[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: boxbox.jpg (54 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
boxbox.jpg
54 KB, 960x539
I need help here guys

>have friend group of social rejects and aspies since high school
>mostly fat and unattractive
>consists of 6 people
>2 girls, 4 guys
>I'm one of the girls: a khv and completely uninterested in dating and men
>the guys know this and usually treated me as their autistic little sister
>as the years pass they've become more desperate and sex hungry
>started coming on to me and the other girl
>other girl starts dating one of the guys
>now 3 guys competing for me for some reason
>try to show up as ugly and disheveled as possible and they still "flirt" and come on to me

how the fuck do I make this stop? I don't want this.
>>
>>28355584
burp and fart in front of them
>>
>WAHHHHHHHHHH I'M GETTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION

every fem"bot" story ever
>>
>>28355611
I do and they literally don't care. Is it even possible to throw off a desperate robot?

>>28355641
I don't want a bf though, I want my friends again.

Has anyone dealt with this problem before?
>>
>>28355655
No. We are real robots. Nobody has dealt with this problem before. Real robots don't have attention or friends.
>>
yea that's it, your friendships with them are done

you can't reverse this. once the whole 'falling in love with your friend' thing happens, that's it, it's over.
>>
>>28355641
^

But on a more serious note, if you were truly " a khv and completely uninterested in dating and men", leaving the group and staying alone wouldn't be a big problem for you. So go do that.

Keep in mind they're sex starved and hungry probably because of the same reason everyone on r9k is. You know, the general shitty life and crippling loneliness. But I digress. was about to rant over how you might as well try dating one of them.

If you're really not interested simply leave the group and be alone forever. Such a shame when someone is asexual, and I mean this unironically. Real shame. Could've made someone and yourself happy maybe.
>>
>>28355655
Burp in their face and talk about dicks you like and actors you'd bang. Or even lie about guys you fucked. Quickest way to turn off a guy

t. Average guy
>>
>not just flat out telling them you're literally 100% not interested and never will be
>>
>>28355655
you don't get friends you stupid whore. men and woman can't be friends unless one of them is a faggot, then maybe yeah.
>>
>>28355691
They're the only people who have ever wanted to be my friends and I've known them for 6 years. If I drop these people I'd probably kill myself. I can't make other friends and I'm too emotionally invested.

>>28355722
>>28355725
They know i'm asexual and I literally tell them all the time I'm not interested in relationships or sex.
>>
>>28355751
What's the difference between being lesbian and being asexual? Either way I could never be interested in a guy. Should I just pretend to be a lesbian?
>>
>>28355679
Had a crush on my friend when I met her. Totally fine with her now, no regrets when talking to her, and we've been friends for about 12 years now.
>>28355655
Just leave the fat greasy failed miserable fucks and find others if that's what you want. They used to be like that, I'm like that now, I bet there's tons of people who'd share words with a girl without sneaking in cheeky flirts and fantesizing about banging you while your tits are flapping and your ass is shaking from the shockwaves caused by him rapidly penetrating you from behind while you're in a french maid costume and screaming "HARDER, DADDY! HARDER! FILL ME WITH YOUR DELICIOUS CREAMY CUM YOU SEX GOD!"
Remember, your genes will die alongside you. Unless that's what you want, and if you're fat and it's because of your genes it's for the best.
>>
>>28355798
lesbians just turn men on more
the thought of another person changing their entire life just to get your dick inside of them
fuck those guys
break all contact with them
>>
>>28355777
>>28355777

>revealing to your male friends that you have no sex life
>revealing that you're a virgin

You dun fucked up. Gonna have to go on a few pretend dates with "Chad" and tell the boys about your experiences
>>
>>28355777
Then you're fucked because that's just the way it is. You'd have to be friends with guys in relationships. I don't think I've heard of any guy being asexual, mostly women. Sucks for you. Make gay guy friends, make friends with guys in relationships, make friends with straight girls, or be alone. It's your only option
>>
stop trying to control the group.

accept it or leave or brush it off.

you're not better than them.
>>
>>28355889
There's plenty of asexual guys, but it's usually because that's their only choice as they don't want dick in their ass and have a mutilated penis that can barely pee and literally no balls.
>>
>>28355584
>>28355655
>Is it even possible to throw off a desperate robot?
get fat as fuck or stop being friends with them. If you are hot and don't want to date ugly awkward guys then don't be friends with ugly awkward guys. It will never work. Now shut the fuck up about your fucking shallow hot girl problems, they belong on twitter, tumblr or just kept to your self, not here.
>>
>>28355921
Yeah case in point it isn't really a choice. When a chance presents itself they'd take it, so it's not really asexual.
>>
>>28355584
>how the fuck do I make this stop? I don't want this.

Sounds like you're too immature to have guy friends. Really doesn't seem that uncommon for a female. Maybe try to make some girlfriends to bring along if you wanna hang out with guys and not get as much of that attention.
>>
>>28355889
>>28355895
>>28355873
>>28355853
Here's the problem. I can only talk to social retards/ugly people without feeling anxious and tense. I like the dynamic where you both know you can't do any better so you're just there together, you know?

I also like that they usually share my hobbies and we have things to talk about. If I somehow find another group like this, would it just go down the same way?
>>
File: rivulets.jpg (207 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
rivulets.jpg
207 KB, 760x596
>>28355611
this. guys dont want a gross girl
>>
>>28355963
I'm not attractive. I know i'm not because they weren't interested in me for the last 5 years or so. They've just gradually lost hope and lowered their standards. I don't have anything against them personally, I just don't want to date anyone.
>>
>>28356009
where are you? the us? there's like less than a month left of school. just tell them to fuck off and find your own lunch table to sit at since it such a major problem for you.
>>
>>28356061
Yeah, the states. I'm not in school which is why I'm sure there's no chance of ever finding friends again.
>>
>>28355584
show them your knives and strap-ons collection. Maybe that will give them a signal to leave you alone (or fuck Chad, like all the whores like you do)
>>
File: Profile pic.jpg (73 KB, 843x960) Image search: [Google]
Profile pic.jpg
73 KB, 843x960
>>28356048
Are they all one ethnicity? I.E: White, black, etc?

Whichever Ethnicity they aren't tell them you love "insert race" cock.

They'll be so butt hurt and turned off. Say you fantasize about it all the time.
>>
>>28356048
Well they're gonna keep wanting to fuck you or date you as long as you keep being their friend and being moderately attractive by their standards. There's no solution to this besides just being friends with straight girls and gay guys. Even normal looking non socially retarded guys have a hard time having female friends, and they aren't nearly as desperate as the guys you're hanging out with.
>>
>>28355584
lol that's so gross how do they compete? I'm curious

I know how you feel though so I'll try and help out

You can get new friends (other aspies or normal people, doesn't matter too much) , and hang out with your aspie ones less and less.

You can pray every night that they'll either meet girls on their own (highly unlikely) or that they'll just give up on you on their own volition

You can just go bonkers and tell them off but they're your friends so you prolly won't wanna do that

You can try and get hot/improve yourself and move on from your aspie friends (healthiest option)

You can make up a boyfriend or get some guy to pretend to be your boyfriend (in-person would be best, but robots would prolly believe an online relationship lmao)

Which do you like best? There's prolly more options too but if you leave it alone literally nothing will quench their thirst

>>28356097
get a job or start school then

go out meet people in public, you can try going to places where geeks gather
>>
>>28355584
>How to make this stop?
Just say sorry that you have to be so obvious, but you would dislike to see the friendship you all have to get sour by them guys competing with each other, while it all is for nothing since you are not interested in dating at all. Such obvious bluntness can get through their thick skulls.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.