[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you text girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 750x1201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 750x1201
so I matched with this thicc cutie on tinder and she gave me her number but I am super autistic and don't know how to talk with girls. What do I even say here?
>>
Ask her to get drunks or coffee or something.

Why do the totally inept people get all the chances?
>>
File: oh shit waddup.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oh shit waddup.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
Subtly ask for anal
>>
>>28354575
when? im not free today
>>
>>28354543
>Hey Jack!
>!
give up now
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>>28354543
I don't because i'm not a normie faggot, hate stupid cunts like yourself.

>gets girls numbr
>hahahahaa im so autistic guys wtf i say?
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 960x540
>>28354543

> why is he saying haha so much
> did he just say what's up twice omg
>>
>>28354587
a day when you're both free you fucking retard
>>
>>28354543
>sent as text

why are you talking to this green bubble poorfag?

Also Jack Master race
>>
Sometimes I find someone whose profile said they shared my interests so I try to connect with her about them and then find out that she's way more into those interests than I am and I feel like a ``poser'' or something and I stop talking with her
>>
Ask her how her day is going.

Originalieingey
>>
This is probably the worst place to ask that question, OP.
>>
>>28354543
Tell her that if you can't have her you'll destroy her
>>
If you can't even figure out what to text to a girl, how in the hell would you navigate beginning and leading a relationship with her?
>>
>>28354586
hello tumblr pls kill youself senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.