[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else think a girl could beat them up? I'm really weak.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Boxing.webm (900 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Boxing.webm
900 KB, 640x640
Anybody else think a girl could beat them up?
I'm really weak.
>>
>>28356809
I really want a chick to beat me up (and off)

Maybe spit in my mouth alittle bit too...
>>
I want to fight a wrestle a girl in a lewd manner.
>>
Ever been beat in arm wrestling by a girl? I have.
>>
I'm strong enough to rape almost any woman on earth.
>>
>>28356913
Did you cum?

Man, I wudaa
>>
>>28356809
I met this amazonian NIGGRESS one time, she was very over weight but HUGE I'm 6'2 230 she was pushing 6'9 or more and 450 ish I prob could have took her but she was a fucking beast prob punch through brick walls
>>
>>28356918
Raping women is easy, try next level you ever rape a man m8? I came close to out of anger only reason I stopped was hes my best friend
>>
>>28356957
Think of how big her clit is?
>>
>>28356809
I could beat the shit out of any woman I saw so far in my life.
>>
Absolutely not. I work in a factory and am incredibly low test yet I lift things that the women here never could. Even the lowest test of men are so much stronger than the average woman that all of you could probably beat her to death with ease.
>>
File: comment.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
comment.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>28356809
why would you wanna fight a girl?
>>
>>28356918

Felony fight. One men vs two women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHSKq2o0z4
>>
File: 1461778541244.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1461778541244.png
40 KB, 152x254
I know a girl who can bench quite a bit for a lady,

Shes got big tits and a big ass.

I want her to abuse me like a domestic house wife
>>
>>28356809
I'm confident I could EASILY beat Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm at the same time.
>>
got a in a bar brawl with my exgf, i started out slow, but she went straight in for a fight, we knocked eachother about, shge triet to hit me in the side of the head with a bottle but hit my shoulder

we woke up in bed together, fun times
>>
>>28356809
>5'3"
>Hungry skeleton
Wouldn't be that difficult honestly.
>>
File: seaqueen.jpg (276 KB, 550x2566) Image search: [Google]
seaqueen.jpg
276 KB, 550x2566
>>28356913
>tfw armwrestled with a qt girl in my class and tried really hard
>tfw she casually held us even and smiled at me
>tfw melting under her stare and admitting defeat
>tfw she says we're even
>>
File: 1459115591140.jpg (697 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459115591140.jpg
697 KB, 1920x1080
>>28356809
Aryan genes keep me from admitting defeat, ever. It also helps me stay strong. Except when compared to other fellow men. Also too many Stacy's who are weak sluts so I haven't encountered any muscular/strong woman at all.
>>
Men have a much higher muscle density than women. A woman's hit compared to a man's is like a smart car colliding with a pickup truck
>>
I let this little Asian girl wail on me one time at a house party. She thought I raped her friend. I just stood against the wall with my guard up and took it

I hope nobody noticed my hard on
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.