[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever imagine talking with an anime, video game or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: kantaiface.png (256 KB, 387x367) Image search: [Google]
kantaiface.png
256 KB, 387x367
Anyone else ever imagine talking with an anime, video game or my little pony characters, and ending up having long and meaningful conversations with these imaginary characters, much more than you have ever had with any real living person?
>>
>>28356649
I do wish sometimes to know those characters, to just enter that world and have a decent conversation. If only it was possible...
>>
File: Trigger Discipline.png (506 KB, 749x666) Image search: [Google]
Trigger Discipline.png
506 KB, 749x666
>>28356649
I have, till I went to the uni and then the army, and then I quit it.
Nothing beats a conversation with a real person.
Though eventually, I stopped talking much as I used to, so did my friends. There is this hidden joy in socializing without talking, I can't really explain it.
>>
File: majsi.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
majsi.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>used to have strong waifu connection
>could feel happy just imagining her
>talking with her, picturing myself with her
>don't have that anymore
>mind and soul are too fractured to recreate it
I get more hollow with each passing year
>>
Sort of, but not exactly.
I'll create a character in my head, and have fantasies about them every night before I go to bed. It'll be one long story that is continued in my mind as I fall asleep each night. Eventually I'll get bored of it and create a new story.

This past two months I've been fantasizing about a female burglar who sneaks into my house, and then we fall in love with each other -- but she only visits at night and can't reveal her true identity to me.
>>
>>28356649
For instance earlier today I imagined being a part of a judo club of a manga character who's got some grade A tits but has a crush on a guy who thinks of her as a dude because she's his childhood friend and quite tall for a woman, with short hair, and talking about her abotu the nature of friendship and complementing her that she does look woman enough when she had her doubts because the guy is not noticing her, while imagining taking a glance at her breasts every now and then, and then getting asked about it and getting into a long conversation about how men are free to look a breasts as long as they are on display in some way, until they get a gf and then they should make the gf feel good by instead only focusing on her tits instead of all the tits in the world, then we had a few laughs

After that I imagined myself with Rarity from mlp and she accidentally finding out that I think she's a good woman, or mare in this case, and then me admitting it but telling her I don't have the confidence to actually pursue her, which she replied with deciding to give it a go for that reason, and then some vanilla romantic fantasizing ending up in her asking if I worry about not being good enough for her, and me telling her that I am but instead of letting myself worry about it I'll ignore it and just let it last as long as it lasts without already gearing myself to loose by thinking I will eventually even if I would feel like it unconsciously, and instead enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. She of course replied that that's the one and the same and we decided to simply stay as very good friends, and it ended up with me and her discussing the nature and philosophies of love, like would it be true love if one would not worry about things like that, or would it not be love at all because you don't worry at all, while enjoying a starry sky together.

And I mean I talk a lot with imaginary characters daily.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.