[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm running out of options. What's the easiest way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459297194217.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1459297194217.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
I'm running out of options. What's the easiest way to kill yourself?
>>
bump me to
>>
helium asphyxiation
>>
>>28359249
Lots of prep tho
>>
>>28359344
still painless and it takes moments for you to pass out
>>
>>28359344
if you cant put the effort in you're an attention whore and you dont actually want to die
>>
File: 1456923525037.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456923525037.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>28358113
shoot yourself
jump off anything taller than 50 meters (easiest method assuming nogunz and no helium)
hang yourself
exit bag/helium asphyxiation
crash your car at high speed into a tree or something

dont do any of these if you arent serious
killing yourself over stupid shit like breakups or wealth/material possessions?
>>
Take together a good amount of money and plan a trip to a high mountain or bridge over 150m.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_sites

Before jumping though, drink a lot of alcohol or take some drug, because the survival extinct is hard to overcome.
>>
>>28359931
I'm a Yuropoor so it's pretty much impossible for me to get a gun legally and I'm too autistic to get one illegally. If I had a gun on my desk right now I'd shoot myself immediately.
>>
Where's the image from?
>>
If you have access to a gun:
Shoot yourself, aim for the brain stem for instant death.
If not:
Hanging yourself might be the easiest option but pretty easy to fuck up.
Don't go for an overdose, it won't work most of the time and might leave you with horrible brain damage.
Take 2-5 Aspirins, wait 30 minutes - 1 hour, open veins, die of blood loss.
Jumping off something very tall, head first.
>>
You only have one life, don't waste it because its your one chance at experiencing it.
>>
>>28360278
no one cares about "this life is soooo precious". If people want to end it let them end it. Some people are not made to survive this hellhole we call earth. So I will ask you kindly to back off and ignore this thread happened.
>>
>>28360278
You are a stupid person.
>>
>>28360386
he's not even stupid. Only selfish. I understand why people can't deal with others killing themselves but I don't get why they can't just accept that this world is fucked and some people can't deal with it.
>>
Bro jus chill n stuff you have 1 shot at life and even if it is suffering there is nothing to lose. Get into philosophy n stuff

My newfag cuckboi sympathy aside, try to overdose on some dangerous drugs
>>
>>28360160
jump off a roof then, dude
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.