[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Baby Boomer Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1458001176389.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458001176389.png
10 KB, 500x500
Baby boomers are the worst generation ever
>highest divorce rates
>highest crime rates
>ruined the planet
>could get a job without a high school diploma but complains that kids have it easy.

Millennials are the best generation ever. Lowest crime rates, lowest divorce rates, and the least sexually permissive. Like 20% of us are still virgins at 20 while most of them were fucking at 12
>>
File: 1452171076785.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
1452171076785.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1082
>>28357805
I don't know about that, anon. This is the generation of cultural marxism and race mixing in general. Degeneracy is FAR more wide spread, also. Other than that, we have it far worse than the baby boomers and whoever says that we have it easy is in the wrong. Why are so many NEET's around? It's hard to get a job and not worth it at all.
>>
>>28357847
>Degeneracy is FAR more wide spread, also.
how is that so when we commit fewer crimes and are generally less sexually active?
>>
>>28357847
I had a job, wageslave'n at a tiny restaurant and was fired for my personality after two weeks. And I think to myself if I was born even a decade earlier I probably wouldn't have this personality to begin with and could of had a college degree and an okay job because shit wouldn't of been so fucked if I was my age in 2006. Older people have no concept of what it's like. Anyone over 30 can't into millennial angst and make fun of us for it out of confusion.

Oh well, time to job hunt. Maybe I can do a call center, will people mind me being quiet in a call center?
>>
>>28357954
Well, the way I see it, the internet is filled with ''degenerate'' type of stuff or activity, by that it gets attention and particularly normies like it and start doing it more often, thus it becomes the norm. Things, that back in the day you would get shunned for and which would not be as widespread due to the fact that it couldn't be.

>generally less sexually active?
Really? I didn't know that, because to me it seems like people are fucking like rabbits, in all sorts of disgusting ways also.
>>
>>28358092
>I had a job, wageslave'n at a tiny restaurant and was fired for my personality after two weeks

I don't exactly know what the problem with your personality was there? But apparently a lot of factors are bad now, such as being quiet/introverted, or not being politically correct (especially an important thing nowadays) and back in the day it wouldn't be as bad. Everything felt calmer. There is a certain type of anxiety in the air I guess? Feels like everythings on edge, if that somehow makes sense.

>Oh well, time to job hunt. Maybe I can do a call center, will people mind me being quiet in a call center?

Eh, I'm not sure, anon, but I wish you good luck.
>>
> I already owned my house at your age.
What a college student ? Pull yourself together you lazy entitled youngsters You can get anyjob with your two hand.
>>
>>28358174
That's exactly what he told me "I can't have you at the register if you're afraid to talk to people" and was like what the fuck I say "good morning/afternoon/heyhowareyoudoing" with no stuttering but that wasn't good enough. I didn't even speak about politics or what's going on in the news to be perceived as unPC, didn't get the chance to which is kind of funny. He told me everyday to come out my shell and talk to customers even though non of the other people at the register never did either. I honestly don't get it but I am determined to not go back to being a neet.

Thanks anon
>>
>>28358318

In a non judgmental way, you probably gave off a creepy or depressed vibe; while all your coworkers appeared happy or at least content and friendly.
>>
>I blame my life difficulties on past generatons!

How convenient that must be for you.
>>
>>28358103
> unironcally saying degenerate and perpetrating the degeneracy meme
You degeneracy fags sound a awful lot like white privilege fags
> the way I see it white privilege...
Try it for now one, just whenever you think something is "degenerate" replace it with "white privilege" and look at how insane you sound
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 429x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 429x369
>>28358503
That was my suspicion too. I'm working on it, thank you for your help
>>
>>28358233
>i already owned a house at your age

I would own a house right now too if the cost of said house was a couple years salary instead of 10+ years salary. And i have an okay job and that number is not for a house in an inflated city market either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.