[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like raising kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462312010034.jpg (109 KB, 798x844) Image search: [Google]
1462312010034.jpg
109 KB, 798x844
What's it like raising kids?
>>
A lot of work and a lot of worry. You can try your hardest and it still not be enough, or still mess up. It's rewarding though.
>>
degener@cy
>>
>>28354249
>inb4 the meaning of life
>inb4 biological imperative
>>
Hell, if you have to raise an entitled and ungrateful asshole. Just go and ask my parents.
>>
>>28354249
daily reminder your kids have no obligation to take care of you

if my folks showed any sign on dementia or shitting their pants, they're going in a fucking home
>>
>>28354249
I have a nine month old and so far I'd say its has completely consumed my life. I am not as exhausted as I was in the first few months, but I think that is more the result of me getting used to it rather than getting more rest. I love it when she kicks her feet and smiles when I get home from work though. There's no feeling quite like that in the world.
>>
>>28354852
Horrible parent, dumb bitch still feels the need to attention whore on r9k.
>>
>>28354249
reminder that ASGORE DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: 1452477886709.png (405 KB, 1354x1113) Image search: [Google]
1452477886709.png
405 KB, 1354x1113
>>28355322
I dunno about Asgore but pic related did literally nothing wrong.

>dragged back from the dead and stripped of positive emotions
>still at first tried to help everyone and be friendly and save the world
>Asgore was a cunt and wouldn't let him have the souls to get through the barrier
>exhausts literally every positive possibility and tries to kill himself but is completely unable because the same shit that brought him back makes him respawn
>decides to kill everyone over and over but makes sure to reset it all every time anyway so no one really got hurt
>just misses his only friend
>>
File: jTj3MH7.jpg (140 KB, 1024x356) Image search: [Google]
jTj3MH7.jpg
140 KB, 1024x356
reminder to all of you desu desu
>>
>>28355586
Omfg suck my sissy boy cock already vyro !!!!!
>>
>>28355632
>papyrus, a basketball fan, is black
>toriel, a goat, is muslim

lmao
>>
>>28354827
>daily reminder your kids have no obligation to take care of you

White people everybody.
>>
>>28355884
nigger I am not wiping some senile fuck's ass for free

I'm mayyybe willing to help them pay for a retirement home, if I feel rich
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.