[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so many losers like moe anime? I like it too and feel that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: k-on_character.jpg (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k-on_character.jpg
79 KB, 640x480
Why so many losers like moe anime? I like it too and feel that I like it because it fullfills the lack of affection that I have in my life. It's something to fill the void.

Why do you watch moe anime, r9k?
>>
>>28354703
Madoka magica is the best moe anime
>>
Non Non Biyori is a comfy show.
>>
>>28354703
Moe shit is just that.
Shit.
>>
>>28354740

Non Non Biyori is inferior to K-On for a number of reasons
>>
It's just cultural remains of what women should behave like but don't anymore. There's nothing left for real, masculine men to like in real life women anymore, so they flock towards 2D.
>>
>>28354751
Watching paint dry is better than Non Non Biyori.
>>
>>28354756
this

>>28354788
this, non non biyori is for falling asleep to, not for paying attention to or watching
>>
you guys are detracting my thread. It was not supposed to be about which anime is better T_T
>>
File: 1456426811326.gif (476 KB, 404x672) Image search: [Google]
1456426811326.gif
476 KB, 404x672
>>28354756

>real, masculine men
>watching moe or anime at all

Lol.

You're right that it's just pleasantly feminine and girly, but you don't have to be masculine to like femininity.
>>
File: 1462132850582.gif (124 KB, 273x278) Image search: [Google]
1462132850582.gif
124 KB, 273x278
>>28354822
>T_T

don't ever do this shit on this image board again, faggot

no emoticons allowed, this is not reddit
>>
>>28354756
Haha holy shit, you are pathetic.
>>
>>28354756
You're fucking joking, right? They act like stupid children. Good-looking downies.
>>
>>28354842
>>28354848

Roasties getting extra toastie ITT. Smells great.
>>
>>28354841
forgive me, senpai. l didn't know it was in the rules.
>>
>>28354860
Really? I understand disliking the typical manipulating roastie. But you think women should act like 9 year olds? REALLY? If you had a real anime girl gf it would be like having a child that you can have sex with. But I guess babysitting seems less intimidating or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>28354848
Only Yui does but that's why I like her
>>
>>28354905
>If you had a real anime girl gf it would be like having a child that you can have sex with.

Uh, yeah, that's kind of the point.
>>
>>28354703
It makes me feel good. People irl aren't usually this happy about such trivial things
>>
>>28354917
Men who want a stupid fuckdoll over an actual girlfriend/partner are the problem. ''Roasties'' are not the problem, YOU are
>>
>That feeling when you can't enjoy cutsie stuff because in your formative years you forced yourself to be so realistic in tempering your expectations that you cannot suspend your disbelief long enough to buy into a fantasy where a nice girl will ever love you.
>Can't even entertain a daydream about a 7/10 coming onto me

I have really credible wanks, guise.
>>
>>28354848
Moe 2D girls
>never engage in casual sex
>blush when holding hands with a boy
>can buy beer from a vending machine but wont because it's illegal for minors to drink
>never have tattoos
>thin
>treats people like people
>have interests and hobbies
>pals around with friends

3D girls
>vapid sluts who have sex for status and money
>doesnt want to hold hands, just wants to be gang raped
>gets "fucked up" every weekend because "it's what adults do!"
>tramp stamps to show what a unique butterfly you are
>real wimin haff cuuurves gurl!
>treats people as means to an end
>only hobbies are social media and destroying the patriarchy
>will destroy a friendship if she gets offended over a joke

How does it feel to be a complete failure, not just as a woman but as a decent human being?
>>
>>28355180
Obviously exaggerating. Back to reality, wouldn't you rather have a partner for life, an equal? If you would rather choose to stay with a naive child for 50 years, that says more about you than it does about women.
>>
>>28355278
You're in the wrong place for that kinda sense, blud.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.