[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here get bullied at work? The normies in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Does anyone else here get bullied at work?

The normies in my workplace have started bullying me and I don't know what to do about it

>Shoes are slightly damaged like in pic related
>Bottom of the shoes are coming off, also, the leather is damaged
>People in my office start to notice
>I don't want to buy new shoes, they are very expensive
>Hear people talking about me from behind
>Try to ignore them
>Hear people saying things like 'I'd probably rip myself in half if I had to spend all day with him too'
>Some 'funny' chad starts singing 'these boots are made for walkin' whenever I go past, pretend not to hear
>Today I went to my desk and somebody had put a picture of the poster for the movie 'happy feet' as the background with a photo of my feet photoshopped in and the title changed to flappy feet
>changed it
>later on I was sitting on my own at lunch
>chad pretends to drop something
>bends down
>sticks his finger into the middle of my shoe where it is ripped
>hear people laughing
>pretend to laugh as well
>managers don't care, basically encourage it

Anyway, I've just been to the used clothes bin and stolen some shoes from it. Hopefully now they will fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (729 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
729 KB, 2048x1536
just ignore them please. They are not your friends. My style is worn and dirty looking clothes. I like to wear a beat up giants baseball cap and torn jeans with a dirty flannel and torn up ripped tennis shoes. People never complement me on my style but I like the way I look and I feel like my self in those clothes.

Just be yourself and don't worry about what anyone says.
>>
>>28356699

Just fucking superglue it you idiot.
>>
>>28356699
dress appropriately you muppet
>>
thank god i don't have a job
>>
>he doesn't use shoe goo
>>
>>28356699
That isn't bullying anon they're just joking, that's what people do, you're just being overly fucking sensitive.

I don't say this often but man the fuck up, go buy some shoe glue while you're at it.
>>
seriously? i would have kicked that fucker in the face if they did that.
>>
>>28356699
just glue the fucking things jesus christ
go to some sort of shoe workshop maybe
also, if someone's working with someone that literally can't afford to glue his own fucking shoes and has a job then I highly doubt he's a Chad, probably just a regular normie that you see hundreds of everyday
mildly attractive isn't a Chad
>>
There are clearly issues other than your shoes.

For them to act like that they must have disliked you for a long time.
>>
It's just banter m80. Stop taking it to heart and either join them or stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>28356699
post shoes. do it now.
>>
>>28356699
Tell them to fuck off. Problem solved.
>>
>>28356699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgvGIjzRMWk
>>
>>28356699
>guy at work is super obnoxious and everybody is a dick to him
>girl calls HR on him for sexual harassment because he made her uncomfortable for noticing she got a haircut and complimented her on it
>he's really nice just a total sperg so I don't see a point in being a dick to him over shit he can't help
>>
>>28356699
they want your attention so bad.

don't give it to them.
>>
just ignore those normies. they have no idea what it's like to be a robot
>>
Work in an office and cant afford new shoes! Where do you live, i will send you my shoes, not the ones im wearing now but a different pair.
Tell me where you live.
>>
>>28356699
Options:
>buy new shoes
>repair old shoes
>shoot up office placing special emphasis on killing chads/complicits
>>
File: 1454383886737.jpg (111 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1454383886737.jpg
111 KB, 600x375
>>28356699
Just become a crust punk. Start listening to nausea, tragedy, antischism, aus rotten. I believe in you anon
>>
>>28356699

>i'd probably rip myself in half if I had to spend all day with him too

I don't think your shoes are the problem.
>>
>I show up to work
>Say 5 words
>Nod yes
>Time to leave
>Too exhausted to talk
>Want to kill myself daily

What kind of fucked up life am i living.
>>
>>28356699
Only answer to this is work place violence, thats dif then terrorism but hey man what ever way you go I'll be watching the news
>>
>>28356699
Just sue them for hoste work envirome t then be a beta NEET who faps to traps and wallows in sorrow
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.