[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final exam in less than an hour >had two weeks to study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460945280172.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1460945280172.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>final exam in less than an hour
>had two weeks to study
>didnt
why do i do this
>>
>>28355137
>why do i do this
because you're a lazy fuck
>>
>>28355137
You probably convinced yourself that you were smart enough to take the test without studying
>>
>>28355137
Only way to be saved is get in a accide t where you are admitted to hospital that will buy time or call in a bomb threat to the school, class shuts down win win
>>
You're lazy
You're not interested in the class content
You'd rather spend that time shitposting here because it's an easier alternative
Deep down you hate yourself and believe you deserve to fail so you sabotage yourself.
>>
"The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination" by Neil Fiore
(audio book version is best).
You're welcome.
>>
>tfw you're smart enough to pass all exams with an average grade without studying anything
>tfw you're too lazy to learn

If I actually learn I could probably get over 90% in every exam, but I simply can't.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.