[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is ur favorite school shooter? mine is Eric Harris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nqkjaajHNO1qjnhqgo1_540.jpg (74 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqkjaajHNO1qjnhqgo1_540.jpg
74 KB, 540x540
who is ur favorite school shooter? mine is Eric Harris
>>
Walter Seifert

>42-year-old Walter Seifert attacked numerous students and adults with a flammenwerfer, killing eight students before murdering his last two victims, both female teachers, with a lance. He then swallowed E605, poisoning himself in a suicide attempt; he died the following day.
>>
>>28358643
wow! wat a hero senpai
>>
The guy who shot at a jewbagging children's school. Don't remember his name.
>>
>>28358684
is it Adam lanza?
>>
File: 1461955477730.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1461955477730.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
I identify most with Dylan. Poor, sad fucker was dragged into his nutty friend's idea, and he was too burned to refuse and try to turn his life around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJc6hWzasWU
>>
>>28358715
that is not the case at all senpai!
Dylan wanted to die he was verey suicidal and hated his life on this earth
>>
Elliot Rodger

>those supreme gentleman aesthetics
>that manifesto
>he actually grew the balls to do commit such a shooting
>>
i would think itd have to be that one norwegian guy or swedish guy or whatever who took out a shitload of kids on that island
>>
cho
lyfe
motherfuckers
>>
either cho or rodger
Asians do it with the most style
>>
>>28358782
the 2011 norway attacker. killed 77 people on the summer camp island.
>>
Cho Seung-Hui was the best. He was a literal robot.

>teased in highschool for his selective mutism
>spent the days in uni staring out the window
>tried to talk to girls using poetry
>>
>>28358607
>that pic

Lol then don't constantly fuck with white people you fucking pack of apes.

>"yeah let's bully the loners!"

>"O M G why would he do such a thing?!"
>>
>>28358822
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

He gets ps3 games in prison
>>
>>28358777
His manifesto was interesting to read, seeing how nothing was getting better for him.
>>
>>28358607
Why do black people think they'd manage to reach the other side of the fence before bullets start raining?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.