[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alcohol thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 9Obavvf.jpg (83 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
9Obavvf.jpg
83 KB, 717x960
I'm turning 21 in a couple weeks. What should my first drink be?

I just remembered that I actually had champagne at NYE one time but it wasn't enough to get me drunk.
>>
File: MALIBU-ORIGINAL.jpg (60 KB, 240x605) Image search: [Google]
MALIBU-ORIGINAL.jpg
60 KB, 240x605
how its possible to make it this long without drinking is beyond me but u should try some of this
it's smooth and easy to drink, but will still get you drunk without too much
but a lot of people shit on it for some reason
>>
>>28356474
Whatever you can find with the highest alcohol content.
>>
>>28356521
malibu is fruity dogshit. its ABV is lower than cheaper rum at the same size.

How you drink depends on your goals OP. Do you want to get drunk and enjoy it? Do you want to be economical about it?
Do you want to do beer, wine, or spirits?

Your first drink should be single malt scotch. That should also be the rest of your drinks until your last drink. it's the best drink.
>>
>>28356474
start with beer. Also I guarantee you won't like any of it that you do drink
>>
>>28356521
My dad was an alcoholic and quit before I was born so we had a totally dry house

>>28356570
Everclear then?
>>
>>28356603

3deep5u fedoralord detected
>>
>>28356474
Have a B52, it's festive, has a high alcohol content and is delicious
Otherwise, have a Long Island Iced Tea (without the Coke, because Coke is disgusting)
>>
File: 1386445384965.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1386445384965.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
he only starts drinking at 21

hah. Americans are so silly

just have a beer boy
>>
>>28356739
There are so many kinds of beer tho
>>
>>28356753
and youve got until the day you die to test them all, get to work.

work youself up in strength to get a feel for it, drink for taste not alcohol.

or

lock yourself in your room with a bottle of super cheap whiskey and dont come out until the bottles empty
>>
>>28356795
This

Just get a bottle of cheap liquor and celebrate your birthday like a true robot
>>
>>28356606
Yes, Everclear is your best bet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.