[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you watch Tucker and Dale vs Evil, /r9k/? It's lite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Tucker-Dale-vs.-Evil[1].jpg (221 KB, 1257x664) Image search: [Google]
Tucker-Dale-vs.-Evil[1].jpg
221 KB, 1257x664
Did you watch Tucker and Dale vs Evil, /r9k/? It's literally /r9k/: the movie, it has two robots (in form of hillbillies) who are ugly and thus "creepy" looking and Chad (actually named Chad in the movie) convinces everyone that they want to kill people and shit so they have to be killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgnKXdKT-bo
>>
Yeah I saw it, pretty funny. Reminded me of Evil Dead because of the forest and ultra violence.
>>
Also their fraternity was called omega beta. Can this really be a coincidence?
>>
One of my favorite movies OP

I'm actually hoping they make more
>>
>>28358030
>It's literally /r9k/: the movie

It's a flick not a movie retard
>>
>Fat neckbeard ends up with cutie after literally being told to just be yourself
>literally r9k

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you op
>>
fucking kek. will definitely check this movie out
>>
>>28358470
All you really need is a bonding experience with a double digit death count and to save her from perishing by Chad's hands and you've got it made, don't sell yourself short!
>>
>>28358435
What's the difference between a flick and a movie?
>>
>>28359687
You had to ask orisdnial
>>
>>28359687
None, your Oneitis does both while thinking of Chad
>>
never seen it but expanding my interests. is it good?
>>
"hobo with a shotgun" is more r9k the movie than this shit.
>>
>>28360853
It's funny, it's a romantic comedy. Chad gets BTFO. Dumbass college kids get BTFO.
>>
>>28360853
It's one of the better post-911 comedies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.