[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are not currently employed, do not bother to apply for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1460515217811.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460515217811.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
If you are not currently employed, do not bother to apply for a job, and if you are employed you should quit as soon as possible. in the next five years, a big change is going to happen, one which will completely change the human race as we know it. Humanity has harbored an evil, not just withn the last few decades, not just within the last few centuries, or even millenia. Ever since the creation of civilization, the evil which is human society has done more and more damage to the people who serve it. This is all going to change, so be prepared for your world to be wiped away and replaced with a new one. the people, puppets, and slaves will see the truth. this is a warning to some of you who are more aware of the decay of what we refer to as "living".
>>
>>28358749
Hmmm. Go on.
>>
File: IMG_1917.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.png
1 MB, 960x640
>>28358749
Uuuh, that's ominous.
pls tell us moar.

btw i recently started thinking to maybe appy for a job after 6 years of unemployment but, well, you can't have everything in life.
>>
some people believe that we are in the beginning of a great decline, but the truth is that we are in the final stages of the complete collapse of society as humans have known it. more cannot be said, because if too much is revealed, people will find a way to hold back the destruction long enough to prevent the change. people cannot be allowed take precautions against this.
>>
>>28359685
Please explain.
original
>>
Let me guess you are an amerifat?
origano commentati parmesano
>>
>>28359685
Ok, but too bad you made it up right now.
Still like the ominous ring to it.
I like stuff like this even if it's fake.

btw
i wanna see facts if you're serious about this.
If you can prove the shenanigans you're preaching then you'll be legit and after that we can discuss more
>>
>>28359784
i can say any more without giving away too much, i can only tell you that you should mentally and physically prepare yourselves for a great change. to put it in perspective, something like a third world war which results in worldwide nuclear devastation is insignificant compared to what is to come.
>>
>>28359939
Please you have to.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x228
It's like I'm really on /x/
>>
>>28359939
Yes, tell us op.
>>
File: 0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>28358749
and just how am I suppose to pay bills in the mean time ? We cant all live off NEET bux
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.