[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a meaningful post about something. I want people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1430967823151.png (81 KB, 433x334) Image search: [Google]
1430967823151.png
81 KB, 433x334
I want to make a meaningful post about something. I want people to understand my struggle, but I can't put it into words. Everything I write sounds like edgy bullshit.

I have no mouth and I must scream, I guess.
>>
File: 1445463806762.jpg (190 KB, 494x735) Image search: [Google]
1445463806762.jpg
190 KB, 494x735
>>28354606
maybe you are just edgy.

how old are you?
>>
>>28354606
I know that feel but theres no point throwing this out on this board because 90% of people here have enough issues of their own to deal with
>>
>>28354606
>>28354646
Both of you can post your Skype and I'll talk about whatever with you.
>>
>>28354694
Srsly I'm here to hear you Anons out
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (341 KB, 1427x1063) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
341 KB, 1427x1063
>>28354606

Just write the edgy bullshit, anon. This is /r9k/.
>>
I'll sum it up for you. You're tired of a world that is catered towards women. Where recess is only 30 min long. Where you're forced to sit in a desk for 8 hours a day listening to dumb bullshit. Then after your brain is exhausted, you go home and play video games. Then society tells you you are a loser because you live at home, like video games, and have basically checked out from participating. The system is set up for males to be suppressed. No cussing. No rough housing. Dumb boring bullshit. Political correctness on steroids. Fuck all that shit, those pussy whipped assholes can lick my hairy, sweaty balls.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.