[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I have to go golfing tomorrow with my parents for 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey guys. I have to go golfing tomorrow with my parents for 5 hours. What should I do to pass the time? (I'd rather watch semen calcify than golf)

I have some klonopin but it's shit desu. No euphoria.
>>
Rent a cart, buy a 6 pack of beer, and be your parents personal chauffeur. They'll be happy to be spending time with you, and you'll be happy because there's alcohol and driving the cart is
fun

Also
>golfing for 5 hours

What the fuck
>>
>>28358160
They paid for 4 people. I'm 19 so I can't buy beer.
>>
>>28358203
HAAAAAAAA

Get fucked
>>
OP here. I'm schizophrenic so I guess I could fake a psychotic episode to get out of it. How bad of an idea is that?
>>
You could invent a game in your head to make it more fun and interesting. For example count how many shots it takes you to get the ball in the hole each time. Also count everyone else's shots. Then at the end add them all up and whoever has the least is the "winner". That's what I'd do anyway
>>
>>28358203
You can't buy beer with 19? The fuck? Here it is legal at 16.
Just buy it at your local kiosk that frankly does not give a shit how old you are (unless in your weird regime they do)
>>
>>28358275
I'm in freedom land. We have strict laws on everything here and you have to get your ID scanned everywhere. Should I just buy dxm and trip hard as fuck?
>>
If the weather is nice, grab your phone/media player, play some music while lying down in the field and just relax. Golf clubs take care of the fields so it'll be real nice to just lie down on. alternatively, find a tree to lie under.
>>
Pretend you're doing it for you waifu to help motivate you. Do really well and surprise your parents.
>>
OP here. As you may be able to tell from the pic in my op, I'm obsessed with effy Stonem even though I've never seen skins. What season should I watch to get the best effy?
>>
>>28358334
Now it depends. If you want ro become one with the darkness and do what 4chan saies yes.
If you are or hope to be a decent human being don't. Your parents are not very nice if they force you to be there but this does not mean you can drug yourself. Apart from thaz drugs are really bad. I kbow how clichee that sounds but it is true. I'm 19 as well and I know how life can bee at the moment, but we are very young, like incredibly young. We can still improove. Use the time. If you like to read or can tollerate to read - read. Skipping 5 hours by reading is not very hard imo.
If reading is boring to you (this goes for fiction and non fiction) look for something else where you profit. Plan your week, life goals etc (max1 hour tho). Try to get something out of it. If you introverted like I am you may even enjoy to sit in the golf car and think. Stuff like that. If you want to enjoy your time and that's it :
Friends
Music
Card games
Anything regarding hobbies (fishing for me)
And if all that is shit - drugs work temporarily too i guess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.