>>28365225
Good for you, thank god for being born with great genetics I guess.
>>
>>28365258
Fine win one with cash and enjoy the consonant strain of cash every time they cry for something, never mind that they only love you for what you can buy them.

I get it you think that's your only hope but what hope is that really?
>>
>>28365344
Ok, apart from being born with great genetics, what else is there? You provide her with a good life by giving her your body and social status, someone else can provide her with a better life by giving her his money, someone by giving her drugs, or giving her a job through his connections, etc.

It all boils down to the same shit - provide her with a better life than she currently has. And when she finds someone with a bigger cock and a more alpha jawline, she'll leave you too.
>>
>>28365393
I'm confused
if you are so jaded to believe what you say as truth why even engage a debate over it? Why care what I say?
>>
>>28362901
>if most people do it, is cool, therefore is right
>you must be sick if you don't like poison your body and resist social control
>>
>>28365520
I'm curious as to what, if anything, else you've found to have an impact on this. Why wouldn't I care? We're both human beings with thoughts, experiences, beliefs, I don't have to be right.

In fact, I wish I wasn't.
>>
>>28365781
Honestly you are not but I understand that opens a whole mess of questions and challenges that might be a huge leap to meet.
Are there people as awful as you paint? yes. But they are not all and neither are they the majority.
To be blunt the genetics that seem to ruin hopes in people the most is in the mind, how healthy is their mental state. Look at Elliot Rodgers, that kid should have had no issues to finding a girl yet his damaged persona and mind ensured he failed every turn. The mind can fuck you up way more than an ugly face or an empty bank account.
>>
>>28365921
How did he fail? By not going to the first poor city on the highway and saying HELLO THIS IS MY CAR I AM FROM LA WANNA RIDE to the first chick on the street? His problem that he didn't, and that doesn't have anything to do with people who don't have all that shit. Give me rich parents in a rich country in a rich city and I'll do just fine.
>>
>>28366423
Are you just glossing over my post? He would lose all his spaghetti trying to pick up a poor girl. Hell some of his stories were going to poor neighborhoods and falling apart. One he got drunk as hell and tried to push girls off a balcony because they wouldn't sleep with him.

I'd also argue you can do fine without a rich family city and country.

If you think you can't without it then you are more like Rodgers than you think. Remember he thought wining the power ball lottery would just fix all his issues. He had is parents paying for everything including school and nice wheels, hell he was at a college dorm where poor and wealthy are mix together but in his mind he needed power ball money to get chicks.

A stupid/damaged brain fucks you up more than anything else.
>>
>>28366585
>>If you think you can't without it then you are more like Rodgers than you think.
Yeah, because being a rich spoiled kid from LA is totally the same as being a poor loser from a shit third world country. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.