[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that unaccountable sense of dread that follows you everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ruh-roh.jpg (87 KB, 839x819) Image search: [Google]
ruh-roh.jpg
87 KB, 839x819
>that unaccountable sense of dread that follows you everywhere
>>
I block it out with video games, tv/movies, and alcohol.
Falling asleep is the hardest part. I have to wait until I cannot keep my eyes open anymore. I have to distract myself with a mobile game or something and I play it until I pass out. If I just lay there my thoughts scream at me all night and I never fall asleep.
The moments between escapism are terrible though.
>>
>>28354172
>The moments between escapism are terrible though.

VR can't come soon enough
>>
>>28354193
still have to eat though.
Fucking bullshit. I want my pill food now.
>>
>>28354218
>you will never live in a pleasure matrix being intravenously fed the remains of deceased fellow pod-people

Feels bad man
>>
>>28354132
>still having that

That's good. That means you still haven't truly given up hope, as much as you deny it.

When you've finally failed your last failure, it will go away. I hope you've well-versed in hardcore escapism techniques by then though. You will need them.
>>
Not trying to meme on you or anything, but try meditation. The reason these feelings persist is because you routinely fail to address them and block them out with "painkillers" like: >>28354172

Literally just do 2 minutes a day and you'll see the power of it. That's all I do for now. I've had many moments where that sinking miserable feeling you get that you try to numb with vidya and shit - through the first 10 seconds of meditation had the feeling come up through my chest and disperse as my body shakes quite violently for a split-second.

Try it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.