[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be femanon >go drinking with a male friend >we get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 487x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 487x700
>be femanon
>go drinking with a male friend
>we get into an argument about something stupid
>he throws me down, gets on top of me and starts raping me
>I fight it but I eventually start to feel myself having an orgasm

I feel so gulity about this. I didn't report him because I'm just too ashamed, this is the only place if feel comfortable sharing.
>>
>>28354449
Post your timestamped tits
>>
>>28354449
Just post your tits already. Don't forget the timestamp.
>>
>>28354449
That's unfortunate. Hope you can find a way to cope. I think that's about the most sympathy I'm capable of. Wish I could give you the talk, but maybe you should seek out a better source than 4chan for emotion support.
>>
>>28354449
1. Write timestamp in butt cheek with sharpie
2. Put said sharpie in pooper
3. Post pic here
4. State intention
>>
>>28354502
Second this. Everyone demanding tits should fuck off
>>
I hope you'll get better and that you won't develop a fear of people
>>
4chan is not an adequate therapist. You should talk to someone with experience.
>>
>>28354622

KeK 4chan is best therapy
>>
>>28354449

guys... GUYS...

this is OBVIOUSLY BAIT

O B V I O U S L Y

B A I T

stop falling for it, jesus christ.

>femanon
>male friend
>he rapes me
>I don't report it
>I feel guilty

literally fanfic
>>
>>28354449
You shouldn't feel ashamed, your body's physiological response is not the same as your intellectual consent.
>>
>>28354502
>>28354568

She had an oragsm, guys. It's fine
>>
>>28354708
It can be therapeutic for strong people who are not easily offended. If this isn't bullshit, then she's just a girl in an emotionally fragile state who really should not be here. They'll tear her to pieces.
>>
>>28354449

>girls just get free sex without even trying

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>28354767
>They'll tear her to pieces.

good. Moralfag blockin ass nigga.

she's used goods now. nobody will want her
>>
What exactly do you autists get out of pretending to be girls that were raped?

I seriously can't understand it.
>>
>>28354795
a ton of replies
>>
>>28354778
I'm just trying to weed out the ones who do not belong before they get a hard lesson in how this place works. It's probably troll bait though, and we're idiots for responding seriously to this.
>>
>>28354795
They wish they were girls that were raped.
>>
>>28354810
But that doesn't make sense because these threads don't get that many replies. If you wanted (You)s that badly you would make a thread about how you were cucked and then left by your asian gf by a black guy.
>>
>>28354901
>But that doesn't make sense because these threads don't get that many replies.

We're at 20 replies and this thread is fresh
>>
>>28354767
Maybe I can get a bit of light hearted responses out of this....idk what to do
>>
>>28354449
What was the argument about fucksake. Why would you cheat us of details.
>>
>>28355134
You need to find someone you can tell this to in confidence, for starters. A rape counselor or something. It doesn't matter if you had an orgasm or not, although the shithead who raped you may claim it was consensual. If you take it to court there will be a hard fight, but probably worth it when you put aforementioned scuzzbucket away. They won't hurt anyone else, and it may give you some closure. Otherwise, maybe buried trauma for life.
OK, that's all you get. Now off you go, girl. Get some real help.
>>
>>28354449
i hear that can happen. go to a therapist. they'll know more about how to deal with that then anyone here.

also, you should report him so he doesn't go rape someone else.
>>
>>28354901
Thats why we call this low quality bait.
>>
According to a women's study lecturer at my uni, an erection is proof men can't get raped.

Your orgasm, by the same logic meant that you weren't raped.

Regardless though, that story is made up, because someone who had experienced that would not post it on r9k of all places.
>>
>>28355564
>someone who had experienced that would not post it on r9k of all places

i don't know. some pretty fucked up people used to post here.
>>
>>28355619
4chan is practically an extension to facebook for the edgy in this day and age
>>
>>28355934
>in this day and age

i suppose you're right.
>>
he should have killed you after the rape you worthless whore

now should your fat disgusting tits or gtfo
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.