[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're not educated or qualified enough to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1402080818822.jpg (72 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1402080818822.jpg
72 KB, 1280x1024
>tfw you're not educated or qualified enough to work a job that doesn't require interacting with people
>>
>>28356309
There aren't many jobs that require zero interaction with people anyway. After the first week you get used to it anyway.

The best jobs are ones where you don't need to deal with customers directly, try to get one of those.
>>
trucker kind of but its a horrible job
>>
>>28356309
you're not qualified is just a fucking meme for them to not hire you and avoid getting sued

like where i live there are a lot of jobs, some places are really lacking in some areas, people tout it as a good opportunity when the only reason there are job openings is not from a lack of applicants they dont want to hire anyone. even if you do meet the requirements they think there is better.
>>
>>28356309
haha u stupid
grow drugs
>>
Wtf, cannot you clean some cow shit silos or whatever? There must be some jobs where you do some dumb gruelling physical shit in physical isoloation and where the only qualification is not killing oneself out of boredom.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.