[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Texas, today >Chilling out in car with dad going to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1416021922737.png (923 KB, 3984x3424) Image search: [Google]
1416021922737.png
923 KB, 3984x3424
>Texas, today
>Chilling out in car with dad going to work
>All of a sudden random encounter
>See pasty pale neckbeard using cross walk
>Dad tells me he has his life fucked up or he would be driving instead of walking
>Starts listing off all of the things wrong with him
>"He's got his headphones, his shirt, and his derpy"
>See derpy pony bag on his side
>Dad yells Doofus in side the car
>Tells me he's trying to make me stop being a doofus
>Get pissed off for the rest of the day

How was your day /r9k/
>>
>>28358007
Your dad is an asshole tbqh.
>>
>>28358007
how does your dad know who derpy from mlp is
>>
>>28358007
Your dad knows what mlp is?
He can name ponies too?
I think your dad is hiding something.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (23 KB, 276x366) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
23 KB, 276x366
>>28358007

My day was pretty good, fellow Texas-bro. Had some extremely delicious chicken tenders from Chicken Express. Your dad sounds like a cock goblin by the way.
>>
>>28358277
He had it labeled "DERPY" on the front of the bag.

His presence sent chills up my spine. I had to play dumb as to what it was.

It was like 4chan reached out from behind my monitor and grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.
>>
>>28358007
Hello Texas-fag, I had a dumb day too
>roommate has a threesome last night
>steals my new sheets without telling me to have sex on
>new comforter set came in this morning so I was looking for the new sheets to put on my bed (my birthday gift to myself)
>roommates fuckbuddies come out, start harassing me in the kitchen, trying to get me to bro around with them while Im trying to browse 4chan with my coffee
>glimpse in roommates room while passing, see sheets
>go to Spec's and get alcohol to soothe the rage beast inside
>>
File: 1458400607938.jpg (57 KB, 794x453) Image search: [Google]
1458400607938.jpg
57 KB, 794x453
The fuck? I can't make heads or tails of this story OP. your grammar and story telling skills are awful and you should feel bad. Like did you're dad give you shit after seeing the pale kid? are you secretly the pale kid? what the hell are you even talking about you illiterate bastard?
>>
>>28358007
Your dad is pretty chill. Mlp is faggot tier neckbeard reddit shit. My dad is cool though he browses /b/ and /r9k/ and says kek and lel and posts greentexts on the regular. I actually d0xed boxxy a couple years ago and had my dad call her. She actually answered! She got scared and hung up though.
>>
>>28358571
> Specs

You wouldn't happen to live in/near Killeen eh?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.