[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ill be stopping by isla vist soon brobots. Can I get an Isla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1461774113375.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1461774113375.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
Ill be stopping by isla vist soon brobots.

Can I get an Isla Vista Supreme Gentleman tour guide?

I want to see all the places in his videos, his appartment and drive the same route he drove on Retribution Night.
>>
I also want to stop for snacks in the same 711 with the video of people ducking from the gunshots. Thanks!
>>
He had an apartment yes? What happened to it?
>>
where is his grave?
>>
You guys are useless, this shit isnt hard to figure out. Nevermind I asked you I thought arcanine would be all over this thread with suggetions and shit.

Kill yourselves you useless faggots
>>
>>28358067
He got his hack sack stuck on the roof. Me and my dad know where it is and we're gonna go grab it.
>>
this post smells fishy
k
>>
>>28358067
Are you going to Serrania Park?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTsbvAQjmI
>>
File: the rodger barrier.jpg (10 KB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
the rodger barrier.jpg
10 KB, 200x293
Obviously the place to go to is the sorority where our false prophet was defeated by a door
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.