[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Chad have good grades in high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1417872989046.png (80 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1417872989046.png
80 KB, 499x499
Did Chad have good grades in high school?
>>
>>28358719
Yes.

He had a beta 'friend' he worked with and copied off of. Not that it mattered anyway bc his performance on the football team was more than enough to get him a scholarship.
>>
>>28359141
>He had a beta 'friend' he worked with and copied off of
This.

And while you were up all night on weekdays studying for that pre calc test and playing xbox, Chad was LITERALLY fucking your ONEITIS.
>>
A lot of them did yeah. Don't fall for the meme that chads did poorly in school. The whole they-end-up-working-in-fast-food thing is perpetuated by parents of insecure kids to make them feel better

the brutal reality is that a lot of chads get far because they had all the advantages from the very start; lots of friends lots of connections <<<< this is the big one lots of charisma, it's all handed to them. NEETbeard losers who tell themselves everythings gonna be ok have none of that, they grew up in poorer families or plain just didn't have that many friends or any connections and neither did their parents.
>>
Yes, at least in my experience with the IB program. I think it may be a class/genetic thing actually. People born in lower middle class families (like myself) see intelligence and social success as opposed, whereas upper middle class kids see them as connected. this means they focus on social status starting at an insanely young age, all the while being naturally smart due to family genetics and the advantages of living in a wealthy household. Robots never had a chance to compete against that.
>>
Nerdy guys attract nerdy chicks, Chad got average and hot chicks
>>
>>28358719
He did but it was mostly because he was productive and borrowed notes from his friends, not because he was intelligent.

evidence: he thought stoicism and pragmatism were practically the same.

Also, I heard he got caught cheating on his finals and was expelled from his uni.
>>
> Yfw a significant portion of chads are smarter than robots, minus the autism
>>
>>28358719

All Chads in my class get good grades by cheating and manipulation and beta me fails.
>>
Yes. Chad was perfect in almost every way
>>
>>28359141
>>28359842
>>28360669

You guys realize that being able to cheat and get away with it is one of the most useful traits in life, right? Hell even if they get caught their charisma lets them off the hook because they're also good at lying - another great life trait.
>>
>>28360744

I realise that, but I can't do it. The simple fact I get anxious and fail to meet the Chads sends me in a pit of misery.
>>
>>28358719
grades in highschool are pointless
>>
>>28360796

Grades in general are pointless. Your diplomas won't have your GPA on it and Chads are able to sweet talk their way into getting the best letters of recommendations and through interviews.
>>
>>28359901
fastfood workers are for betas and loosers have you ever seen a decent looking person working there
>>
>>28360796

Explain what made you think so
>>
'le science' isn't intelligence.
>>
>>28360851
High schools are pumps. Their standards are so low that a high school degree is just a participation ribbon
>>
>>28360062
Chad attracts all girls, nerdy guys attract no one. Welcome to the real world, my child.
>>
>>28359901
The dumb jock meme is perpetuated by beta's when in actuality they turn out far more sucessfull
>>
>>28360894
women are so dumb they never know they are out of there league.
>>
>>28360947
Can confirm. All the "dumb" jocks I went to school with who didn't get in trouble with the law or hooked on drugs are much more successful and happier than me
>>
I'd a say majority yes. Most of the Chads and Stacies were in the honors classes. I remember in honors civics I was one of two robots in the class. The teacher was always trying to get me to work with them too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.