[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your Normie persona like? how do you present yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 601x508
What's your Normie persona like? how do you present yourself and fit in in a social scenario?
>>
I'm the funny fat guy type of dude
>>
Don't mention interests. Try not to stare.
>>
i pretend to be unknowing of varios things, and express no strong opinions
>>
I emulate the behavior of some characters from movies that I've analyzed to fit in most situations.
The main issue with this is that a film doesn't provide enough material to work for a long time, just a couple of encounters with the same people and the normie persona gets stale.
>>
I hang out with friends doing normie stuff
>>
>>28358195
I don't have one, people instinctively pick up on me being a weird quiet faggot.
>>
I don't even remember anymore. I haven't had a real conversation for like 3 years.
>>
>>28358195
I don't have a normie personality. I try not to be a beta based on the instructions from r/trp but I do a horrible job honestly.
>>
>>28358268
What characters?
I've done Trump a little but I have the same problem as you.
>>
That depends on the kind of company I'm keeping. I have learned to be the chameleon when necessary, unnoticed but for when I want to be acknowledged.
That said, I am friendly most of the time. When there's no reason not to be. With some you need to take on a harder bearing, and others require a gentler approach, but people generally act with you the way you behave towards them.
Know when to speak up, and when to shut up. When to lie, and when to be truthful. This is the nature of camouflage, an essential skill for the psychopath or anyone who just wants to fit in. You would do well to learn it.
>>
I used to just assimilate to whoever I would hang around with. Now I don't care anymore and just tend to keep to myself and stay quite.
>>
File: 1459988881445.png (721 KB, 1920x1386) Image search: [Google]
1459988881445.png
721 KB, 1920x1386
i dont have use a mask when im in public i act like myself. Because of that a lot of people see me as an asshole but i dont really care because in the end they are 1 person out of 7 billion people , i let them know how insignificant they are.
>>
>>28358231
this.
All my interest lie in anime, and games no one else plays, like OSU and a lot of obscure single player games. They would instantly consider me a weeb.
I also lift and do some martial arts, but where I'm around nobody talks about sport ever.

So I'm just the sitting and listening and try to say and talik as much as I can to topics I may know something of. sSo that I don't look like a complete loser that has nothing to contribute to anything.
>>
File: I have mixed emotions.png (1 MB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
I have mixed emotions.png
1 MB, 1106x1012
>>28358195
I try not to look people in the eyes or make any facial expressions.
>>
>>28358227
Same nigger same
>>
Try to avoid looking like a total retard when having a conversation. Havent been out for the last 3 years, so the only conversations I actually have are with customers at work, which luckily dont last long most of the time.
>>
File: 1453234494987.png (158 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
1453234494987.png
158 KB, 1000x963
>>28358195
Very charming, give the impression of having many friends and girlfiends, self deprecating humor, funny.

Have been hired being told "you look like the kinda guy who could make friends with anybody"

Then I get tired and go home and don't talk to anyone and have no friends.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.