[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realize that everyone around you simply 'tolerates'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: fghj.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fghj.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>when you realize that everyone around you simply 'tolerates' you
>>
its been that way sence i was born.
>>
>>28355501
it's more than i deserve
>>
Eventually you'll reach a point where you simply tolerate them.
>>
>>28356593

There's no such thing as ''deserve''.
>>
>>28355501
If they really didn't like you they would stop tolerating you eventually
>>
>>28356669
How about just deserts? Or comeuppance? I feel like everyone gets those sooner or later.
>>
>>28356669
try not to tire yourself out explaining this to people of normal intelligence. you'll find that 90+% of people believe that there is actually some cosmic standard for what a person should have.
>>
>>28355501
>when you simply 'tolerate' the existence of the world
>>
>>28355501
realized this in 11th grade.

i don't talk to anyone that doesn't talk to me first unless i need something from them.
>>
File: 1442455221018.jpg (19 KB, 349x376) Image search: [Google]
1442455221018.jpg
19 KB, 349x376
>be me my junior year of highschool
>last day of the year so we have the day to goof off
>someone has the idea that we should play a game called fishbowl where basically we make a circle of chairs and whoever's in the middle is asked a few questions
>none of my questions are ever picked and I end up getting picked last
>mfw nobody even wanted to really ask me any questions
>>
I have people to talk to but no friends. I never get invited to social outtings but I see everyone else in the 'friend' group do. What else sucks is that I think I'm the only one not going to prom. Fuck I'm so lonely
>>
File: 41 KB.png (41 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
41 KB.png
41 KB, 255x200
guys, I love with 12 people in a college house. I realized they all 'tolerate' me and I failed at confessing my feelings for two of them.

We have a 3 month break for Summer. How should I act when we come back? Is there any fixing this?
>>
File: 1453958183173.png (32 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1453958183173.png
32 KB, 470x512
>tfw you're secretly afraid you have some sort of mental illness you're unaware of but everyone else is, and they're only nice to you because of that
>>
>>28359534
**live.

I LIVE with 12 people
>>
I like to pretend I'm a stingray and hiss at people on public transportation, hoping that my venomous secretions will instantly kill them.
>>
>>28359635
never change r9k BLOkcs
>>
fucking everyone tolerates everyone else. Go to a bar with anyone and they will complain about the most insignificant things and annoyances of other people. Been slighted? "I got to draw a line here!" Someone leaves a mess? "I am the only responsible one!"

Really, if they aren't pissing you off yourself you are doing something right.
>>
It is just perception. Many ppl just tolerate someone but what they do makes them fuckable.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.