[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Chad bully you in high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
Did Chad bully you in high school?
>>
One Chad was nice to me, most didn't even know I existed. I was a lonely ghost...still am.
>>
>>28357505
Yes.

Chad would send me pictures of his dick and stroke my thighs in class. It was very traumatizing.
>>
I was friends with Chad because we were both captains on the football team.
>>
i looked like a chad so they left me alone

little did they know
>>
>>28357505
Most Chads were actually indifferent or even nice towards me.

The only bullies I had were either fat, ugly or both.
>>
File: Roy_Lichtenstein_Drowning_Girl.jpg (231 KB, 432x438) Image search: [Google]
Roy_Lichtenstein_Drowning_Girl.jpg
231 KB, 432x438
>>28357505
Honestly, a lot of Chads and Stacys are good people. Why wouldn't they be? Their very existence has been worshiped since they were born. They don't know what it's like to be disliked and unwanted. But just because they're nice doesn't stop my from being incredibly envious. Life would've been much easier if I was born a chad.
>>
>pushed by chads in the hallways
>stacys spat on me one time
>another stacy saw me pass her garden and shouted that I was a "freckle freak"
>another stacy told me I had a "huge head" when I was waiting to play squash with friends
>chad thought I was staring at him in class and ridiculed me for it
>get in fight with chad who ripped my shirt during soccer on purpose
>childhood best friend-turned-chad calls me a "fucking shrimp" after I tackle him in soccer
>try making someone laugh in school hallway and use the word "muffin" and chad shouts "you're a fucking muffin"

I have a great memory which doesn't help my victim complex
>>
File: 1320798525411.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1320798525411.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>28357505

My HS was a beaner infested school. There were no Chads, just Chad wannabes who were stupid enough to get Maria pregnant at 15 and just ruined their lives. They were too busy trying to run away from pregnant Maria to do any bullying.
>>
>>28358726
>>28358172
This is what I hear most, bully doesn't happen as often as tv shows and movies. The only people who bullied in my high school were the nogs, and they just made fun of this autist who wasn't self aware and callled them out on being nogs.
>>
File: 1458423068500.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1458423068500.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>28358790
Fuck me, this.
All Chads were actually quite nice to me and pretty much everyone else, but the Staceys, man..
They were fucking horrible. They know how to humiliate a guy and there's no good comeback to it.
Disgusting whores.
>>
>>28357505
Chad actually tried to get me laid.
>>
The only guy I got bullied by was a meme-spouting lolsorandom fedora, and even then the bullying was snide off hand comments under his breath once in a while
>>
I was a bully in high school
>>
Most of them ignored me. People bully in order to feel better about themselves. Chads already get enough positive reinforcement to make doing so unnecessary. It was generally the insecure weaselly kids who followed the chads around who did most of the bullying.
>>
>never got bullied
>no one said anything mean to me
>they just ignored me instead

shit sucked but oh well
makes my heart break when I read about people who literally got bullied everyday for 3 years.

only one thing that made me feel bad that I can remember

>guy I knew jokingly told hottest girl in class that she could date me
>EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LIKE OMG LIKE EWWWW NO OMG ANON EWW NO I WOULD NEVER EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

she literally said it like that stupid fucking bitch

she is now on welfare with her fat and ugly boyfriend. she also got rather ugly too. not fat tho, but i hope time will be on my side
>>
>>28358895

Post pics of her now
>>
File: 1462375584765.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1462375584765.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
>>28357505
He forced himself into my ass and made me pet his "little friend"
>>
>>28358825
Anything works; the problem with stacies is that they are so self absorbed that they literally do not consider any negative comments about them.

Call Stacy a disgusting whore for example, and she will not recoil -- to Stacy, nothing she could possibly do is BAD and in fact, it will never register to her that she IS a whore, holistic truth in short be damned.
>>
Just slept/layer head down in all my classes. No one messed or talked to me. All I ever heard was "is all he does is sleep?"
>>
File: 1456498791377.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
1456498791377.png
21 KB, 336x341
>>28357505
no but im sure they talked a lot of shit about me behind my back, even my only two friends did.
>>
File: 1331264866540.jpg (70 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1331264866540.jpg
70 KB, 500x667
>>28358781

A big ol THIS, most attractive people are actually pretty fucking nice. They get treated great by nearly everyone, so why wouldn't they be all flowers and sunshine? Some of the biggest assholes and petty people I've ever met have been obese women and ugly men. They have a giant chip on their shoulder and disdain for humanity and I'm not talking about chubby women either but OBESE women.
>>
File: 1458678486035.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1458678486035.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>28358938
Exactly that. However, my even bigger problem to doing something back to them was that they'd just get their whole pack of staceys together and do something to me I wouldn't even want to know.
They'd probably get some male friends in on it, too.
I didn't want to get bullied even harder so I just let it go past me. Kinda worked out, still gay and left a lot mental scars, though.
>>
I was that Chad
>>
>>28358995

Fuck off, you aren't even a Eugene
>>
>>28359038
No, really. To this day I dont know what went so wrong
>>
I was a semi normie and a Chad told a girl that I wanted to date her, luckily for me the girl actually liked me.

so thanks Chad.
>>
>>28359038
Eugene is th faggot that gets bullied.

You ARE talking about Hey! Arnold!, right?
>>
I was the tallest kid at school. Everyone bullied me.
>>
Chad did not, but some retarded low IQ kids did.
But they eventually stopped when I started to get crazier.

when I almost died in hospital one Chad somehow knew (I guess he talked to a teacher) and was nice but everyone else just said "lol we thought you moved away". I was almost friends with him cause he talked to me quite a bit after that.
>>
Chad never bullied me, he occasional talked down to me a bit or patronized me but was otherwise cool with me. It was the chavs and niggers who bullied me
>>
>>28357505
Nah I was bigger and stronger than everyone else, they just kinda ignored me.
>>
Some Stacies tried to bully me when I was about 15. I was quite shy and it was difficult for me to admit to my father that it was happening but when I did he just went over to their house and threatened them a lot (I didn't actually hear what he said but it wasn't any kind of physical threats, he was quite influential and worked at the local court so I'd guess Stacies' parents got scared) so when I passed them next time they would drop their heads or completely avoid me straight away. Other than that, there was one time when a group of some losers (wouldn't call them Chads, they were ugly) trashtalked me for my hair. I responded with a "fuck you". They followed me and tried to fight 3 - 1 but it ended with a slap in my cheek. I got pretty frustrated, told my dad and the guy ended up begging me to say something good about him to my dad. Damn, when I think about it, I realize that my dad was my childhood hero.
>>
I can't think of any chads from hs. there was this cool black guy though and we would fist bump.
>>
>>28359263
Based dad. But then you are a girl, so...
>>
>>28359304
The thing is, I'm not.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.