[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is eating alone deemed weird by normies? I'm pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1443966703822s.jpg (4 KB, 250x75) Image search: [Google]
1443966703822s.jpg
4 KB, 250x75
When is eating alone deemed weird by normies? I'm pretty sure no one likes to talk and be distracted when eating
>>
>>28354660
>no one likes to talk and be distracted when eating

and this is why you are a robot
>>
File: 14325435.png (54 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
14325435.png
54 KB, 500x513
>tfw someone talks to you while eating

Just shut the fuck up moron.
>>
when:
>in public
>on a holiday
>on a lunchbreak
>outside
>camping

basically the only place you can eat alone and not be considered weird is in your own home.
>>
>>28354660
If you're not doing it in a group, it's already weird by default to them.
>>
File: pepetoilet.png (57 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
pepetoilet.png
57 KB, 500x528
>>28354685
>tfw you make eye contact with the person shitting next to you.
>>
Meant why not when

Fucking /r9k/ won't allow me to correct it because my comment is not original
>>
I don't have a problem with talking when I eat, but what the fuck am I supposed to do when someone asks me a question and I have food in my mouth? Taking the time to swallow it seems to get a "weird" response from people. If I just flap my gums without swallowing my food I'm a slob. Send fucking help
>>
>>28354685
>>28354733

Wouldn't the waste line of his panties get really stretched out?
>>
Sometimes people try to talk with me in the break room and I just avert my eyes so that I have plausible deniability for having not seen them
>>
>>28354660
I feel you, I especially hate it when people look at me while I'm eating
>>
Who is going to just be hungry instead of eating because they don't have anyone to talk to?
>>
Stop rationalizing your insecurities, faggot.
>>
>>28354761
answer normally, put a hand in front of your mouth if it is full.

>>28354733
jej
>>
People keep saying this, but weird enough I know a lot of normies who eat alone and no, they're not kissless virgins.
>>
>>28354733
>in a bathroom stall
>basketball-american in the stall next to me compliments my shoes
>t-thanks

this is actually a true story
>>
>>28354761
Make them wait until you finish chewing. That's what I always do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.