[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know girl >pretty hot 8/10 >we are pretty good friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: feel guy s.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel guy s.png
32 KB, 633x758
>know girl
>pretty hot 8/10
>we are pretty good friends
>says i'm attractive
>she keeps flirting with me
>about to tell her how i feel on facebook
>pussy out half way through
why am i this pathetic?
>>
>tell her how you feel on facebook
in person anon, do it in person
>>
>>28357072
soon i will muster up the courage, anon, soon
>>
>>28357042
Go get drunk with her and try to touch her/kiss her. If you have sex with her several times she will eventually rationalize it by calling you her boyfriend because "there's no way she would be a slut right?"

I did it. It worked. We've been dating for 3 months.
>>
>>28357117
i know she's going to party on friday... this just might work
>>
>>28357042
pussying out isn't pathetic. Making advances in anyway but face to face is.
>>
>>28357117
Also, sex isn't difficult. Just go down on her (read up on it online, simple too) to get her horny. Then just enjoy her like a sex toy, take her violently but don't forget to kiss her and be sweet inbetween.
>>
>>28357144
Whatever you do, don't say shit about your feelings, express them. It shows confidence and it's straight to the point. Worst case scenario she rejects it and she will at least start to see you as a possible mate.

Most girls don't really befriend guys they don't find attractive to some level. Or if they do, it's for attention and it's not hard to tell it from actual friendship. Just look at men, we do the same thing.
>>
>>28357117
This.

If your a big pussy then just start small like trying to sit close to her and see what happens. If she's interested and drunk you WILL know
>>
>>28357337
i have been told she get's sexual when drunk
>>
>>28357402
Then it should be pretty easy. If you sit close to her and she's interested in you then she will naturally lean a bit closer and that's your cue to make a move. Maybe touch her forearm or thigh or even put your arm around her if the situation is suitable
>>
Hahahaha these fucking replies. Just be casual about it and let her know you find her attractive. At a party while drunk is probs the best time. Don't try to immediately fuck her, that doesn't happen irl. Just build shit up gradually.
>>
>>28357117
nah, she'll just call it rape
>>
>>28357042
Seriously don't tell her how you feel my dude. The best thing you can do is just hang out with her with no intention of being in a relationship. Relationship talk and emotional talk scares girls. Just keep hanging out and let her get hung up on you. Eventually she'll be wanting to have sex with you. Play it cool, don't talk about how you feel, and make her feel like you can drop her at any second. Push pull method.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.